Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 am
User Image

Armand led her into the diner and asked for a seat in the very back where there was hardly anyone. The waitress was very flirty but Armand had eyes only for Madeline. The waitress took them to their seats then asked, "What can I get you to drink?" Armand looked to Madeline but answered first, "I will have whatever Madeline wants to drink." He smirked as he knew that Madeline would probably give him a weird look as to why he was even bothering to order.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and continued to rinse his mouth out anyways. After he finished he kissed her properly for about a minute
then broke it and kissed her forehead "You won't have to get used to it." he nuzzled into her neck and smiled "That taste that I know you found quite nasty will be like the finest wine on your lips once your changed." He still couldn't get over how lucky he was to have found this beautiful, smart, amazing girl.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 am
OMG PAGE 100 GO US!!!!! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE ^^

User Image

||Mabey we can make it to page 200!! 0-0 ^^||

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled and continued to kiss her harder. His fingers were wandering about her body. His body, however, was tingling with pleasure. Ravin was panting and sighing his name. He was being more fierce then any of the times before, his kisses more sensual and passionate. "Mmmm..."

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. "Yeah, its not that bad but its definatly not like... cake or something." Her smile was stretched from ear to ear. She hooked her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips again. She was the lucky one. A vampire could stand to be around her, to kiss her, to make love to her and manage to not want to kill her. Wait. "You were totally baring your fangs and everything back there. How did you not kill me back there?" Wasn't it more tempting for him that way?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The heat rose in her body. Ravin's skin became slick with sweat. Dylan smiled agaiinst her skin and crushed his lips harder against hers. Now Ravin could barely breathe (not that she had to). She panted in harsh rhythms, pushing her body up into Dylan's. He was never close enough. She wanted his warmth, his body, his lust... she wanted everything that he had to offer.

His lips caressed hers sensually and passionately. It took her breath away, making her hang onto Dylan. She hadn't noticed that she now had both of her legs wrapped tightly around Dylan's waist. He hummed into her skin. It was so hot that it made her moan loudly.

"Dyyylllaaaannnn..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel her body warming beneath him. He wriggled out of his shirt and pressed his warm skin against hers. He continued to kiss her harder. She wasn't breathing and he freaked for a second before realizing she didn't have to. Ravins legs were wrapped tight around his body and she pulled herself up to him. He groaned.

She was clutching onto Dylan now, as if life depended on it. She moaned his name loudly and he shivered with pleasure. "Ravin..." He hummed against her lips. He slightly pulled back, "You'd attract a lot of unwanted attention if it wasn't early." He chuckled before nibbling at her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline walked into the diner. They were led to the very back of the diner. Hardly anyone was sitting back there. Madi noticed the waitress was flirting with Armand. It made her a little bit mad, but he paid attention to her. That made her smile. "I'll have a...coke." She smiled at the waitress, a small smile. She wasn't forgiving her that easily for flirting with her boyfriend.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Ravin nearly fainted on seeing Dylan's bare chest. She did go weak in the knees, though. With weak hands, Ravin gripped Dylan's warm, mortal flesh and pulled herself even closer. He groaned and she grinned. Dylan kissed her harder. Ravin slowly outlined her lips with his tongue, tasting him and loving it. He hummed her name against his lips. Ravin nearly bursted with desire.

Dylan pulled back for a moment and whispered, "You'd attract a lot of unwanted attention if it wasn't early."
He dived back in and nibbled at her neck furiously. Ravin squeezed her legs around Dylan's waist as desire shook through her. She arched into her mortal love and laughed softly.

"I don't really ******** care right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel her barely grasping at him, pulling herself that much closer to him. He was basking in the moment. Ravins tongue was tracing along his lips. He shivered again.

Her legs coiled around him tighter and he moaned into her neck. Ravin shook softly and he chuckled. "Somebody has quiet the mouth on them this morning." He chuckled, were they really going to do it again? In the morning? Hmm, new and exciting expierences every day. He could get used to this very easily. Dylan placed her hands on his hips and he licked on her neck, down her chest and back up to her mouth.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Armand smiled as he read the expression on her face. He leaned over the table and gave her another sweet kiss on the lips. "Don't be angry. No one will ever take me. They are all uninteresting in my eyes except for you. Remember that I do not just go out and buy cars randomly for other people than myself. Take it as a symbol that I am going to be in your life for a while to come." He grinned and kissed her once more before the drinks came back. Once again Armand said to the waitress that he would order whatever Madeline did.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Ravin giggled at his pleasured moan. She massaged his sides with her fingers, slowly rubbing up and down to his well-formed hips. Dylan shivered under the touch of her tongue. He whispered more words against her skin. He placed his hands on her hips and sensually licked up and down from her chest to her neck and back again up to her mouth.

By this time, Ravin was shaking with desire.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was filled with lust by this point. Ravin was massaging his sides and hips. He continued to lick her skin softly with his tongue. "Mmm.." He groaned next to her ear, letting his teeth nibble at her earlobe. She was practically shaking with want. He pulled himself out of his pants and moaned into her pale skin.

She was completely naked beneath him and his hands were wandering lower down her skin. "Ravin.." He hissed in her ear.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Weelll, I had just eaten. It wasn't hard to resist lunging at you." he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled down at her. "My beutiful, wonderful, amazing rose." he cooed happily into her ear. Drawing her closer into his embrace.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm
Ravin shuddered as Dylan continued to lick her skin. She shuddered. Dylan moved his mouth right next to her ear and groaned deeply. Ravin squeezed her legs together as she panted harder. He nibbled on her earlobe. She watched as his perfect formed slipped out of the rest of his clothes. Dylan moaned into her flesh. Ravin wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, completely weak while under him.

Hissing her name in her ear, Dylan wandered his hands lower and lower down the smoothness of her body. "Dylan," she moaned. "Dylan, it's so hot. Oh Dylan... Oh god that feels good, mhmmmahhh..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games