Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:25 am
Zeramaru sighted the ninja and walked up to her and whispered as he passed "Finish the extraction of the nibi these two would be trouble I'll take care of them" he also tapped her then PRETENDED to try and stab her temple with a kunai.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am
nina look at zeramaru and frown. "i wont let you kill katsuro. he is my brother and the only family to me." she said. she then saw the kunai coming and took out hers, acting like she block it.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am
Zeramaru pushed back but whispered "Dont worry I'll use one of the two to ressurect him"

Zeramaru threw the kunai at the ground then said "enough of this" he unrolled a scroll and summoned Naga his aburame puppet.
"FIND RAIDEN!" He shouted as a swarm of bugs quickly dispersed looking for raiden.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 am
(( Which 2 me and sypher or raiden and kami? neutral ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 am
nina just gazed at zeramaru and nodded her head. she then look at the others to see if they attack her next.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 am
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai woke up from his sleep and felt extreme chakra. His eyes widened and was about to do something until Hanzo fortunately created a barried. Then he saw the village, "Ooh DAMMIT!" Yokai screamed and screamed until Zeramaru came along saying he wanted to team up. Yokai was angry but knew Zeramaru was right, we did have to team up, but then Yokai finally said, "Let me come with you. I'll be back-up."

(you guys all ignored this! scream )  

Dripples

M o k i F a i r y

Sypher now extremely pissed said "I SAID, WHO THE ******** IS TALKING" He now rammed his claw against the ground sending an entire city of spikes through all of the leaf village.  
((me was talking to the bugs XD))

Zeramaru used his puppet to throw him into the air and he pulled his puppet towards him to push him out of the way of the spikes as he landed.

"sypher calm down. Look I aint raiden but we will find him and kill him" Zeramaru said changing his voice to sound higher pitched like a girls cause he thinks that if sypher recognized his voice he would rampage till he died as well.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 am
(lol bugs are fun to talk to. XD)

nina just sighed again as there was nothing to do. they understand that they all want to kill raiden, but it will be hard to find him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am
(Nina you should probably dodge unless you want to be impaled.)  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am
((why did you tell him that I wanted to see someone finally get impaled))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 am
*Hanzo jumped up barely avoiding the spikes.*

"Damn Sypher calm down, save it for Raiden. Also Yokai no you can't come it'd be too dangerous with a bunch of S-ranks fighting"  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 am
Nina saw the spikes and using her sorrow and hate, she transform into her demonic form and flew in the air with her demonic white wings.

(there, you happy now. i edit it!)

(picture will come up soon.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 am
((What tree? They are all burnt to a freaking crisp. and anyways my bone spikes would be coming up about 10 feet stabbing in random spots.))  

M o k i F a i r y

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 am
(..dam I ca't go)

Yokai sighed as he heard the word, 'no'. Yokai just sat there and waited.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games