Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter

oh he was not a player; total gentleman
and nope I don't think I have seen that video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcluUfiJT6w lol watch it ,

will watch =)
and go evening ladies!
Hiii how is life lol

ughh just tired
I'm about to watch the video you sent me of Diana
I don't like her with blonde hair >.<
Yeahh I knoww, she is really pretty with the long black hair lol, and HEY AMANDAAA.

aww Michael was just giggling <3
it was sooo cute >.<
and hello Amanda!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm
Hello hello. : P

I won`t be on much, until I go to Best Buy, or until my mom feels like buying me a new one. The charger was cheap, she bought it for like what.. 23 bucks? > o <

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:49 pm
aww poor you >.<
I already have to go to bed soon =(  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm
I have to take a shower in like 3Ominutes. The worst part about the past two days, or whatever, is that I have no where to listen to my music. I miss Billie Jean, and Thriller, and Beat It, and Human Nature, and all those other songs of his.

And the home computer doesn`t load the playlist, and I have NO where to play the CD. Plus I can`t find my iPod and I don`t have enough money to download songs from iTunes. I`ve just lost everything. I can`t stay on much, I can`t listen to music, I can`t do anything. I have to wait until like CHRISTMAS to get a new charger. CHRISTMAS?! Thats like in forever!

My grandparents said they`d buy one for me, but they never did. And my mom said she won`t buy me a charger anymore. I have ALL my pictures on my laptop. I can`t look at them anymore. ; ___ ;

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Amanada, that's terrible!
I'm sorry -hugs-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 pm
-hug-

I told my mom about the charger, she just yelled at me like she was crazy.
I went to the bathroom and practically locked myself in there crying. She knows I`m sensitive, yet she still yells at me and treats me like s**t.

I showed her my test grades for this VERY IMPORTANT test that is like very important if I want to pick a good college/education, and I got the perfect score. She`s just like, "oh good for you."

I THOUGHT, SHE WOULD BE SO PROUD THAT SHE WOULD GET ME A CHARGER. But she doesn`t give me ANYTHING.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm
oh your mom is "one of those" >.>
Well I'm proud of you and if I could, I would give you a charger mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:34 pm
Thanks. 4laugh

I`m not sure when I`m getting one, but it`ll be in a while.
I`m planning Halloween already, and I`m going to dress up in the Thriller outfit.
The jacket, red pants, and everything. Since I won`t be able to get everything I`m just going to wear black converse and red skinny jeans. I`ll order a jacket from off the internet, or make one. Cause all you need is a red leather jacket, and black duct tape right? xD

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm
100pages o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm
Cra_zeey854
100pages o.O

Yes. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 pm
petit mitaines
Thanks. 4laugh

I`m planning Halloween already, and I`m going to dress up in the Thriller outfit.
The jacket, red pants, and everything. Since I won`t be able to get everything I`m just going to wear black converse and red skinny jeans. I`ll order a jacket from off the internet, or make one. Cause all you need is a red leather jacket, and black duct tape right? xD

it's all about creativity
I need to plan for Halloween too because the week before Halloween is the Thrill The World celebration, so I was planning on using my costume for both Halloween and Thrill The World
But Dee still hasn't said anything yet to me about going or not xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:59 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Thanks. 4laugh

I need to plan for Halloween too because the week before Halloween is the Thrill The World celebration, so I was planning on using my costume for both Halloween and Thrill The World
I still gotta ask my mom, she really doesn't let me go anywhere, not even to the movies, xD. So if I can go to the Hard Rock, I have no clue, lol. I really want to though it sounds so fun, and if I go you will know how I look and I don't want you to know how I look like , xD.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:03 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Thanks. 4laugh

I still gotta ask my mom, she really doesn't let me go anywhere, not even to the movies, xD. So if I can go to the Hard Rock, I have no clue, lol. I really want to though it sounds so fun, and if I go you will know how I look and I don't want you to know how I look like , xD.

Dee, stop being so shy!
If I could I would smake you upside your head xD
Why don't you want me to know how you look?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Thanks. 4laugh

Dee, stop being so shy!
If I could I would smake you upside your head xD
Why don't you want me to know how you look?!
Lolz, I am not really that shy , I am just insecure ,x]  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
100pages o.O

Yes. xD