Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:13 pm
Ella giggled slightly at how she randomly came like that, it reminded her of Stella when she was a child. Hard to believe she use to be like that, she recalled why Stella had changed then tried to forget it. Poor Stella... She thought with a sigh, forgetting about her current situation for a second.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Apollo looked at hera "Shitty...i slept on a damn table all day...then eris there brought up stuff she shouldnt have today.." He said knowing hera probably didnt care about it  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Hera, surprising mostly anyone who was watching who knew her, reached her hand for Apollo and stroked his cheek with her hand. Her smile was one of reassurance. "Oh Apollo... You are a god, a great god, Son. You shouldn't let others bully you." Hera smiled and brushed some hair away from his face. "If you would like it, you can stay with Ares and I. You, in a way.... Are somewhat my son, and I think you should be treated with more respect." Hera stated, nodding.

(( .0. le gasp! Hera is being nice?! >w< ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Slayer The Wise
Hades Smiled as the gift came on his beast " Well that is true. But you look good in any Human form.. And what makes you think the human body you choosen was not you... It is you all the way baby "

He Then looked at the gift . It was a Golden Ring... Something he never gave his wife before. The Ring was special because it was forged with love and gold

He walked over to his wife and put the gift in her hand. He whispered " Its something.. That I did not give to u on our wedding night... I wanted to but It was not ready yet. But now it is and it all yours My love "

He looked on . He smiled to himself knowing that it was about time she had that ring

((NYAAAH!!! sorry i have been really sick and i had home work before exams crying sooo sorry))

Persephone didn't notice the beast bring in the gift until it was in her hand, it was the most beautful think she had ever seen "Oh Hades you shouldn't have" she said as she slipped on the ring tears in her eyes "You really didn't have to hades, i have to go i have already misses my first class and maybe my second you are going to get me in trouble" Persephone turned around and flung her arms around Hades and kissed him "I love you" she whispered then rushed away to get to her next class.  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm
(( le le gasp O.O)) Apollo suprised by hera's reaction smiled slightly "I would like that...i havent had enough money to buy a home...and i doubt father would give me any.." He said sighing slightly before leaning against the wall ((Heh anywaysssssss APOLLO HAS A MOMMY >.> Wait...a step mommy? O.o))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm
Athena or rather Ashley White opened the doors to her ride. The awesome scissor style doors were amazing. No one seen her exit the car. But what you saw was knee high boots followed by a black dress shorts, Yellow off the shoulder sweater with a white tanktop underneath. Her face wore no makeup for she had natural beauty. Her hair puled back in a barette as curls formed the ends. She Flipped her hair and then closed the doors to her ride. She didn't pay attention to any man and her appearance wasn't that different from her true self. As she walked she looked past the person Hera then across to her brother. There she gave an impish smile as she walked past him. She may kept to herself at most times but she was always catching someones attention.  

Serphrim

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 am
Apollo looked at athena and sighed slightly before looking back at hera "Well anyways...i'm going back to class for now...even though i dont want too...and i even decided on wearing a new outfit.." He said gesturing to his unbuttong dress shirt and black jeans  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 am
Hera giggled then glanced over at the girl Apollo looked over... Then her eyes narrowed. "Athena..." She mumbled then turned her attention back to Apollo. She patted his head and smiled. "Get to class, Dear. Your still young and you need to learn more..." She paused for a second... "But uh... first can you help me? I don't know where my class is..." She stated, smiling weakly.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 pm
Ares chuckled and from his awkward position patted her on her head. "I've been fine, though my back hasnt been whiplashed until recently." He chuckled a bit with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:17 pm
Hades Kiss her back. He then saw her go up the steps. He sighed and smiled as she said.. that she loved him. That was the first he ever heard her say that to him

He contined to bring up books and desks from the underword. He hated the fact that Students will be learning in his ... classroom. But he did want to teach them some things . He also knew that he will get to see his wife later that day

He finally got everything in order. He decided to send a beast up to find the princple of the school and get his Class lists and Schedule for the week . He wonder when he got off.

The beast went up to do his masters bidding. He decided to sit down on a chair and wait

(( So how am I doing so far ?. I am just wondering how I am progressing with Role playing ))  

Slayer The Wise

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm
(Well, your definably a different version of Hades..but it fits the story plot so your kewl.)

Ella waved at Eris, remembering about Apollo's mishap from forever ago. She still remembered the words, but only slightly as the memory mixed with others just as simulator. A smile was still in her features, yet her mind still full with thoughts.

Bella sighed,"Fine...I..uhh..weelll.." She tried to say looking at him then the floor before blushing more. "I mean, well...I was going to ask last night if I could sleep in the basement..with you.." She muttered the last part then hid her face as she felt her face burning, surprised she didn't stutter. She almost gasped, AND don't you DARE think dirty.. She thought, just in case he thought of something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 pm
((Yeah. But I do have a evil side. It just not with Persphone. I acually love playing this char. Hades is one of my favorite gods to play . Well that is a good thing. I am trying my best smile . Thanks for the Support Rose smile ))  

Slayer The Wise

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Apollo shook his head in disbelief then sighed slightly "Sure hera i'll help you.." He said before realising how friendly she was being "Wait...how come you're being so nice to me? I thought you hated me because my father had me with a diffreant woman?" He said bodly before leaning against the wall  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 pm
Ever think she being nice to you as a tactical deploy. She very good at deceiving someone." Athena couldn't help but over hear Apollo and Hera talking. She Decided to go approach him. After all in some way Apollo was her brother. As she reach there she looked at Hera. It wasn't her mother for her mother was Metis. However she was one of Zeus first daughter so she figured Hera wouldn't hate her too much. Beside she was full of knowledge that might be useful to her.  

Serphrim

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 am
Apollo looked over at athena then sighed slightly "Well you look good athena..." He said then rubbed his temples softly "It's getting so confusing now...i see so many people..." He groaned slightly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games