Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:43 pm
"sure thing!"
danish claps his hands and stitch-face prepares a plate of very food-like food on a food serving plate that looked very foody
one of the serving plushies poked pickels and trevor
"what would you like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 am
"idunno maybe some noodles"max pulls out a picture of a egg"i almost forgot.do you know what this is all i know is its called an okami...but still i would like noodles  

mahkos

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:09 pm
"oh my god! how did you get on the roof,yea?" trevor gasped, then he looked around and saw that he and Pickels teleported to the bar of Plushie Palace without him noticing.

Pickels draw some scribbles and wrote curry under it.
"yea, ill have that too,yea" Trevor said after seeing the picture  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:01 pm
"hm..."max turns around to see trevor behind him"oh yeah,now I remember you...heh,guess I forgot"max puts away the photo and turns back to danish"heres the money...is it enough?"max hands danish some money then turns towards trevor slighty"hehehe"max rembers the scheme he had thought of back in the ally for benifiting his search for an unknown egg and then looks at danish again"could you make that to go?"  

mahkos

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:34 am
Tao sat on his hands as he tried not to rain flaming death upon Trevor and Pickles. He could hear their voices in his mind as he tried to use his powers. "Dammit because of all the mindless dribble all I'm getting is static." Tao yelled at the top of his lungs. "There is so much stupidity in the air its killing my powers."

"Sucks to me you bro, sorry that I can't help you." Tobias said with a laugh, he liked when Tao was angry it made him feel better about losing the powers he once had. "I blame you for being a moron."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:47 am
"ooookaayyyy" eek max walks towards the door"hey danish!i,ll be back in a coulpe minutes!"max walks out the door then jumps on his hover board and flew up to the roof"jeez,those people are weird but that trevor character is interesting"max hops off the board and sat down,pulling out a piece of paper and pencil"eh who cares...I wonder if i can spot a constallation?"max began making dots on the paper represening stars"hehehe"  

mahkos

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 am
"I'm leaving, this place is too quiet for my liking, I'm gonna haed to where all the action is going on." Tao said standing and placing a hand on haru's shoulder. "Coming? I could use the help."

"I guess, my tail end fell asleep a little while ago." Haru said standing and shaking off his sleeping limbs. "When ever you're ready."

Tao placed a hand on Haru's shoulder and a static was heard as they disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 am
a serving plushie carried up the food to max in a bag shaped like a basset hound
"heres your order!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

mahkos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 am
"huh?oh!thanks"max turns away from the plushie and began eating the order"hehe...this is good!"max gets up and stops eaing halfway done"i,ll save the rest for later though"max hops onto his board and lifted downwards to the ground trying not to make a mess of the noodles"hmm i should track him in case i need help"max closed his eyes and sesned trevors aura and iprinting it s he would be able to track him"now that thats done i,ll pay a visit to noir...i,m sure to get info there"max gets back on his board and goes off flying unussually close to ground

(to noir boulovard)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:58 pm
Trevor sat there impatiently waiting for his order while Pickles sat quietly as she was drawing.

"were's the food, yea?" trevor whispered under his breath stressed
soon Pickles wrote  

Furi Kuri kun

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 pm
another seving plushie caught up with trevor and pickles with a plate of yummy food and passed it to them mega super plushie style
"heeeeeeeeeeeeres your order!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Trevor and Pickles quickly scarfed down the food

within a few minuets they were both on the floor knocked out!
"snort, yea.....snort, yea" Trevor snoared as Pickles wrote zzzzzzzzzzzzz  

Furi Kuri kun

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:52 pm
RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOMMMMM! The engine of a black moped screamed and roared, it's little doo-hickeys flailing in the wind. Out of no were, a crash came through a window, the glass broke and everything, and the moped crashed into a table. The other citizens looked to see if the man riding it was Ok. That is when Barak jumped up with enthusiasm and said "I'm Okay! The gods are on my side tonight! " As Barak turned around and noticed the mess he said "Oh crap..." and then noticing a little boy he put his own helmet on the boy and said "He did it! Thats why I support abortion!"

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:37 am
doppleDanish continued to clap for a few moments after everyone else had stopped before looking around self-consciously and dropping his hands.
He picked them up off the floor before wlaking over to Barak and asking him for his order.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:33 am
Solaris lux
RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOMMMMM! The engine of a black moped screamed and roared, it's little doo-hickeys flailing in the wind. Out of no were, a crash came through a window, the glass broke and everything, and the moped crashed into a table. The other citizens looked to see if the man riding it was Ok. That is when Barak jumped up with enthusiasm and said "I'm Okay! The gods are on my side tonight! " As Barak turned around and noticed the mess he said "Oh crap..." and then noticing a little boy he put his own helmet on the boy and said "He did it! Thats why I support abortion!"

"I've killed for less." Tobias said with a deep sigh. "Okay granted the kid did step to me with a knife but I didn't have to kill him." Tobias shrugged as he reached into Reiko's cleavage and pulled out a comb. "I knew I left it when no once could get to it."

"When the heck did you leave it?" Reiko asked scratching her head in thought. "I would have noticed something like that."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games