Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 pm
((I would love to if I knew...Duke addressed Haku and then Haku someone ended up else where >_<

Xaio and Duke are still on a rooftop with their helicopter, almost about to leave to look for Sky who is about to die by Roku. Cade is below in the alley parallel or the building. Outside the alley is Kaen and Mina who are trying to contact Roku. That's what I know ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm
Lol, no I meant Vincent, I posted the wrong stupid thing. xp  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm
(( Oooooh, xD Much better. Hokay~ I was confused myself but went with it ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
He only sighed as he stopped his bike to see duke pointing his blade at him. With another sigh he leans on the handles"Oy it's not my idea I have to be here...."then that sigh turned to a smirk"heh after all you are the ones forcing me to fight or else I go boom remember"pointing to his neck as to remind them of the bomb. Standing up Vincent gets off and walks till the tip was touching his chest"Just give me my orders"  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 pm
( lol oh ok. that confused me as well i had no idea what was going on. )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm
((I'm waiting for Roku to respond.... >_> hence why Mina is taking forever to post again ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke's mouth turned into a snarl when he was touching the end of his blade. He tightened his hand on his blade along with his whole body feeling nervous about him. He didn't remember him exactly, but everything was kinda fuzzy right now. "Fine, go find Sky. She'll have a black trench coat that has a XIII on the shoulder," he said putting his blade down and sheathing it back down in the back of his coat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 am
Vincent Pandorum

User Image
Grinning still he walks a bit closer till he was inches away bending down so that they were eye to eye"you know you should read your reports they can be informational"turning around he laughs away. Once on his bike he sighs"fine though it could be helpful as to tell me where exactly where she is instead of a goose chase"staring at him.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 am
He looks up at Xaio as she addresses him, Duke apparently opting to ignore his yelled/wheezed protests. "Yeah, a ride would be nice," he sighs, collapsing to one of the few areas not burnt to a crisp, his butt. "I'll wait, right here for that," he grumbles.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm
She frowned and began backing up from the edge to see what was going on, but not without telling Cade "Ok..." Getting him up onto the roof to board the helicopter without him wanting to move would require thinking.

Turning around to face in Duke's direction found the stranger to be leaving with no marks of struggle or violence shown. That was good. "Duke? Who was that?" With his blade away, there was nothing to be cautious of around him any longer. Instead, curiosity.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

"If I knew where she was, I wouldn't need you to find her for me now would I?" he asked coldly before he looked down at Cade finally. "I'll be there in a second," he yelled down to him before he ran with a slight limp back to the helicopter with a arm wrapped around his stomach. He climbed up into the helicopter wincing as he used his arms and strapped himself in putting the headset around his neck. In a few seconds, the helicopter's blades were whipping through the air and he was off the ground. In a few minutes, he was down hovering next to Cade breaking windows from the wind's force.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm
Cade looks up at Duke's voice yelling down. "Got ya!" he exclaims, giving a weak wave. Gods, he hated both the scent and feeling of being burned like a f*cking human bar-b-que. He shuts his eyes, focusing on the motions of breathing, trying to ignore a. the itching and the more obvious b. pain. He gets to his feet as he feels the helicopter come down, hair blowing about. Miraculously it only got singed, so a trim will fix it easy. He opens his eyes, walking over to the copter doors to open and step in. "Can we trust that guy to find her alright?" he asks, flinching as he tries to find a comfortable position to sit in. Gods, being burned sucks!  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 am
User Image

"I don't know!" Duke called back pushing down the mic to keep from blasting out Xaio's ears when he yelled, "All I know is that we need all the help we can get to find her!" He looked over his shoulder seeing Cade seated and he pulled the helicopter up and away from the buildings as the flew sideways before evening out over the ground a good forty feet. He shivered a little bit and groaned a little bit feeling the buckles push against his badly bruised gut. He needed to get home to and get looked at incase there was any major injuries, but he needed to be Captain Mustange before he was Duke Mustange.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
Vincent Pandorum

Turning his back on him he walks to his bike"Whatever orders are orders...stinking idiot captain"as he mumbled the last part of the sentence. Getting on the motor roars as he pulls the gas Vincent then rides off 'this is going to be a pain I don't even know what she looks like' at that moment he snaps his fingers and pulls out a file looking he sees the picture. Laughing ""well now this makes things easier" with a grin.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-
At first her questions were disregarded which didn't bother her too much considering Duke was probably flustered right now what with a missing person and a stranger. Cade was luckily acknowledged as they jumped into the helicopter and hovered down to get him. He did in fact smell wonderfully(sarcasm of course) burnt. Who did it though?

That wasn't to be questioned right now while everyone was in some sort of pain and still on a mission. "What happens when night falls?" They shouldn't at all try for an all nighter when healing was required...that and she wanted her time with Duke.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games