Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:23 pm
The bros. Cooper made themselves confortable and sat down. Coop looked at the lovely couples and sighed.
"You guys are lucky you found your special someone."
Dave replied, "You did find someone special, you saved a hot lady and she was etnernally grateful, remember?"

Flashback: Coop rushes into a building and sees a young woman yelping. Coop uses his all his might to remove the debris off her. Later 2 figures exited the building. One was carrying the other like an infant.
"You did Coop you ... sweatdrop oh."
Apparently it was the woman carrying Coop to safety. He awoke and looked up at her, "Hey I did I saved you"
"You sure did cutie pie" the woman said
((Lin Yu Chun sings a song in the background:
"And IIIIIII III will always love youuuuu oouuu oh!"))

Present day: "And you guys dated, happily ever after"
"Yeh well she cheated on me with a bunch of other guys if you remember. Thanks for re-opening up those scars. So fellas, you guys want to hear wat we've been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:07 am
"Not really." Niara says, walking back into the kitchen to help Jamato finish the cooking. "We know how you guys are, so we can probably guess what you've been up to."  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:18 pm
" we already know what you've been up to. you have been travelling with us for the past five yeqrs after all." elaise said smiling at dave and coop before she glanced over at zack " well i might as well tell you..." she waited for a moment and looked around at them all before adding " well, ermm there's going to be a new addition to the family."  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 pm
Niara, who is never clumsy because of the elf grace, trips, and almost drops the glass bowl that she was carrying. "Wh-What?" she stammers.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 am
elaise blushes and looks away from niara for a moment "it was a bit of a shock to me too. i only told zack about it earlier." she said softly before finally looking back over at where niara stood holding the glass bowl. " we wanted to tell everyone when we were all together, you are all like a family to us after all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 pm
Niara sat the glass bowl down. "Yeah . . . We kinda are family after all that we've been through . . ." she whispers, her eyes looking at Elaise, but not really seeing her. She was in a place farther off in the past.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 pm
Elaise looked at niara for a moment before moving forwards and hugging her gently " i'm sorry if it shocked you so much, i didn't mean it to." she said softly sighing slightly when she pulled back and saw the look in niara's eyes. " forget about the past, it's the future we all need to look towards now." she said speaking slightly louder this time so that everyone could hear her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Niara shook her head and smiled. "Yeah . . ." she says, slightly distracted. She went upstairs and sat on her and Jamato's bed, rubbing her temples.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 am
((I'm surprised this rp was still on the top for most recent. Well, I guess I missed out on the whole freaking rp. But at least i could tell you that, I got my computer back. Yay! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Shari Sakura
((I'm surprised this rp was still on the top for most recent. Well, I guess I missed out on the whole freaking rp. But at least i could tell you that, I got my computer back. Yay! ))

((Yay for you!!!! lolz. Talk to Pyro, because he's thinking of another idea for this RP, and you might be able to join then. I know this, because, well, he's told at least some of us. =) Welcome back!!!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm
((I will be away in Arkansas from June 8th to the 19th. I will rarely be on, but when I am, I'll double check here if I have time. Have fun! And don't get carried away, please?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 am
((Hey, I'm back!))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm
(sneaks into the RP and wonders if anyone missed Pyro here?...><')

Jamato sighed and then smiled at Elaise and Zack"Gratulations you two!....I think i go to her..see ya"With thta he quickly followed Niara and then huged her"something wrong?"

Zack sighed and then kissed Elaise."I wonder what she rememberd.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 am
((i missed you, pyro!!!! i've been waiting for TWO MONTHS for someone to reply to the RP. you've been gone for a LONG time. great. now i have to try to remember what i had planned for this, or just wing it.))

Niara sighed, leaning into him. "I still wish that my parents were here, but that can't be helped now. I let them go, and I have to try to look to the future, but to me, the future is all a blur. I'll live past the time when Elaise has grandchildren...." she says, shaking her head.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 am
"The curse of having a long life"Jamato whisperd as he held her tight."Don't worry i will live for a long time and our children will aswell and..I think Zack will live for a long time too.You have a new family now and it won't leave you alone this easily"Jamato kissed her nose and chuckeld"Now let's go back Blaik and i have to show you all someone special"

(AWW forgive me ! q.q but i am not this active at this guild here anymore so sorry also...school was hell and internet and pc was borken first pc then internet)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff