Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 pm
((we i cant b a jounin....but there was a time skip...and when you are in AKATSUKI you cant do exams to rank up cus you are a missing nin))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm
((AND HAVOCK IT SAYS SO ON THE LEAF FORUM GO CHECK IT OUT!!! ITS UNDER CHUUNIN EXAMS RESULTS!))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((we i cant b a jounin....but there was a time skip...and when you are in AKATSUKI you cant do exams to rank up cus you are a missing nin))

((dude um being in akatsuki means you take some sort of test of yourself ... Do something worthy for you to get that rank that is how i did it... blow up the kage's office or kill a jounin or blah blah

Huntur my character dead how can i teach you? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Huntur
((AND HAVOCK IT SAYS SO ON THE LEAF FORUM GO CHECK IT OUT!!! ITS UNDER CHUUNIN EXAMS RESULTS!))

((we man let it go......this is bull.....they are mods 2...you people need to get your s**t together))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:20 pm
havockboy
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((dude um being in akatsuki means you take some sort of test of yourself ... Do something worthy for you to get that rank that is how i did it... blow up the kage's office or kill a jounin or blah blah

((training in a the waste land of a ninja war for 5 years is not good enough.....))  
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
Huntur

((we man let it go......this is bull.....they are mods 2...you people need to get your s**t together))

((did you just say that to ME!...common push me one little bit more and you wont see this guild again!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((are there not any scrolls))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 pm
((ok sory))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
havockboy
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((training in a the waste land of a ninja war for 5 years is not good enough.....))

((not unless you trained against a REAL person...where is this waste land ... I suggest before you insult me you straighten your deal...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm
((ok so genin stay genin?))  

pyro hasu

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm
havockboy
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
havockboy
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((not unless you trained against a REAL person...where is this waste land ... I suggest before you insult me you straighten your deal...))

((sory but i have different people telling me different things))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:29 pm
pyro hasu
((ok so genin stay genin?))

((Ok to end this. Yes you stay the same the results on the chunin exam said.

"I'm ending this early because of a upcoming 5 year timeskip so for those who made chuunin if they did what they did last time they MIGHT be jounin after the timeskip and the others who failed might make chuunin."

He said might, but Eris came and said "NO RANK UP" and you can learn 3 jutsu. Also this timeskip will not offically start til Eris posts the thread in the main forum. So for now it hasnt started. The time skip is mainly to let villages repair after so much fightning.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 pm
((ok cool.......you need to let all you mods in on this...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:50 pm
((Oh and the jutsu have to be within your rank like last time...so no Kirins and Orochimaru S ranked stuff people. Just a reminder, Chidori and Rasengan are both A ranked.))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Rahenno returned to his office after stepping out for a while. He sat down at the desk and turned his chair towards the window. He sat there staring above the Cloud deep in though. He was coming up with plans as started reading through the applications for the new cloud committee and saw some potential enteries. He planed on setting up the committee tommorrow as soon as possible.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games