Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:54 pm
Pre cursed and disappeared, reappearing next to Shane, "Hold my hand or you're going to splatter, if you catch my drift," She said. She expected Shane to leave the building the normal way, not out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm
Shane gently grabbed her hand and looked at her in shame. By the sound of her voice he could tell she was angry or dissapointed in him. "I'm sorry..." Was all he could say...he always was a screw up...

Angelus kept flying behind the two calmly.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Pre fell silent as she flew. The words 'I'm sorry' strikes a bad nerve to her. It caused her to remember a moment she'd rather not, even though most would say it was a nice memory.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Shane looked over and then down as he flew in hand with her. It felt different to fly...and he was still scared...of so much.

Angelus saw the change in Pre's mood and said nothing...if she wanted to talk she would.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 pm
"Flying as a Faerie is different than traditional means of flight, such as Angel wings. As you can see, my wings have hardly moved since we took off. The secret to flight is balance between your left and your right wing. Faerie wings are pure magic, so you need to emit magic uniformly to fly straight. To turn, you increase magic on the opposite wing of where you want to go," Pre explained this mechanically as she went. She figured that since she did this to him, the least she could do was give him lessons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Rosalie and Eisheth spent a few moments catching up. They were both fallen angels. "See ya later Rosey!" Eisheth said then she went with her son to continue their rampage.

"Bye!" Rosalie called, then she and her wolves walked to the nearest park.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Shane nodded and pushed a bit of magic to his wings he maintained them the same. He looked at something in thought. He had regained a small memory.

Angelus landed in front of the thing rampaging and looked at it with a sigh. A fallen angel...go figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm
"I'm not expecting you to get used to this overnight. For now, when you go flying, you need to make sure that one of us are there with you," Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Eisheth looked at Angelus. "Hey there! You here to be my opponent?" Eisheth questioned. Her son stood close by her side  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Shane nodded and said softly, "Yes Pre...and thank you..." It was still awkward for him yet...but he was a fast learner..

Angelus put his hands forward as two scythes flashed into his hands, one in each. He stood there calmly and said, "Stop this rampage this instant..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm
"We're attracting too much attention. In towns, you need to stay landbound as much as you can," Pre said and drifted them to the ground. Her wings disappeared the moment she landed. She glance over to Angelus and who he was talking to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:43 pm
"Make me!" Eisheth shouted. A black metal razor wire whip appeared in each of her hands and her demon son got down on all fours like a dog and growled at Angelus.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:47 pm
Shane nodded and with Pre's help flew to the ground with her and although it took a few moments he got his wings to vanish.

Angelus rolled his eyes and tossed both of his scythes at the woman and her son thing. He controlled them both with one hand easily as his wings flashed out. It did surprise him a tad that a fallen angel would not know him or have heard of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:53 pm
Pre sighed. She knew a fight when she saw one, and no matter how she saw it, it was no fair to Angelus, "Remember Shane. I'll teach you your magic later. Don't use it now, because you don't know about magic control," She said and drew her katana. A magic claw formed over her other hand. It resembled a Dragon's claw.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm
// sorry i only got like an hour to play
what happened//  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games