Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:44 pm
::screaches at top of lungs:: YYYAAA!!! the new guilty gear game whee ABA looks wicked cool, so does holy order Sol!!!!! HHMMM, I wonder what ABA's instant kill looks like...OMG I must know!!!!!.....do you know when its coming out for console...I MUST KNOW!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:18 pm
well only news has it when its coming to arcades. And thats fall 2005. Shouldnt be too long for it to make it to console and.. Sega?

Sega picked up Guilty Gear!? i didn't know that..

Order Sol. peh.. just what we need. another cheap a** Sol character.

But ABA.. ahhh how i love thee ^^  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:39 pm
MUST...PLAY...GUILTY GEAR XX SLASH...NOW!! But ya, I do know what you mean Kurai...Holy order Sol...and regular Sol...>.< I feel the pain already xp ABA!!! I love her!! she is my 5th fav character

1st-Millia Rage (duh)
2nd-Jam Kuradoberi
3rd-Bridget
4th-Dizzy
5th-A.B.A

AAWW yes, guilty gear, my favorite 2d fighting game of all time whee

Oh ya, and question??......how do you make a mule account...??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:48 pm
Hello, I'm bored.  

Cevian

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:56 pm
HHIIII!!! OMG and we finally made it to page 100 in the general thread!!! WOOT!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:57 pm
A mule account... well, it's just a simple account. Just make another avatar, and you're done. But if you want others to know of your mule's status... you usually state that the avatar is your mule account. Simplistic, easy, all that jazz. Mules are used for coordinating bumps, holding your items, and since some may barely use them... well, they're not likely to get hacked.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:05 pm
OOHH I see!!!! cool whee thanks for that Lenair whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:07 pm
I am still bored, I have Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  

Cevian

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:14 pm
Oh, I went to the Borders midnight premiere with my friend for that book, we stayed there until about 12:40 A.M. It was fun. whee I got manga and she got the book. But before that, we had to look for her cat... and for a while, we thought that there was a ghost at this lady's house. So I ended up screaming. But it was just that her screen door was almost... impenetrable... by sight and light really. But yeah, after that, we played in her jacuzzi for a while, and then left for the bookstore. ^_^ Also, no problem Tiff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:09 pm
Cevian, posting that you're bored twice isn't going to help. Go outside and play a sport, or read your book.

Quote:
"Don't be like Ritchie, he stayed in his house and stared at his monitor until all hell broke loose. Now his friends have made a conspiracy to make his life even more miserable."

BloodyShigure

Cevian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:20 pm
I know.

Strong Bad
Everyone is different, no two people are not on fire, awwww

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:23 pm
hey im looking for someone to rp with or something.if you want to i'll be in the courtyard.  

Outlaw_elf

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:11 am
Yay! 1oo pages!! Heh, sorry for my absence... My mom sent me to a camp and I wasn't able to have a chance to get on. Sorry! sweatdrop -goes to rp-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 am
Makieeeeeeeeee XD!! HEYO! ^^

hmm perhaps i shoulda told yall i went camping yesterday with the family.

It was rather spiffy beside the fact it thunder stormed all night long preventing me from a good nights sleep. -_-

but nehoo. Two things i have in mind that are to be made within this guild. The next Star test and the tournament. I have so far thought of two ways to get these things working but the tournament is really i mean REALLY icky.

Star Test: During the Next star test I decided to allow volunteer judges. (Due to the fact half my mods are busy with their own lil lives now and some of them with emotional conflicts and can't stand seeing other mods even online (*cough*Sakurababy*cough*) ) Being a volunteer judge dosen't prevent you from taking the star test either. So you can be a judge and a star test taker. Also being a volunteer judge will give me some consideration on who i should make the next mod within Ria high. (Since its about time i recruit another batch of mods). So yeah. Please help me judge the next Star Tests crying .

Tournament: nooo.. idea how we are suppose to judge fights. Im thinking we will have an audience judge on the fights and all. But.. man.. itll be so annoying how people are going to be like. My Hit landed and all. Man.. I need some suggestions here. So leave them here please ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:13 pm
Blarg!! AAWWIIEE Gaia wont let me create another account...it says my email address is already taken (by this account)..hhmm, does this mean I have to have two email addresses 0.o

...well in any case ::hugs Makie:: welcome back!!! Hey Kurai...didnt you already make a judging thing for the Ria arena, in that one thread...remember with the emoticons.

heart =adorable..or cute..or, well I forget..and all the other emoticons...= something...@_@  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games