Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am
Zack was walking through the halls ,he was bored .Well he should stay in his bed and resting but he couldn't just lay in a bed for to long .He scratched the bakc of his head and thought baout what he could do as he saw Elisabeth.He alked over to her and huged her from behind he then pulled away and grinned"Hi !Elisabeth!"He said smilling, he tried to annoy her now ,but wonders if he already succeded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am
((woot! page 100! XD))

Elisabeth jerked her head up with surprise when she heard her name. She turned and snapped "What?!"

Then she saw it was Zack, and decided a certain degree of politeness was neccesary. She was tired, but she attempted a forced smile.

"Oh, hello there." she said with a slight cough to clear her throat "and...uh...what can I do for the princeling this evening?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm
((WOHOOOOOOOOOO))

Zack giggeld slightly"Good evening!"He said grinning while tilting his head to the side"You don't need to be so ..polite really...I am just a normal person like everyone here~"

He smiled kindly"I am...bored and have nothing to do..I already made a to do list just in case"He showed a her a long list ,the first two things were 'Annoy Elisabeth ' and ' scare Mamoru by hiding important documents' "Any ideas what i could do? I am not allowed to leave the castel ... I think i am not even allowed to go into the town"He sighed"Couldn't you ask daddy for me? Or go with me to him?..Please~?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 pm
Ada sighed and glared at the guards that had been staring at her since she had traded places with elizabeth. The guards quickly looked away once they saw her bright red eyes.  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 pm
((Yay! 100 pages! I've never had a RP last this long!

Aw, poor Mamoru. Zack wants to torture him the very same day that Asuka died.))

Masa appeared to not notice the bird in her hair. "I see. I think I may be able to do something. I might not be able to cure it completely, but I can definitely give you more time to enjoy life. A few years at most," she said.

((Er...I can't think of anything else. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:20 pm
The bird rose and flew into an empty space in the room. If it could, it would've smirked. This would get their attention. The bird changed into a purple wolf, crashing into the ground.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm
[[YAY! Happy 100th page!]]

Qin took that as her dismissal, gave a curt bow and left the room without bothering to take a second look at the Jamga.

[[Hm, so I guess I'm doing nothing now? Or am I still playing the part of the Jamga?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 pm
((Oh, right. I forgot to put Arisu in my last post. sweatdrop ))

Arisu bowed and left when Annexus dismissed them. She walked through the halls towards her chamber, blocking the thoughts of others from her mind. She did not want to be bothered by the minds of insignificant palace servants. She passed Zack and Elisabeth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina practically jumped when the bird that had previously been sitting on Masa's head turned into a wolf.
Masa looked over at the wolf. "A wolf? Come on, you can do something more threatening than that," she said.  

Stefisgarden

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 pm
The wolf shrugged and grinned, but that only made it seem as it was baring it's teeth. It walked towards them slowly, on guard in case they did decide to attack it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm
((Not sure, Sapphire. Will have to get back to you on that. I'm feeling kinda lazy and was just planning to close the door and have it be a mystery what sort of conversation the King and the Jamga had.))

"Normal? Right... um..." Elisabeth said a little cautiously, he was the king's son, but she couldn't ignore those red eyes... so very much like her brother's had been....

She shook her head. It wasn't good for her to think about that sort of thing. Of course, if anyone here was normal, it certainly wasn't Elisabeth. She shrugged.

"Bored? I can certainly understand that.... I hated being cooped up in my room after..." she paused not wanting to talk about the time she had lost control. "Well... anyway.. but... It's like one o' clock isn't it? Should you be like... in bed or something?"

She had seen the wound he had earlier. Surely it wasn't healed already? She heard footsteps behind her.

"As to asking the King?" Elisabeth giggled a little "I don't think I would help your case much... I'm not the most...uh... responsible person. You should ask... uh..." Elisabeth turned to see who was passing by

"Arisu! Ask her!"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm
Jay looked at the wolf" wasn't you a bird before?Hey shapeshifter show your true form...and Masa...when you think it is possible to give me few more years then please...do"

Zack watched and listend Elisabeth "Well i should be in bed,sleeping and resting but..I think it is the adrenalin,also i still don't know what father is planning...I am kind of...worried. "

He laid his hands behind his head"Well thanks anyway...thank you for listening me"He grinned broadly and then walked over to Arisu and placed one hand onto her shoulder"Hey Arisu!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 am
The wolf shook it's head at the man's request. 'This is my true form' it wanted to say, but it couldn't talk. It sat down, tired.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm
"All right. I'm going to need you to lay back and relax," Masa instructed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You cannot see Lord Annexus at the moment. He's currently dealing with some guests. You would do well to get some rest. You need to recover and you can't do that if you're up and walking around," Arisu told him, without turning.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 pm
[[Alright, works for me! whee ]]

Qin happened to be not far off from Arisu, and heard Zack's complaining. She was sick of the way the Prince would continue to act as if he were the most unlucky person in the world. Zack was in a castle full of people worse off than he was, Hell, she thought, I got a worse deal than he did!

She walked swiftly to his door and stuck her head in, looking straight at him with half-dragon eyes, "I wouldn't complain so much about this cushy life if I were you. Think of everything you have that millions of people don't. Actually, think of everything you have that most of the people in this castle don't have," she was now standing in the doorway, "And it would also help to think about the situation we're all in: We're all facing danger. Me, Elisabeth, Arisu, Mamoru, you, your father. And what are you doing? Whining. Like a lion who complains his mane is too hot. It seems your childhood failed to teach you anything. I hope you learn something over the next few days." Qin didn't wait for an answer. She caught sight of his list as she left, an muttered something about "playing games" and "inappropriate behavior" as she walked down the hallway.  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 am
Jay laid down and realxed like Masa wanted him too.He closed his eyes but soemhow he was kind of worried and afraid.Will this work!?

"Guests?What guests?"ZAck asked curious now,he didn't know that there were guests."He didn't tell me about that earlier..." But why!?Shouldn't i know it too!?He is planning somethign ...and i think i start to not like what he is planning!!"Well maybe you are right about resting but now at the moment i just can't"He smiled at her but it vanished as he heard Qin.

He quickly followed her and grabbed her arm."YOu don't kknow anything about me!So stop speaking like that!"In his usually calm and happy voice rose anger as he spoke"I should think?Think about what i have what many of the people here don't have!? Qin!? I would like to leave this place!I don't need servants !I don't need soldiers i don't need this high walls!I would be happy with just a little house and my friends!You have more freedom then i! And the most here have a compleate family!And they have more friends here then i! I only have Mamoru ,Arisu and Asuk-.."suddenly he stopped speaking,he just stard at the list one point of it was' speak and laugh with Asuka! ' Tears slowly ran down his face as he clenched the fist he was holding the list with.He then quickly ran away to his favorite place the roof of the castle.He always came here when he needed time to think.Once no one was able to find him , everyone looked for him but only Asuka found him.

He sat down and starred at the list again,tear drops fell down on it ."I..I nearly forget it..."He whisperd.He heard about her death untill now he just hide his feelings but now he felt the pein of loosing someone. Everytime he needed someone to talk to she was there and he talked with her if she needed someone.She was the one who told him to make a 'to do list' if he should be ever bored so he made this list.He stared at the horizon as he took something out.It was a little pair of wings made of stone, he sadly remeberd how he got that.

"HEy!Are you up here again!?Come on...you can't hide here forever the King will be worried if you are missing for too long!""I know.."ZAck said"..just wanted to see everythign...to feel the wind...I wish i would have wings so i could fly.." Asuka smiled"Wings...well no come on" ... The next day he was sitting there again and suddenly she sta down beside him and gave him a little pair of stone wings"Here your wings!"SHe said grinning "Wh-..err..thanks..But i doubt that i will ever able to fly with them"He suddenly smiled,it was the first time he smiled like this"They are too small""Well maybe they will grow one day!?You have just to believe that!"

He sighed"I wish you could come and speak to me...again..."He whisperd .He liked her very much she was like a sister to him and he missed her now."It feels so terrible... to loose soemone..like a dagger which pirced the skin..."

((Oh long post ^^'))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games