Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 2593 2594 2595 2596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 pm
La di da...

*goes to get a banana to eat*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 pm
And so I have reached page 100!

*confetti flies all over the place**noisemakers are blown*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:03 pm
I'm going to head off for a bit. Since I'll be watching Emma mostly... and at some point, Dad and I will be taking care of paying for my other summer class. ((Because of the summer term being separated into two different sessions, you pay for your classes for each session differently. Not sure why I didn't realize that when we were doing the paying stuff awhile back. Hopefully we won't have to deal with this same stuff with Fall term, seeing as there's no different sessions.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm
I'm back. I'm going to save watching the last episode of Emma until some other time. Mostly because if I continued with the final episode, I would be going beyond what I've read of the novel. So... I'm going to wait until I've finished reading the novel, and then watch the last episode.

Seems like a perfect plan to me, I think.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm
Emma has to be one of my favorite works of Austen's... besides Pride and Prejudice of course. Probably because those two works I can connect with much better than I have been able to with Persuasion. Or probably because I enjoy them so much more. Not that I dislike Persuasion. It just doesn't create as much of an impression of me as the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm
*chuckles* Ah... it seems that I am doing something that I often tend to do after watching something I enjoy very much, especially if there's a different style of speech or there's an accent involved. Whenever I watch something and enjoy it, I often tend to take on that style of speech or accent.

For example, right now, I can feel myself thinking in the sense of the Austen style... or I should say, the Romantic Era/Regency period style.

So... that's why some of my sentences may seem a bit odd, and not sound very much like me. But then again, when it comes to writing over the internet, while in my head there's the said style or such occurring, it may not always transfer over on the other end for others. It may sound perfectly normal to them, and may have no knowledge or any recognition of the change.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 pm
Anyway... I wonder what we will be having for dinner tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:09 pm
*sighs*

I am getting so tired of all this rain. We've been getting for several weeks now, it seems. The sun has occasionally showed it self for a brief time, before getting hidden away by more rain clouds.

I do hope the sun will be around during my birthday party. I would hate for it to be rainy during that day. Especially when it would be oh so much fun taking pictures outside in our Wonderland costumes, pretending we're in Wonderland. Perhaps in the Queen of Hearts' garden ((seeing as I am going to dress up as "Queen of Hearts" - which for me, it'll be a combination of Tim Burton's Red and White Queen... since I'll be wearing my pink prom dress)).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 pm
I'm very excited to see what everyone ends up coming as. I know that everyone is quite creative and will come with fabulous renditions of the character they have chosen. Oh! It certainly will be a most excellent birthday, that's for sure. Especially for a 21st birthday. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm
Only a couple more weeks until the party. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm
*sighs*

I'm getting that snacky feeling again. But nothing seem to have satisfying it. Not really sure why. And I don't really know what I'm in the mood for either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm
*waits for food to be done in Cafe World*

*sighs*

Not really sure what I want to do right now...  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Yay! Page 100! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 pm
zphal_girl87
Yay! Page 100! biggrin

Thank you. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:43 pm
I have a feeling that there won't be very many people coming to my birthday party again this year, despite the larger list of guests invited than I used to in years past. *sighs* It's a bit sad that a lot of people won't be able to attend. But considering the timing of the party, being on a Sunday and being on the day of Father's Day, I knew there would be some complications for some people. None the less... I still had hoped to have a big group gathering for the party. Oh well.

I'm sure with those who are able to make it, we'll still have plenty of fun. We always do.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 2593 2594 2595 2596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games