Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:11 am
((well your not replying so either you left or you have figgured out that your godmodding and im not going to tolerate it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:15 am
Tsuji suddenly flew at Kei and cloths lined him, but he didnt stop there, Tsuji kept going, Kei's neck hanging onto the inside of Tsujis elbow, Tsuji went faster and faster and then he just stoped, sending Kei crashing into a nearby building ((not part of the school)) which then came crashing down on him  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:21 am
((I'm not the only one godmodding... stare )) Lee sunk into the darkness. Before he dissappeared he shouted. "You will never control your powers."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:25 am
"Heh...some alliance..." he said to himself as he shook off the rubble from the building that collapsed on him. "Tsuji..." Sparkei launched himself back towards the school and looked up to Tsuji. "This is no good....with the Sharingan AND the Byakkukan going he'd catch anything and any jutsu I use...Taijutsu's my best bet...if I could get close enough..." Sparkei clicked his tongue as he studied his opponent, running scenarios through his head and deciding which would be the best to go.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:26 am
((I've stopped my characters fighting and I'm going to bed... have fun fighting... again...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:26 am
((UM yeah you are...cus i suer as hell am not godmodding and neither is Sparkei)  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 am
((Drop it... If we continue this then they'll just end up deleting this thread like they did with the last one stare ... I admit it ok... Sorry... jeez))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:30 am
((Okay then...and like i explained to the other chick, this is a filler on his backstory because, sinc eyou didnt bother to read his profile, you dont know that you will NEVER get him to fully explain anything))  

phoenix908

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:33 am
Tsuji shot twords Kei once again and kicked him up about 800 feet into the air. Tsuji looked up as Kei went soaring into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:36 am
"Ya know...its kinda sad...is used to be the other way around. A time when I didnt even stand a chance against you but now...hre we are...your life in my hands and i could kill you just by the mere thought of it" Tsuji said to Kei as Tsuji flew up to where Kei was and held him in the air with his telekinesis  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 am
Sparkei couldnt help but laugh. Irony was a b***h sometimes. "Yea, but I've never launched you 800 feet in the air....maybe through a couple tree trunks and into a building but never so far in the air...." Sparkei couldnt help but smile, Tsuji had actually taken time out to speak and not lash out. "So...what happens now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:49 am
"Not sure...I could either let you fall 800 feet and die or we could work out some way to stay here together...and well...you know...kill him" Tsuji said, having returned to normal by this point  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:51 am
"I'm quite parshaled to the one where I stay alive....so...yea lets figure out how to kill the b*****d eh?" Sparkei shifted alittle bit, or at least tried to, but it might have seemed awkward to Tsuji, who continue to hold him with his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:53 am
"I'll think about it" Tsuji said as he let go of Sparkei and let him fall  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:55 am
"Yooouuuuu baaaaaassssssttttaaaarrrrrdddd!!" Sparkei shouted as he fell, thankfully had channeled his chakra to his feet so when he came close to hitting the ground, a gust of wind shot out and blue lots of dust around. Sparkei on the other hand landed gracefully. "Yea...I know you too well." He said looking up to the dot where Tsuji was.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games