Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 pm
(( I am not an akatsuki yet. i call it the perfect ninja project. I myself is a failure of the test. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:22 pm
Devoker slowly began to wake up and his eyes were open. He lifted his hand and rubbed his eyes. He had woken up to late to hear about the abduction. Devoker looked around and noticed that there were less people. Devoker muttered to himself, "I think I'm going to stay out of this one. He did that jutsu swift and I didn't have enough time to cancel it out. He is a good ninja."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:27 am
(FAIL blaugh )
"Okay, Team Saber...we leave today, brace yourself because I'm the only person keeping you alive in the realm, respect all the assassins, bow, speak when spoken to, things like that."
He drew his blade and sliced a blue and red portal in the air.
"Alright, step on through..."
Xantos slowly walked through the portal, leaving a sizzling sound when he did.
(Meet at my training grounds)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:47 am
'Well I was just ignored' Toshiro said to himself. When he looked around again he noticed that a few people were on the ground unconscious. Toshiro wanting to blend in hit himself in the head and fell asleep.  

Damnation_Bringer

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:31 am
reiko followed him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 pm
Kiara's eyes started to open very slowly. She was still really tired after that. How long had she been asleep for? She had no idea. She looked around still a bit drowsy. What was going on? She also did not know the answer.  

GorgeousC

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:35 pm
((Finally my Custom Bloodline was accepted.))

Toshiro woke up again and yawned. "Ah that was a good nap." He said as he looked around to see if anyone else was awake. "Hey Kiara-Sensei what happened?"He asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Kiara heard a voice talk to her. She recongnised it. It was Toshiro's voice. She sat up and looked at him. "Um, I'm not very sure," she said a bit confused.  

GorgeousC

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
(im back from camping...soo....hi...)
Rag walked up to kiara.
"Who is he?" he asked pointing at toshiro  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Kiara looked at Rag and raised one of her eyebrows. "He's another student, his name is Toshiro," she told him. "Or else he's already a Genin. I can't remember anything..." she told him.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:14 pm
Devoker noticed the others talking about Toshiro and then he walked over to Kiara. "Kiara-Sensei. Are we going to start training new jutsus?" Devoker rubbed his eyes as he had only woken up a few minutes ago. "I need to train for when the Hokage comes back." Devoker had noticed the Hokage and Team Saber leave just a while back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 pm
"Well Kiara-Sensei im almosr a Genin. I just have to master tree walking and I only have a little more to go until I have it down." Toshiro said as he decided to try to go up the tree again. He ran toward it and started to go up. He kept on going until he decided to try to hang upside down from a branch. Sadly for poor Toshiro he didn't have the control needed to hang from a branch so he went falling toward the ground. "I'm sure of it now there is a force above out to get me."
Meanwhile up in made up land Spongebob laughed to himself. "Haha Toshiro I will get you.'' Spongebob said as he continued to do his evil laugh.  

Damnation_Bringer

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 pm
Kiara looked at Toshiro. "Umm, you know that Chakra Control isn't actually what Academy Students are supposed to learn, right?" she asked him raising her eyebrows. She then turned to Devoker. "Okay, what is the next Jutsu?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 pm
(ok now I'm a little confused about 40 or so pages ago you told me to learn chakra control after i learned the 3 basic Jutsus)  

Damnation_Bringer

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 am
Still asleep and snoring, Kento is having a nightmare. he is in a white space and running around, looking for something. It was like while Kento was moving, so was the space around him at the same speed. In his dream, he starts talking to himself
"What's going on? Where am I? And what is this place? Somebody get me out of here!"
after saying that, he hears a few steps...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games