Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had been asleep the entire ride so far, like a polar bear in the winter. Nothing had woken her up until a honk was heard in front of the van. Oncoming car. The van went over to the right side of the road, the car passed, and then the van went back over the lines a little. She looked up at the driver. 'Decker..' She shrugged and looked up at Krysta, who she had fallen asleep on. 'Still asleep..' She gave a soft smile and sat up, stretching the best she could and yawning, feeling a little claustrophobic now. "Uhm. Morning guys." She gave a small smile, ruffling her hair.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:04 am
IvoryEpiphany
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi listened to Jake's soothing words and lavished in his touch for a couple moments. She wasn't feeling as paniced as her body had forced her to be, just moments earlier. She listened to his question and shook her head, "no." She was really beginning to feel moody. One moment, she loved Jake, he was her best friend, she didn't feel so much pain. Then suddenly, bam, she couldn't be near him, let alone let him touch her, she was in excruciating pain and angry. She could only imagine how she must have looked to him.

She leaned against where the window would have been, had it been closed. She took in the air in stride. It was cool and yet, disgusting to her. She had forgotten how fake the world seemed when the air coming through an open window felt foggy with pollution and ash, and smoke, and smog. This was disgusting to her.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker gave Jacky a funny look when she sat beside him.
She had ignored him pretty much the whole ride.
Preferring the back seat, leaving him to grovel in his self worth alone the whole ride.
He hated being mad at them, seeing as they only had a few days left with him.
After that the trip was over.
And he'd be abandoning all of them.
He glanced back at Krysta.
His only friend close to HMI wouldn't be returning home with him.
And he'd be alone.
Until more kids were to be freed or transported to HMA.
And he'd develop a bond with them, and break their hearts just like he was doing to this group.
Decker rubbed his hair and decided to answer Jacky.
"We have 70 miles to drop Seth and Ritter off and then 40 miles back to the condo."
Decker adjusted his mirrors, trying to avoid looking at Jacky.
He hated the feeling he got when he thought about leaving them and then looking them in the face and talking to them.
It wasn't right.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson glanced at Jake and Kairi, Kairi seemed a little off, but she wouldn't pry. She hadn't got to know Kairi that well, but over time she figured she would, her and Jake were great for each other, Max or not. "Nothing? Man, yesterday you couldn't blink without the world exploding."She pursed her lips, drapping her arms over her knee's and letting her head fall back on the seat. Hearing Savvy she gave her a small wave and looked back to the window, it was kind of nice outside, but it didn't match how she felt. She coughed and looked at Decker, who had given her a funny look and made her worried. She knew she had to talk to him, see more about his past, like Seth said, and it made her uneasy she barely knew anything, that he gave her that look, and just an aura of feeling something was wrong. Maybe she was getting to attached, maybe she should break it off, maybe. His voice stopped her thinking and she chewed at her lip, Seth was going to be gone now too. Who was she supposed to talk to? About Decker, and Noah, about everything! Jake was always with Kairi, and she didn't know Kairi that well, Noah was to young, and well she didn't know Krysta that much either. She busted her lip and pulled her hood over her head, laying it on her lap. s**t. What was she going to do? Before Seth she talked to her head, to her hallucinations. She was slowly disinigrating, but Seth had brought her back. Now she wouldn't see him. What was she supposed to do? She licked her lip "Will I be able to send letters back and forth between Seth and myself?" She didn't like talking on the phone, so letters seemed better. If she didn't talk to him somehow, she would start breaking again. That wouldn't be good, she would start cutting obsessively again, and talking to Emily, which wasn't good either.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Decker chuckled at Jacky when she mentioned yesterdays disasters, then he heard what she asked about letters.
He gave Jacky a slight nod.
"They have visiting hours. And you could maybe learn how to drive while we're here and go check on them. I don't know how long the visiting hours are, but we can find out when we get there."
He knew that Jackal would come out to the condo later, and that he would definitely start some sort of beach fire.
People loved swarming beach bonfires.
And Jackal loved being swarmed.
It was his social style.
Decker rubbed his hair again, he glanced at Jacky.
She was all bundled up and it was a little warm for hoods.
"Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Keeping her head down she didn't see Decker's nod but she heard his answr and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god if there was one. Visiting hours sounded like just what she needed, she didn't care what time of day she had to get up, there would be visits, a lot. "I don't know about learning to drive but i'll give it a shot." She didn't want to stress how bad she needed to talk to Seth to Decker, she didn't like to worry people to much. Especially Decker now that she was stressing about him and his trust, which she wouldn't meantion either, not to him anyway. She sucked her lip between her teeth and turned her head to Decker "Me? Just a little car sick... I'm not to good with travel but im sure i'll be okay. I just need to take good nap on...something not moving."She realized sleeping in the car had only made it worse. That and she had only had a cup of coffee for breakfast so her stomach was empty and throwing her off more. "Don't worry about it."She gave him a smile and pulled her sleeves up, her skin feeling nicer than the fabric of her hood. She needed to watch after Noah, make sure he didn't anything to drastic, and just keep watch of him but she needed to sleep too. She could ask Decker, but wouldn't everyone unconsciously keep an eye on him? Maybe? Everyone seemed to like him, but it made her on edge when she didn't know where he was and if he was okay.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth kept hearing his name while he was resting his eyes and eventually it got to him.
He woke up and stretched, all kitty like.
He knew just by the feeling he had tonight was a full moon.
Abel's day, or night as it were.
Once in a while Seth would disappear from HMI, but he never really remembered much, other than what the cat told him.
At least he had Ritter to keep him calm.

Seth didn't think Jacky knew about it.
That Abel would frequent HMI on nights of full moons.
It took the doctors a while to figure out the pattern and the hours.
Abel couldn't be beaten out of his system on nights like that.
And that was bad news for Abel, but Kuro would probably enjoy that.

Seth yawned and rubbed the remaining sleep from his eyes.
He pecked Ritter on the cheek and moved up a seat, so he was behind Decker and Jacky.
"Jacky. I'm scared to look in a mirror. What is my damage?"
Seth leaned forwards and rubbed against of her arm.
He made a quiet purring sound, feeling the cat running tracks in his brain.
Abel was hyped up for the moon.
It was like that cat thrived on the lunar energy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Jacky glanced back at Seth, hearing him walk up behind them and sit she blinked, looking him over. "Well, you don't look as dead as yesterday, and your bruises are appearing. Don't worry, love. You'll be all good in in about a week they should be better."She felt the goosebumps rise on her skin seeing the black cat rubbing on her like Seth was, she didn't think Seth could see it but it made her flinch but she pet at Seth's head. She wondered if the place would question Seth's well, look. Decker would have most likely looked into it though so she wouldn't worry at the moment. She would only concern herself about it if it popped up, like most things, she kept to herself unless it popped up in conversation. "I bet if I had some makeup I could cover it up, and I may have some ointment to get rid of the bruises faster in my bag."She pursed her lips thinking about if she did and licked her lip whenever the blood made it's way back up onto it. She stretched but flinched, feeling the wound on her stomach pulling. Her hood fell back and she ran her fingers through her hair, wondering how long it would be till her stomach would heal. She knew everyone wanted to go to the beach and she had no problem with showing her scars but getting anything in her wound would be bad. Wear a shirt maybe? She would think about it later she supposed. "Above how you look, you seem better. How are you feeling?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth shrugged.
"I'm super tired. I don't feel many of the bruises, but I have a feeling about tonight. It's not good."
He felt Abel ricochet around his brain, aching his head.
Luckily Jacky's petting soothed it.
"I'm horny as I can get and I have a freakin' gremlin hurting my head. I hate to complain, but I still feel bad. Terrible really."
Seth felt bad that he was complaining now.
Over the petty stuff too.
Seth sat back on his seat and looked back at Ritter.
He was so whipped.
He knew every time he set eyes on Ritter that lovey-dovey, sappy-a** face made an appearance.
He probably did need makeup though.
Seth turned back to Jacky and ruffled his hair.
"A week is a long time Jackson."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am
User ImageUser Image

"Well im sure your can rest later, as for your feeling... your not wrong most of the time."Jackson pursed her lips, watching Abel's tails lay itself over Seth's shoulders, making her nervous. She laughed at what he said and let out a small cough, smiling at her friend. "That sounds like you. I know how you and your hormones are so there's not a lot I can do to cure you of that but you have reason to complain. Just try and relax alright?" There wasn't a whole lot she could do for him, it was something he had to help himself with if it was Abel, she didn't know what to do, and it was a little discouraging. She blinked, looking at Seth and smiled softly. "I know, I can handle it."Hopefully. That was what she hoped. She wasn't sure what all could happen in a week but she would do her best to keep it together, if anything she would talk to Jake. She didn't want to go back to how she was. "If I get to bad i'll just draw until I pass out."She teased, she had done that once but it hadn't helped, and she ended up with the most random things on paper. "I'll be up as soon as I can too, so im sure i'll make it."She just hoped she wouldn't end up talking to cats or figments of her imagination. She couldn't talk to Decker about it, she would most likely end up where she was, with him knowing to much and her knowing nothing at all. When she thought about it, Decker could probably leave whenever he wanted, and ditch them outright, so if she touched on something she shouldn't, he could just leave. So she wanted to keep her mouthshut but she also really wanted to know about Decker. It was something she would have to probably wait a week to talk about but it would bother her until it was said out loud.
"You could always talk to us."
"Why would she talk to you? You really have no spirit!"
"And you, have so much it hurts."
"Agreed, why not shove ya spirit somewhere ya like it, eh?"
"Did I hear something about an-"
"Knock it off! Shut up all of you!"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:35 am
Imma gonna do a short timeskip.
Up tew the spa, Okey?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

Decker had made it to the spa without acknowledging Jacky much.
Seth had kept her preoccupied and that had given him a free ride.
As they arrived, Decker slipped the little box and Seth made a weird gasping sound.
It was just a box of rings.
Engagement rings.
"Jackal asked me to give it to you. I'm sure he's talked to you about it."
Seth gave a rapid nod and it made Decker laugh.
He put the car in park at the front of the building and valet tried to take the van.
After a minute of talking to them, he opened the door for Seth and Ritter.
The building was huge and there were lots of guys stalling around, most likely waiting for their partners.
He noted that Seth sure did get a lot of glances with Ritter.
Either from all the bruises or from just the fact it was Seth.
Decker really felt weird around gay people.
He looked in the van and looked everyone.
"Is anyone else coming in?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 am
((ooph...missed a bit. XD))
User Image

Jake was silent the during the ride. After Kairi withdrew so did he. It was starting to depress him that she feared him so much. He looked at Jacky and made up his mind. As the car stopped Jake leaned over to Jacky and spoke low. "Jacky...when you have a moment I need your help...I will show Kairi my other halves...but I'm worried...just when you have a moment." He leaned back and smiled a bit akwardly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jacky was glad to have idle chat with Seth on the ride, it kept her mind off of how crappy she felt and thinking about Decker for now.She chewed at her lip, thinking it over, it was a week, look how much went wrong yesterday, if that happened everyday, which she doubted it would, but if it did she wouldn't know what to do. She slipped out of the car, feeling a little better that the car had stopped and she was in fresher air. She leaned on her seat and looked at Jake "Okay, talk to me about it when were at the house okay? I'd be glad to help you."She winked at him and slipped her hands into her hood pocket, following next to Decker, she was so worried about their relationship at the moment. She slipped her fingers into his and gave him a smile, as worried as she was she still had feelings for him and she wanted to be with him. She wanted to see Seth off, and Ritter, she needed a hug at least from him to tide her off for the week. She just needed to keep calm for a week, and if that meant Maria had to take over for awhile, so be it. Decker still hadn't even met Basque, of her many character's, but, they had time. As long as he wasn't drifting from her, she felt it, like something was wrong, and it was bugging her to no end. She knew she needed to talk to him, about a lot of things, but she was nervous about it. It was only a conversation right? That wouldn't make him push her away would it?Right?
"I would."
"That's because your a b***h."
"I don't wanna 'ear it from you, manw'ore!"
"Manwhore? Excuse me for liking people."
"He's got a point, i'd rather deal with a manwhore than a b***h."
"Nobody asked ya!"
"No one asked you on your opinion either."
Jacky sighed, squeezing softly on Decker's hand, why could she hear them? Usually all she had to do was stand next to Decker and they wouldn't bother her, what was wrong?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter had been asleep the whole car, or should we say, van ride. Not even, Deckers crazy driving or Seth's sweet kiss could have woken him up. Ritter hadn't sleep well the night before because of nightmare of hurt Seth in the Ayame scenerio and car rides always seemed to drift Ritter into a deep, deep slumber. Unstiffening his back from the bad position he was sleeping in, Ritter look at his lovely which sent him into a smile. He looked out of the Van and saw they had stopped. The spa. That sent him into a bigger smile. This place would diffenately make things between Seth and Kuro and Abel and any other personas that might pop up better, Ritter was sure of it. Breathing deep and puffing out his chest, Ritter held Seth's hand and let himself to be let out to the entrance.

As the followed Decker, alot of wondering eyes seem to implant their vision on the couple. Ritter cocked his eyebrow in confusion then turned to clearly look at Seth. Ooooh, right. Seth was covered in bruises. Or they could just see how beautiful his love really is. Ritter grinned absentmindedly and cupped Seth's chin as he moved in to give him a quick kiss.

"You're amazing."
Ritter said, still in an absentminded manner. He brain was a bit vacant from waking up but he meant his words. He lightly squeezed Seth's hand and looked over at Decker.
"I'll go get our shtuff."
Ritter let go of Seth and went around back for their bags and junk. When he came back, Ritter looked into the van a bright smile but his eyes were starting to water.
"Should we shay good bye or jusht hugsh?"

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games