Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm
Onyx shrugged. The bees wouldn't have stung Acos at all, but he understood. He sent a tentacle of shadow out like a whipping spear, knocking two of the guards back and impaling one. "Come here!!" he snarled. He grabbed the unfortunate guard and slammed him into the cooling wax before ramming a punch into the demon's chest with a harsh crunch as the bees began swarming physically at the guards, aiming to confuse them as well as slow them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm
A giant portal opens up in-front of Eiji and Skurai walks out of it. He had astern look in his eye, and his hand was gripped on his sword. But not because he was ready to fight. Because he liked the feel and texture of the hilt of his blade. He was in the armor that was forged for him by the ancients. An armor that no one had yet seen. The armor gave off a strange aura. As if it was miraculous and haunting at the same time. Gripping Budsturga, he looked Eiji directly in the eyes and said to him, "It is time..." The sound of his voice echoed throughout the area. It could make mortal men and lesser beings tremble at their feet.  

SkuraiX

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 pm
Sasori follows Eiji back into the palace. When Skurai shows up, she groans. "We don't have time for you right now." She pushes past Skurai. Wondering which way the girl (Ryuu) took Tarik. The place was cleared out. The guests and staff had fallen back to a more secure area. She stood still, trying to detect the aura of the stone Tarik held. Her instincts told her to go left.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm
((What about the death guys D:))

Eiji stands up looking around, wishing that he had his twin swords with him. He smirks at Skurai. "It's been too long, brother. I tire of your mental messages and teleporting spies." He chuckles historically and follows after Sasori. "If you are here to find Tarik then I suggest you follow us." He wags a finger gesturing for him to follow them.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 pm
Ryuu grunts, glancing over to the woman then rolled her eyes. "Stopping me in my tracks to inform me you are to help? If you are to help, simply follow. If not, leave me be." She mutters, going past the girl then takes a right onto the next tunnel. Whoever this girl thinks she is, needs to stop. She stops, smelling different blood. She glances back to see her three guards she made from before approach them. "Ahh..much easier. One of you get over here.." She calls, one of them stepping next to her as they cut their hand. Blood poured out into Ryuu's mouth, she drinks, then licks her lips with a grin. Her aura seems to increase in power slightly, as the blood must have a mi to it of some sort. "Much better." She says, then glances to the girl. "You may have some if you wish, my guards have a rare blood line. Leaves you refreshed, yet is very addicting." She adds with a smirk, the guard goes over to the girl offering blood from his hand.

The girl, trapped from the water, struggling greatly. Darkness escapes her as the being before now leaves, forever trapped in the body. The body's eyes began to bleed as it shook greatly. The water fell to the ground as the body shape shifted to a grand demon of some sort. It jumps over suddenly in front of the large group about to head to Ryuu and Tarik. "You have to go through me..." A mix of voices say at once, Ryuu's mostly heard out of all of them. The girl's body was now covered in dark snake like beings, crawling all around it as the grass under it turned grey from the touch. The aura grew stronger, as they now realized they were facing a cursed demon. To touch it was said to curse you to the worse death possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 pm
((Woo Hoo! Page 100!))  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm
((I'm assuming that this thing is infront of us...
The question is start attacking or wait for the other responses...
))

Eiji stops in his step and looks at the brute of a demon that stood in front of them. He looks up at it and smirks. He prepares to blow it up with holy magic, but remembered that he lacks in the catalyst for it. "Well then... this is awkward."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm
"I'm here to make sure you dont make a huge mistake brother. Not help get you and the guardians killed. My purpose here is to bring you to my kingdom Eva, and give all something to help you win the fight against Tarik. You and the guardians cannot win the fight against Tarik alone. He has a vast army with demons the likes which you have never seen. But if you ally yourselves with me, we will take on Tarik together and win this war. Now finish this demon off and you and your friends walk through this portal. After you and your friends get to Eva you all shall receive my gifts for you."  

SkuraiX

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm
((sorry, I thougt the others were killin demon army and we snuck out to find Tarik))

Sasori tells Eiji telepathically "I think Tarik is somewhere to the left" She returns to find there are some hefty demons there. She hers Skurai tell Eiji that they need to follow him. "Um no, I don't think so. I don't trust you anymore than Tarik or Slayer. We will manage, we've gotten this far without you," she tells Shurai.

The demon guards advance. "Kind of busy now, if you aren't going to help here, please move out of the way." she ducks around him and blasts one of the guards with a flaming shot from her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am
Acos narrowed her eyes. She had been following Sasori and Eiji, to make sure they didn't get stopped while finding Tarik. Which was exactly what had happened. "Angel's arrow!" she cried, causing a white arrow with wings to fly at the demon. Oops.  

watertrainer21

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 am
Sky had also followed Eiji, Sarosi and Acos into the palace. She shifted into a medium sized elephant. And started ot trample the annoying aurds who got in the way of their mission. "You crazy gaurds! Don't you dare mess with us!" she yelled as she swished her trunk at them. She knew they were demons but is she knocked them down, it would be easier for the others to attack them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am
((Once again... confused. @_@
too much plot changing and over-looked details gonk
))

Eiji ducks out of the way of a guards attack, listening to every word that Skurai said while also exchanging blows with the enemies. Eiji spins his sword around and slices, sending a way of air at the approaching guards. He then hears the sound of an elephant and jumps out of the way as Sky charged through a line of guards. "You know brother, Sasori does have a point... I mean, we've subdued Tarik once before and would have done it again back in Egypt, if a certain someone had not jumped in and decided to go loco." Eiji was referring to when Skurai had ordered his men to attack him rather than attack Slayer. "For your information, I'm still hurt about that." Eiji stares coldly at his brother as he stabs a guard that was about to attack Skurai's back.

((If it would be possible... mainly toward Ryuu's character... could it be mentioned who enemies are targeting... mainly in reference of the possessed death-child-gone demon that Ryuu used...
I'm trying my best to keep up and not look over everyone's posts ^^||
))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 am
willow noods as ryuu as she follows her down the corridor her hand on the hilt of her katana, she shook her head when she was othered the guards blood. continueing down the corridor in silence as she thought of ways toi get her stone from tarik.
elase concentrated the water in her hand and compressed it before launching into a group that were moving towards her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am
Roarke snorted. "Tsunami Slash!!" he intoned as a blue concussion wave exploded from his swords like a tsunami, slamming into half the guards and sending them tumbling backwards. Onyx rammed a fist into a guard's chestplate, then flipped him and slammed him into the ground. Let me out, boy, I want to see some blood!! Scaoill demanded in his mind. You want blood? Then watch, he thought. He released twin blades from the tops of his forearms with the shadow armor he wore due to the spark stone. He began slashing rapidly, moving quickly and acrobatically to create confusion among the guards before retracting them and using some more hand to hand attacks. "Why should we trust you, Skurai?" he said coolly before shadowshifting to materialize near Eiji again.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am
Acos put two of her fingers in her mouth, and blew. A flash of light, a really loud whistle, and her wings were back! Acos pulled out her dagger, and threw it at the demon-girl-whatchamajiggit.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games