Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The instant Sen's eyes focused in on Ryugan, he would see his blade Tenraiasei pointed directly at him. Before Sen could even think about what was happening, a barrier of teal flames would surround, basically immobilizing him. Ryugan's eyes were still focused on the now helpless Sengetsu. Presuming the worst, Ryugan wouldn't hesitate to kill him now as that was a fairly easy feat. This barrier was basically a fire version of Water Prison, it couldn't be broken or escaped from the inside and seeing as at the moment Sengetsu had no allies, he was done for. Ryugan remained still and simply waited on the others reaction, though Sen's would be the most entertaining.

(WOOT Now way out from the inside WOOT)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image

((Just incase you didn't know what I meant..you put your eyes on me WAAAAAY before you did anything else, address me even..so if you have another way out please do it.))

ATTENTION EVERYBODY, THIS WHOLE SESSION OF RP IS IN FREEZE FRAME UNTIL SEN FINDS A LEGAL AWAY OUT OF MY JUTSU. HE ILLEGALLY GOT OUT AND PRESUMING HE ESCAPED HE SENT FOR HELP, WHICH IS WHERE JEDI AND KIT COME IN.

SEN YOU ARE TRAPPED IN MY BARRIER ALREADY, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT THAT. AS YOUR CHANCE OF DODGING IT WAS WHEN THE ASHES WERE AROUND YOU AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE AND IGNORED THEM. SO UNLESS SOMETHING BREAKS THROUGH THE BARRIER FROM THE OUTSIDE, YOU ARE TRAPPED AND NEVER SENT FOR HELP. WHICH MEANS THAT JEDI AND KIT HAVE TO DELETE ALL THEIR POST BECAUSE SEN ONLY SUMMONED THE PANTHER IF HE ESCAPED MY JUTSU.

IF HE DOES HAVE A LEGAL WAY OUT, THEN HE HAS TO POST THE PANTHER LEAVING OR ELSE NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE HERE ONCE MORE

I REQUEST THAT A MOD LOCK THIS THREAD UNTIL HE IS ONLINE BECAUSE HE HAS CAUSED A PROBLEM WITH TIME. IF SEN GETS OUT OF THE JUTSU I WILL HAVE TO EDIT MY POST ACCORDINGLY.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Sen if you have a way out post it and nobody post after him,I have to see if it's legit because I HIGHLY doubt he could get out of a barrier he did nothing to prevent from forming around him..It can't be escaped from the inside, that says all right there. Sen YOU ARE INSIDE OF IT. The post where the ashes surrounded you was your chance to escape..YOU STOOD THERE!!! So, you are trapped in the barrier and if you can't legally get out just admit defeat.

Also just in case you didn't look back. I reacted before you did anything else in your other post..I stated it and even quoted it in a XL font..when you looked at Ryugan that is when you were trapped inside, not after you said what you had to say or anything..you got trapped inside the instant you looked at My RPC..if you read my post correctly, you would have know this.))

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan sighed still pointing the blade at Sengetsu didn't say a word, Jedi's skill wasn't even up to par in his consideration, he was just another washed up ninja who joined with other washed up ninja in an attempt to relive their "Glory days". Ryugan quickly uttered " Sanpu Shino " (Sen if you have a way to get out post it and ignore this but as of now you don't and Sense you just stood there and let this happen, I don't think you could legally get yourself out of this) After uttering these words Ryugan once more burst into a flaming explosion but, the thing they should be worried about was their ally they "magically" came to rescue. The barrier he was in would suddenly begin to shake and in an instant would shift into three different directions. The top half would go right, the bottom left and the middle would stay in place. Sen would suddenly feel an excruciating pain shake his very soul as blood began to pour rapidly from his wounds, two severely deep cut in the gut, two deep cuts going across both legs and two deep cuts to the chest, all pouring blood. Ryugan didn't bring out his summon to just stand there, the instant Ryugan vanished, the summon shot at ball of Mist at the orb and thanks to it's timing, it would hit Sengetsu and the barrier just as the jutsu finished and the barrier was about to disperse. Now trapped in and Ice ball, Sengetsu's fate was sealed, if the Ice ball hit anything it would shatter, breaking Sengetsu into a million tiny tiny pieces. Jedi and Kit had "Magically" arrived for no reason. The man they came to rescue was surely about to die, unless they could magicaly freeze time or if they had telekeneisis.

User Image

((how do you somehow predict that my rpc is a washed up ninja? You've never even fought me no matter how many times i requested to do so. and as i agree. All substitutions have been banned as they are a cheap way out. this goes for darion as he is dead if sengetsu does find a way out.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Sen if you have a way out post it and nobody post after him,I have to see if it's legit because I HIGHLY doubt he could get out of a barrier he did nothing to prevent from forming around him..It can't be escaped from the inside, that says all right there. Sen YOU ARE INSIDE OF IT. The post where the ashes surrounded you was your chance to escape..YOU STOOD THERE!!! So, you are trapped in the barrier and if you can't legally get out just admit defeat.

Also just in case you didn't look back. I reacted before you did anything else in your other post..I stated it and even quoted it in a XL font..when you looked at Ryugan that is when you were trapped inside, not after you said what you had to say or anything..you got trapped inside the instant you looked at My RPC..if you read my post correctly, you would have know this.))

User Image

Ryugan sighed still pointing the blade at Sengetsu didn't say a word, Jedi's skill wasn't even up to par in his consideration, he was just another washed up ninja who joined with other washed up ninja in an attempt to relive their "Glory days". Ryugan quickly uttered " Sanpu Shino " (Sen if you have a way to get out post it and ignore this but as of now you don't and Sense you just stood there and let this happen, I don't think you could legally get yourself out of this) After uttering these words Ryugan once more burst into a flaming explosion but, the thing they should be worried about was their ally they "magically" came to rescue. The barrier he was in would suddenly begin to shake and in an instant would shift into three different directions. The top half would go right, the bottom left and the middle would stay in place. Sen would suddenly feel an excruciating pain shake his very soul as blood began to pour rapidly from his wounds, two severely deep cut in the gut, two deep cuts going across both legs and two deep cuts to the chest, all pouring blood. Ryugan didn't bring out his summon to just stand there, the instant Ryugan vanished, the summon shot at ball of Mist at the orb and thanks to it's timing, it would hit Sengetsu and the barrier just as the jutsu finished and the barrier was about to disperse. Now trapped in and Ice ball, Sengetsu's fate was sealed, if the Ice ball hit anything it would shatter, breaking Sengetsu into a million tiny tiny pieces. Jedi and Kit had "Magically" arrived for no reason. The man they came to rescue was surely about to die, unless they could magicaly freeze time or if they had telekeneisis.

User Image

((how do you somehow predict that my rpc is a washed up ninja? You've never even fought me no matter how many times i requested to do so. and as i agree. All substitutions have been banned as they are a cheap way out. this goes for darion as he is dead if sengetsu does find a way out.))

((Hey not me..I still think your good,lol

Ryugan is just sick of ninja who were feared during his time as an AS..he believes it's time for a new era of ninja

Also..You never requested to fight me..Only people whoi have are Rahenno and Shruiken

Shuriken and I were gonna go last week but he had to do stuff as I did..I made an epic arena and everything crying .
Rahenno..Well I made a forum and everything but we never went at it..this was only because me and him were sorta rivals and hated each others guts but, thats squashed now.

Jedi..sorry If I offended you but there is a difference between my RPC and Me..I know fighting you will b challenging to say the least..I just choose not to show it mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Um im did do s**t here.IM in the hospital from a chidori.So leave me outta this.

I got what i had coming.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm
((lol.....how ironic. And I'm not even here to get any action!?! Oh well...there is a way for Sen to break free though. And I can certainly see it))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:30 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((lol.....how ironic. And I'm not even here to get any action!?! Oh well...there is a way for Sen to break free though. And I can certainly see it))

(( Good for you then but if it isn't legit it aint s**t cuz as I said he is already inside and it cant be broken or escaped from the inside..only way to break through is for someone cause me to mess up or if someone breaks the barrier..with an S rank jutsu))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi

(( Good for you then but if it isn't legit it aint s**t cuz as I said he is already inside and it cant be broken or escaped from the inside..only way to break through is for someone cause me to mess up or if someone breaks the barrier..with an S rank jutsu))

((Teehee, no need to fret. But it is legit what I have in mind, but I will not speak it because I want to see what Sen will do. So what is it just like water prison only fire???

edit: btw....respond to me at the office please!?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm
((Pretty much, but he doesn't need to keep in contact with it.))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 am
[STOP SPAMMING UP MY DAMN OFFICE! AFTER THIS I'M GONNA MAKE AN ENTIRE NEW THREAD FOR MY OFFICE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE OOC THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:48 am
Alicia Joana
Darion72
Alicia Joana
(Darion
1-He is higher than you, so its hard for you to dodge
2-You are not part of the Inuzuka clan, so you couldn't have smelled him
3-You can't just auto substitute without knowing the sneak attack was coming
4-When did you have a Shadow Clone without even posting it before hand?
So basically, you are god modding.)

Im part of the inuzuka clan!i payed for it already and i even got accepted for it.I got it when i became mokuton.

and fine ill just say it hit me back.since im slowly dying i can still get myself out of there...
he says im dying.Not dead....
And really why is it you always say im not part of a clan or blood line when i am part of that clan and blood line...))

(Your name is not on the list, so thats why i say you are not part of the clan. If its not on the list then HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW??!!)

I missed his name when I was updating things.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 am
Hiro_Uzaki
Alicia Joana
Darion72
Alicia Joana
(Darion
1-He is higher than you, so its hard for you to dodge
2-You are not part of the Inuzuka clan, so you couldn't have smelled him
3-You can't just auto substitute without knowing the sneak attack was coming
4-When did you have a Shadow Clone without even posting it before hand?
So basically, you are god modding.)

Im part of the inuzuka clan!i payed for it already and i even got accepted for it.I got it when i became mokuton.

and fine ill just say it hit me back.since im slowly dying i can still get myself out of there...
he says im dying.Not dead....
And really why is it you always say im not part of a clan or blood line when i am part of that clan and blood line...))

(Your name is not on the list, so thats why i say you are not part of the clan. If its not on the list then HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW??!!)

I missed his name when I was updating things.

I told ya some one forgot to put my name XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image

The instant Sen's eyes focused in on Ryugan, he would see his blade Tenraiasei pointed directly at him. Before Sen could even think about what was happening, a barrier of teal flames would surround, basically immobilizing him. Ryugan's eyes were still focused on the now helpless Sengetsu. Presuming the worst, Ryugan wouldn't hesitate to kill him now as that was a fairly easy feat. This barrier was basically a fire version of Water Prison, it couldn't be broken or escaped from the inside and seeing as at the moment Sengetsu had no allies, he was done for. Ryugan remained still and simply waited on the others reaction, though Sen's would be the most entertaining.

(WOOT Now way out from the inside WOOT)

User Image

((Just incase you didn't know what I meant..you put your eyes on me WAAAAAY before you did anything else, address me even..so if you have another way out please do it.))

ATTENTION EVERYBODY, THIS WHOLE SESSION OF RP IS IN FREEZE FRAME UNTIL SEN FINDS A LEGAL AWAY OUT OF MY JUTSU. HE ILLEGALLY GOT OUT AND PRESUMING HE ESCAPED HE SENT FOR HELP, WHICH IS WHERE JEDI AND KIT COME IN.

SEN YOU ARE TRAPPED IN MY BARRIER ALREADY, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT THAT. AS YOUR CHANCE OF DODGING IT WAS WHEN THE ASHES WERE AROUND YOU AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE AND IGNORED THEM. SO UNLESS SOMETHING BREAKS THROUGH THE BARRIER FROM THE OUTSIDE, YOU ARE TRAPPED AND NEVER SENT FOR HELP. WHICH MEANS THAT JEDI AND KIT HAVE TO DELETE ALL THEIR POST BECAUSE SEN ONLY SUMMONED THE PANTHER IF HE ESCAPED MY JUTSU.

IF HE DOES HAVE A LEGAL WAY OUT, THEN HE HAS TO POST THE PANTHER LEAVING OR ELSE NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE HERE ONCE MORE

I REQUEST THAT A MOD LOCK THIS THREAD UNTIL HE IS ONLINE BECAUSE HE HAS CAUSED A PROBLEM WITH TIME. IF SEN GETS OUT OF THE JUTSU I WILL HAVE TO EDIT MY POST ACCORDINGLY.

And this my firend is where you are wrong! Your post clearly stated that there was nothing I could do about the particles leading me to believe they were intangible at the moment and nothing could effect them until the jutsu they were used for was cast, Don't believe me go back and read your own post. I'm not going to acknowledge being trapped because you just contradicted yourself. Even if I was "trapped" I have many techniques for getting out. Also the Panther has always beena round, I used it to track Hana and I use its invisibility technique to hide it, So I don't understand what the problem is with it informing a few friends. xp  

Supernal_SOul

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image

Ryugan smiled, shaking his head a bit as his eyes closed and he winded his blade in a circular motion in front of him. The air began to grow heavy around them and they could feel the pressure of his jutsu before it was even complete. The circle of fire made by him began to glow and Ryugan's hair began to slowly lift upward. " Mangetsu...No honoo..Scatter!!" Ryugan whispered before slicing the giant orb of fire horizontally, which caused it to shatter like glass and all the shard began to float around Sengetsu. There would be nothing he could do about them they, would glow a bright teal and simply stand there, scattered all around him. Ryugan pointed his blade downward and simply looked upward with a puzzled look on his face. " I know where the blade is..why do you want it.."

User Image

So? with this stated I say the rp session be rewinded to this point and you edit your post because in a sense this was godmodding on your part due to false information followed by an alleged unavoidable trap that you then claimed was avoidable contradicting this very post.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games