Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Raiden nods. "You should know its ok. I'll have it rebuilt quickly. So after that though you want me going around rebuilding things or meet you back here. its your village so i must know." He said, smiling softly. After all this they had to talk about a few things, but this comes first.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:11 pm
((omg 100 pages in my office!!!))

"Thank you." Reiko replied. "That would be most helpful. "I'll be joining the working crew once we have some more people, so i'm counting on you orion to find them."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm
((XD congrads))

"Ok...see ya soon then. Lets get this village back in tip top shape" He said as he headed off to rebuild the academy.

((ummm...how many posts???))  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm
((6 ish? per place?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:22 pm
((6?!?......in suna it took em 20 to remake the hospital))  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:23 pm
((oh ok. im being very detailed so this is fine. lol. You gotta find something to do as well lol. academy will be up n running lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 pm
"So Reiko...do you want me to do anything? Cause i have one ninja at the gate to help provide security there." She said as she noticed that this explosion was much more devastating than she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Kazuma smiled at Reiko "Well tell me when they are because I will be entering, so the academy, then what" he said and smiled at his leader.  

irishshamrock12

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:16 pm
Raiden and 100 clones walked in the distance, Raiden walks over to Kazuma. "Hey, I already got it made. academy good n new. I'm going to work on more so why don't you remake your house? Seeing that it was destroyed awhile ago... anyway Im headin off to work on more things. Survivors though we need to find, can you do that real quick? thanks and sorry" He said rushing off with the clones.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm
Kazuma looked at Raiden a rememberance on his face "GOD DAMNIT, YOU WERE TEH ONE THAT DESTROYED MY HOUSE!!!" he then calmed down "No I won't rebuild it now the village is more important than my home" he said and followed Raiden.  

irishshamrock12

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 pm
Raiden walks slowly over to Reiko after what seemed to be about a day. He looked tired and sat down next to her breathing easily and looking up at her standing to full height once again. "Well, so far I have rebuilt the ninja academy, the Free Bird Cafe, Konoha's gates, the dojo, konoha's hospital, the ANBU headquarters, the hokage's mountain, and I took liberty to rebuild your house, its slightly bigger and so on. Its real nice." He said as he breathed in and back out. I never gotten about half a village rebuilt in one day...wow lol He was busy non stop to work on things for her, not to mention he ended up having to use natural material and make it all from scratch, but was made to tip top shape so it was all good  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Reiko shrugged at the amekage. "It doesn't really matter right now. I have to stay here and wait for more konoha ninja to return, but any thing would be of help in the village right now, and we would be forever in your debt. Whenever rain needs help, we will be there

[edited, sorry alicia]  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Raiden watched the two and sat back down  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:39 pm
Alicia smiled. "Well right now...i can help with medical attention." She said as she finished looking at the debris.

(Its spelled Amekage, and its the Rain Village, not the Grass.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 am
Blood arrived at the said Hokage's office, even though it was in shambles, he went around the place asking where the Hokage could be... He looked at Raiden that seemed to watch some people, so he decided to ask him "Would you happen to know who, and where the hokage is?" Ryo then growled at Blood and said "You... Your just hopeless arent you?" (Note, RYO is a pet, not another RPC, but a pet...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games