Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm
A swirl of sand shot up into a funnel shape the sand dispersed to reveal Damascus once aagain standing before the man he had fought not so long ago. Damascus held in his left hand his large black metaled sword. It's tip touched the ground cracking it frmo the weight. " Helios what you and Nephilis are doing is an abomination against the world. I took pity on you both last time and spared your lives but not this time. I have been enstructed to not kill you but that doesn't mean I can't bring you within an inch of your life. " He said calmly. Looking at Helios his figure seemed to have changed a little, he was more focused and relaxed, good thing there were two more fighters with him, Zephyr, Kenji and himself would be more then enough to stop him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:53 pm
Kenji now knew that the man was indeed Helios but made no attempt to reveal himself. Turning himself into sand, he was now not noticable at all and was glad he had decided to create more then 3 layers of sand onto his body. He then patiently waited for the first move.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 am
"He's got a team. That's why I have a team. With this new power, I think this fight shouldn't even break five minutes." Nephilis licks his lips, tasting the battle of the minds that was taking place. "You know once he walks in, we can go straight at him right?"

~~~

"There!" The wall of darkness finally cracks and the white snaking line follows up until the wall shatters, revealing a stormcloud over Evermore. "Great....this just may work." Dulceri pulls up a dense piece of rock as a umbrella and and walks in under it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Rygor frowned as he saw Dulceri coming using a rock for an umbrella "Well if we can go straight at him I'll take out his rock" He said. He waved his arms sending a few explosions at the rock hoping to shatter it. He looked over and saw Amalia "please be carefull" He said to her not wanting her to get hurt. He then remembered she was from Shale "If you don't want to fight you don't have to" He said to her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm
"Yah!" Dulceri opens his hands and shoots some sand up into the air. It immediately becomes mud, but it dampens the explosion. The mud flew back at him, but he quickly pulls the water out of it through dehydration and next the sand. "Here's something for you!" Dulceri looks up at the building Nephilis was in and brings up an even larger rock. He separates it into smaller pieces and shoots them all off in adverse directions, none toward Nephilis though.

"Haven't you had enough of causing collateral?" Asks Daphne with a satisfied grin.

"Not yet. I haven't reached my good friend yet."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm
((lets see if I can get back in here...))

Krys ran up to Dulceri, a scratch on her cheek, trickling blood down her face slowly. "Sorry I'm late," she said with a smirk. "Got caught up with the advance guard. But, we don't have to worry about that anymore." She looked up and saw the storm cloud forming over Evermore. "If you like, I think I might be able to take care of that storm. It is nothing but a low pressure system, and I can use my control over air pressures to increase it and disperse the storm."

Zephyr landed gracefully beside Damascus. She glared at Helios with the fire of a thousand suns in her eyes. "Hello, Helios," she hissed.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm
Helios looked at Damascus and inhaled deeply. "So you've come here to give me a lecture?" he questioned. "You come to my home and try to fight me?" he asked still in great compusre. He then stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm sorry but it will not be I who is within an inch of his life" he stated. "I've realized what we have done was wrong, even though I wasnt the mastermind I'm just as guilty accomplicing him" he stated. He looked over to Zephyr. "Hello Zephyr...yea you're pretty pissed aren't you. In our defense, the s**t that has happened to you were really backfired plans of Nephilis..." he said trailing off. He looked at the sky. "I suppose you all are here to fight me...yes?" he questioned, new that it would bother them on how he was keeping his cool.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:57 pm
Rygor frowned as his explosions were weakend. He turned "I'm going to rush him at least I can slow him down" He said. He rushed towards Dulceri and pulled his sword out "So this is how you fight destroying innocent peoples homes" He said. He swung his arm like he was bowling and sent a shadow sphere rolling at them.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Zephyr let out a cynical laugh. "Ah, now we see the true cowardice in you, Helios," she said. "Blaming Nephilis for everything and not taking responsibility for your own actions. How low will you sink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm
"I'd freaking love that Krys." Dulceri spoke through a gleaming smile. Forward, he could hear Rygor and turns to face him. He replies to his question with a cynical, "No. I fight like this." He breaks apart another section of the rock and fires off small pieces of it again much like a high powered machine gun. "Krys, we're going to need something soon. This is my only way to fight that I can think of."

~~~

"Rygor..." Nephilis whispered. "You can't beat them alone. Don't worry though. We're coming. Let's hop to it Amiea!" Nephilis runs downstairs fast enough to knock a stack of papers from his desk. He jumps on the railing on slides down on his feet.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Rygor smiled at Nephilis "Glad to see I'm not fighting alone" He said. He walked closer to Dulceri and made a shadow wall to block the rocks he could feel it as some of the rocks hit it. "Who the hell do you think you are showing up here and destroying innocent peoples homes" He said angrily. He lowered the wall once the rocks were done and swung his sword sending the blade out to strike Dulceri and at the same time sent a shadow to try and wrap around Daphne.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm
Krys nodded with a smirk. "You got it, boss," she said. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the low air pressure of the storm. This was a bigger job than she had ever done before, but she was confident in her abilities. She struggled to raise the air pressure and before long, the clouds began to change and disperse until the sky was merely overcast. Opening her eyes, she dropped to one knee, panting as if she had just run a marathon.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:08 pm
"Checkmate N." Dulceri looked at the shadows coming at Daphne and took off his shoes quickly. Through the soles of his feet, he absorbed a large amount of the water that was nearby. Just enough to fight back with his favorite element. He throws tilts his head in Daphne's direction, lifting a wall of sand in front of her, stopping the shadow in it's track. As Rygor's blade struck him, his body became sand in the area and the blade sailed through him. "Well...this is over." Dulceri unleashes a rock spire at Ry from the ground.

Nephilis creates a portal in front of Rygor, causing the tip of the spire to appear behind Dulceri's back.

Immediately, Dapnhe slices the tip off and the blunt end only touches him. "Watch yourself, love. You may have you element, but apparently Nephilis has something that we don't."

"A new power...how?" Dulceri doesn't thinkg about it for long. He spins, throwing a high back kick and Rygor's chin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Rygor moved just in time to get hit in the shoulder and slide back. "You know your making me sorry I helped Shale" He said even though he wasn't sure if he ment it. He retracts his sword and causes several explosions around Dulceri and Daphne. He then looked at Nephilis "Thanks for saving me back there I don't think a spike through the chest would have been very fun" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm
{{I'm back. I had a completely and totally awesome time. Sunrises are cool but as always night and the MOON are my absolute FAVORITES!}}

Kitara looked suprised when she mentioned a kiss. She herselfslaten't expireanced a real kiss that came from an emotion like love. When Amalia mentioned something about her hair Kitara chuckled. "I will help you" she said with a smile. "It'll be...interesting to say the least." She then sense that someone, or someones, were coming and quickly turned. Kitara went outside and saw building were destroyed. After running over there she lept up. She used her momnetum to land near the group two up ahead.

Asani could feel the depression coming off of Amiea in large waves. Her senses were on taste and the flavors were so strong they were making her feels sick. "Dpression...definately not good.." she thought. Amiea's emotions quickly chnged when she looked at osmething outside of a window. The girl then took Asani outside. That's when Asani realized an attak was going on. She jogged to Nephilis's side. "I can take on Daphne" she said. Asani moved just in time to dodge another person she hadn't met before{Kitara}. Asani pulled her arms forward and snapped her wrists and hands up. Water from the rain before came and shot at Daphne like a raging wave..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games