Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 pm
Chi bit down on Johns wrist hard and drank growling, her teeth hurt his wrist this time because she was biting so hard it was close to touching the bones of his wrist  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm
John winced a little, but didn't pull back. Instead, he stayed still and let her drink.

"Now before we begin, I need you to confirm a few things for me. First off, I will have you know that you cannot lie. By that, I don't mean I'm telling you not to lie to me, I'm saying that it is physically impossible for you to lie in this place. Now, let's start off easy. You're name is Nathan Morgar. Is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am, it is. Mind telling me your name?"

She ignored his question. "I am also aware that you witnessed some not-so-natural happenings about fifteen years ago. Is this also correct?"

Nathan laughed. "What's this all about?"

"Answer the question Nathan," her voice was gentle but it held a sort of harsh danger and warning behind it.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He was obviously feeling uneasy. "Yeah. I know what you're talking about."

"Are you currently or have you ever been a creature from the above world, underworld, or between?"

"Uh...what?"

John sighed. "She's asking if you've ever been a mythical creature. Judging by your obvious stupidity I'd say not."

Nathan looked like he was about to give John a smart comment back, but decided against it. "No, I've never been a...mythical creature."

"Alright then." The lady turned to the other judges. "Have any of you ever seen this man before? If so, has he ever been anyone of importance to you?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked AND SHOOK HIS HEAD. This was already pointless and annoying. He looked around and sighed knowing this kid wasn't going to be too much help at this point. Luckily he brought a book humans knew as the Necronomicon with him as he started to read it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm
She drank till she couldn't then cuddled to John lazily and started to doze off  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 am
"Alright then. Time for our next question...."

The trials went by slowly with the lady asking seemingly pointless questions. After the last person hand been questioned, the lady sat back in her chair. "Alright then. I have the information needed and I've come to a decision." She looked at the other judges. "You are free to go," she said and turned to Nikki, "Take the accused and put them in the Black Dungeon. I will need them again, but not right now."

"Wait...that's it?" The big man from before stood up and looked at the lady. "We came here so you could ask them a few useless questions?"

She sighed. "Sebastian, please. There are greater reasons I brought them here."

"What are those reasons?"

"None of your concern."

"But-"

"Shut up you flee-infested mutt," John muttered.

Sebastian turned to him and growled. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me you worthless dog," John said with a smile on his face.

Sebastian's eyes turned yellow and claws started coming from his fingertips. "I'm gunna kill you!" he said and stormed toward John.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal appeared infront of Sebastian a book held to his face holding him back as he punched John and put a seal on his mouth that he couldn't break "Sebastian take a seat....you can kill him when he is more useless than he already is...but not now.." he said "Next person to even make a move I will kill you and use your body for my experiments making sure yuor soul never leaves and feels every bit of pain...now take a seat.." he said and he really wasn't joking that much you could tell. He turned to the Angel "Woman I will need to speak with you about this later...whether you want to or not." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm
"Very well. Let us speak now then. The rest of you are free to go," she said and walked into a room behind the table they had been sitting at. She left the door partway open as if inviting him in, but not completely expecting him to follow.

John gave a low growl and nudged Chi gently to wake her up. Let's get out of here, he thought to her and headed toward the large set of double doors that led out of the courtroom.

When Liz woke up again and opened her eyes, she could see nothing but darkness. It wasn't the normal kind of darkness either. There was something darker, more evil, and more dangerous about this darkness. The stone floor below her was cold and damp, and it sent a shiver up her spine. If she was honest with herself, it was more than the cool temperatures that made her shiver. She heard a voice call her name. For a moment, she wondered if she had just imagined it. Then it came again.

"Liz, are you awake yet?" Ethan whispered.

"Yeah," she whispered, "Where are we?"

A hoarse laugh came from the other direction. "You're as close to hell as you can get without dying," said a man's voice.

Liz tried to peer through the darkness to see who was talking...or to see anything for that matter. It didn't work. "Who's there?" Liz asked, "Who's talking?"

There was another laugh from the man. "It's a shame we didn't meet earlier, Elizabeth Santan. Regardless, it's nice to meet you. My name is Jason Santan. I'm your uncle."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal nodded and followed her into the room closing the door "I am sure you already know what I am going to ask." he said and crossed his arms. He was going to ask what she had them brought here for and what she planed.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm
Chi followed silently, kanal had made her depressed and sad she just wanted to get home  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm
The woman heaved a sigh. "I simply needed you and the other Judges here to confirm my suspicions," she said and sat down at a desk. She then started shorting through a few loose papers. "You've done your part, and I thank you for that. Now you are free to leave and let the Council take over."

When they got back to John's house, the first thing he did was kiss her deeply. He didn't exactly know why, it just felt like the right thing to do.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Tell me what your going to do with Liz and Ethan and anyone else you brought here and I will leave.." he said arms crossed "What is the council going to do.' he asked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 pm
She kissed him back lovingly and hugged him tightly " sometimes I really want to kill him" she sighed softly into his chest  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:01 pm
John kissed the top of her head. "I've felt like that a few times too. Maybe some day we'll get to," he said and chuckled.

The woman looked at her paperwork and spoke to him in an almost bored tone. "What is done with the prisoners is the Council's business now, not yours. I know you have a personal connection to two of them, but for the time being it's best to just forget about them and go on living your life. They should be fine. There's no need to worry."

"My...uncle? What do you mean?" Liz asked. She turned on her stomach and crawled forward. She didn't get very far before coming into contact with what felt like thick metal bars.

"I mean," the voice replied, "your mother's brother. The Council captured me along with most of the other Santans. I was starting to think I was the last Santan left. I guess not. Is John still alive?"

Liz nodded, but then remembered that he wouldn't be able to see her. "Yeah," she said, "He's alive."

Jason sighed. "So the old man's still kickin' eh? I remember when I used to follow him around like a lost pup."

"Right...as much as I would love to hear your childhood stories, mind telling me where we really are?"

"We're in the black dungeon," Jason replied after a wheezy cough, "some call it the Final Destination Prison. I'm sure I don't need to explain why it's called that."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Prinsoners?" he said and shrugged "Uh-huh..Yeah I am going to the black dungeon." he said and turned opening the door.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm
The woman sighed, still looking down at her papers. "It's useless. The dungeon is too heavily guarded and you can't teleport inside. Oh and just so you know, unless the release is confirmed by a member of the Council, no prisoner can leave the Dungeon's walls alive. They will die the instant they leave, and it will be the kind of death they can't be resurrected from."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff