Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

[[stop Pming me Sailor, it is ANNOYING]]
Yin nodded and ran off to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm
"i'll check back in a couple days, raito-sama." said miwata, bowing quickly, and she went to the market  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito smiled "Okay I will see you later" Raito said before he made a clone and dissapeared himself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 am

One of the guards from the village entrance entered the Hokage's office and bowed politely to the clone of the stand-in Hokage, not that he knew it was a clone.
"Sir, there is a Kusagakure shinobi at the main path into the village. He says he bears a message from the Kusakage for Akira Nara, or the current Hokage. Do you want us to let him in to see you?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 am
Raito raised his hand "please let her or him in"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 am

The guard nodded.
"I will send the emissary straight away." He saluted to the clone before exiting the room and heading back towards the gate.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Jounin
User Image

Ronnel slid past the guards looking around aimlessly. He sighed - apparently there hadn't been actual shinobi sneaking into this place in far too long. He ducked through the doorway, narrowly avoiding clashing heads with a person exiting the hallway he was entering, and was forced to tap a pressure point on the man's neck to keep him from screaming out loud.
"I'm here, and the Hokage knows it. I'm on my way to see him, I just prefer to stay out of the way. Now, I'm going to let you have your voice back, please don't yell." The wide-eyed clerk nodded fearfully before the iryounin tapped the same pressure point again. The whites of the clerks eyes showed for a second before he crumpled to the ground. Ronnel frowned - that might be a hazard to people walking down the hall. He shrugged before continuing along.
When he reached the Hokage's office, the shinobi dropped down from the roof and rapped his knuckles on the door. As he did so, his thoughts drifted back to what the guard had said.
The sitting Hokage eh? That makes it sound like it isn't Akira Nara-sama like Lady Aki thought it would be. Wonder what brought about the shift in power...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito heard the thud on the door not an ordinary knock but a large thud, looking up slowly from his paper work "Please come in" Raito requested the person at the door.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image

Ronnel pushed his way into the room and came a rest in front of the desk, studying the man in front of him. He had a faint air of familiarity, but that was it. The silver haired Jounin had no idea who he had forgotten in the time in the seal, and it was possible that this man was one of those people. Then again, it could just be that the man reminded him of someone he had known before. He gave a mental shrug before speaking.
"My name is Yamanaka Ronnel, Medical Jounin attached to Kusagakure for the time being. I have a message for one Nara Akira from the Kusakage. If he is not available, I suppose I should hand it to the seated Hokage. Are you Nara Akira, or are you the sitting Hokage?" The gold-flecked gray eyes tilted to one side as Ronnel studied the person in the Kage's seat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 pm
BambiC

User Image

Raito smiled his eyes closing as they arched upwards "He is not present at this moment of time, thus putting me as the seated Hokage" Raito stated

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

Ronnel shrugged slightly. Aki hadn't been very specific about this mission, and almost seemed to be trying to get him out of the village for some reason. He reached into his trench coat and pulled out the envelope and handed it to the Sannin's clone.
"Get that to the real you then. I will wander around the village. Please, send for me when you have a reply."
The Jounin bowed and headed out of the office. His destination was the training grounds - the same training grounds that he had last trained at several years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am

User Image

Raito smiled on. "Okay I shall and Farewell Ronnel" Raito said before getting up to his window and looking through out on the rest of the village"

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm
miwata climbed up to the open window and said, perching on it with aki laying on her head, "you wanted to see me, sir?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm

User Image

Raito didnt give a smile this was serious, it was a mission of importance. "Miwata I need you to go to the Fire countries temple. A shinobi strolled in and took a person hostage I need you to kill him off without harm coming too the people" Raito said fiercly before giving the arm signal.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm
miwata frowned, knowing the seriousness. aki showed she understood by growling. miwata dashed off, going as fast as she could  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games