Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 pm
Keliah smirked. Everything was going her way now. She'd make alliances with Noroa and Silicia soon. She then turned around to face Tenshu. The smoke and flames made her smile. Her mind was now synced with the residents of Tenshu. Bow before your new emporess...Keliah Shale!!!! she rang in everyone's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Riko spread her wings, taking flight over tenshu. ~Kessaris, where are you? I think we should move out of tenshu faster.~ She looked around, noticing morganna and tenshi were gone. ~Morganna and Tenshi left for shale. What are we going to do now?~  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Morganna stood there in disbelief. She looked at Tenshi. "How did Serenity get command of Kilitia? Where is Keliah?! I knew I shouldn't have left her. I promised Mom I'd look after her!"

Samara looked at Tenshi and Morganna. "You both are coming with me. Tenshi, don't you understand? We're outnumbered. We have to go, now!" She grabbed Tenshi's bag from him, not even bothering to pack anything for herself. ~Tenshi...I lost your father and I almost lost Nephilis. I'm not going to lose you...~

((I heart you, too, Rayne XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 pm
(Okay. One more post.)

"Kessaris isn't here right now!" Kirasek hurtled from the sky and stopped before Riko with a serious look. Knocking around soldiers, he makes his way to Riko and teleports to Shale. "I'll be right back okay?" He kisses her hand and teleports back to Tenshu to grab Samara who was holding on to two extra. He teleports them to Shale as well and stands before the both of them. "Safe and sound. Now hold on..."

~Tenshi. Come to Shale immediately.~

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 pm
" Haha well who didn't see this coming Alastor? I will enjoy the fun. So what will you do? Who will you side with? Unless I sign a contract with a side everyone that stands in my way will die. " He said coldly. He glared through his mask and looked at Alastor again. " What will you choose? " He asked with a cold smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Tenshi knew his mother was right, but he did not want to leave, he had to atleast try but being forced to go, he was not able to do anything for his mother was much stronger than him and he wouldn't dare raise a fist to her nor force himself away from her. He quickly grabs Lunia before they were teleported with her stuff in her hand, Neko ran and took hold of Tenshi as they were all teleported to shale. "We have to go back!!!, all my fathers things were left there, I have to save my people!!, Take me back!!", he shouted with tears forming and falling from his eyes.  

Celestin Selone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Tezu sat there in his quarters finishing up some papers that Tori was finishing for him.."Things I do for the people I love..." as Tezu sighed.

(One question...are we going to war?..because Tessen is wearing some Samurai gear, as well I... I just wonder?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:58 pm
((time to add insult to industry))

Keliah walked the streets of Tenshu as she was now back in the temple. She went through their things,destroying things she didnt want. Tsuki's prized possesions, pictures, and other heirlooms, Keliah looked at as the combusted and burned into ashes.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:42 am
(Tsuki never trained with weights, only Tenshi did, and he has them with him along with his fathers things, if you read my posts)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 am
((didnt your character just cry saying he needed to get those things thought???))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 am
Alyss had seen the vision of Tenshu. She ran down the corridor and found them, hugging Riko. "I thought i lost you." She let go of her and stood, letting Riko sit against the wall and stare into nothingness. Alyss looked at Samara, her face sad. "Samara dear, what happened to Nephilis?" She whispered, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 am
Chapter 2: The Power of Family and The Weakness of Alliances

Nephilis couldn't help but writhe in pain as the soldiers ripped the IV tubes from his skin and other orifices but in his eyes was the glow of a soul that was not prepared for death and the radiant fire that was resolve. He looked around, watching people get carried off or killed and felt the heat of Serenity destroying more valuables. He was torn, nor broken, but angry yet powerless. His eyes met a mother who'd lost her child and husband and only Samara crossed his mind. The thought angered him so much, he unsheathed a sword and slit one throat before jabbing it into then out of another. Unseen, he bolts for the exit and leaves Tenshu unbeknownst. ~Samara! Are you there!? Answer me! Is everyone safe?~

~~~

"Tenshi, you have to calm down and stop crying like a baby" Kirasek said as he looked in his direction. "Things aren't going to be the same for a while, but soon, you'll see that all this will only do is make us stronger. Nothing more nothing less. We just need alliances like that b***h Serenity has. She's beaten me to the jump, but we can still win." Kirasek walks over to Alyss and is resting assure she'd know who he was. "We need to go to Alloy tomorrow. Today, we train. Is that okay with you, aunt Alyss?"

~~~

"You know where my allegiance lie Guildmaster. I don't have an army, so your assassins will have to do. I don't have an army for long. We know Noroa and Silicia will side with Tenshu after this." He sits in the seat with a chess board before him. He moves a knight from the behind the starting line. "Your go. And this is pretty big. Hopefully, Serenity won't become power hungry. I have an agenda that I need to keep to. Don't let me lose sight of that okay?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 am
Alyss nodded, looking at Kessaris. "Yeah and will you see what's wrong with Riko." She turned her attention to Samara again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 am
Tezu sat there after finishing his papers. "Finally... now to...yawn...to sleep" as Tezu closed his eyes and went to the table...suddenly his ears picked up something..."strange... I didn't hear this before?"  

Miluion Feredir

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games