Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:24 pm
*neko stood up and trys out a new jutsu*

*handseals* "raikou bunshin no jutsu!" *15clones appeared, they transformed into an enemy*

*handseals*"Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) "*neko concentrates and trys to put electricity in both hands, but it only works for one hand* 1/7
*handseals*"Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) *trys to put, electricity in both hands, it worked, then neko tries to shoot it at a clone, but it dissapears* 2/7
*handseals*"Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) " *neko makes electricity in both hands, then she shooted the continues strzam of lightning to a clone, the clone dissapeared but nothing different happens* 3/7
*handseals*"Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) " *neko does the same thing and destroyed a clone, then the stream went to another clone but it missed the clone* 4/7
*handseals* Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) "*same thing but now the stream could defeated 2 clones, and then stopped* 5/7
*handseals* Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) *neko makes electricity in her hands, shooted a continues stream to the clones, the stream defeated 3 clones but missed the 3rd one* 6/7
*handseals*Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique) * neko shoots the stream and defeated all 3 clones, then the stream dissapears, as usual*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 am
*brile arrived in his black war uchiha outfit and walked up to neko's house to get one last look*

thinks - i'm gonna miss this place. i must live to see it again.

*brile thought as he left the house*  

brileone

Unloved_Toshiro_Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:41 pm
*walks into training grounds in good mood*
man it sure does feel good to get outta that house!
*notices bril*
bril are you ok you look kinda sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:45 pm
(that was before the war i'm at the dorms but i guess i'll wake up then and come here)  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:37 pm
*neko wents in* *rei barks and jumps up, neko caught her, neko then went to the sofa**when she was sitting in the sofa, she started to think about things*

*why did they left? and why didnt they ask me? they dont like me? they were lieing that i was there friend? they dont need me...*

*a teardrop is rolling over her cheek**rei gets close to neko, trys to cheer her up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:56 pm
*brile saw the door open and decided to go in. when he stepped in saw neko crying*

"neko why are you crying." brile said still standing there.  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:59 pm
"go away bril, you all dont need me anymore..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 am
*brile then went and sat on the sofa beside her then looked at her*

"what do you mean?" he said curiously  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 am
*turn her head so she dont have to look at bril* "i tooked care for you all, then your telling me im your friend, im telling you all what the best is to do because i dont want that something happen to you all, then your leaving me and going to the moon, and you should now that their kage has poisoned 7 konoha ninjas, and since kiyoshi is a join, you all dont nee dme anymore because now, you have him"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 am
"is that really the reason? well you are normally busy doing something and we didn't have enough time to call you because it was a quick visit." he said as he looked at the wall infront of him.  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am
"i dont believe that" "you were on a S-rank mission with a genin! you should used your brains first"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am
Kiyoshi appeared in the room with Miki and Cherry. "It's me I never use my brain first." He smiled. "Now if it makes you feel better nether of these people were suppose to come with me. I was going alone knowing how dangerious it was."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 am
*neko looks at rei* she thinks* huh on his own, he wanted that cherry followed him, he is freaking in love with her*

"of course..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am
Kiyoshi, using his Byakugan, read Neko's movements and gestures and knows wht she is thinking. "Oh come on Neko you know Cherry is stuborn and would follow me unless i broke her legs. Same with Brile since he was bored."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 am
*neko looks down* "why do people always have to leave me... rj, naro, jedi, kouga, (sumy), ..." "im getting a feeling that everyone is leaving because of me..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games