Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am
Luna smiles and looks at him"Well shadow can change shapes if he choices to. When I was a baby and my father tried to kill me it took a huge panther form to keep him from touching me...He also uses magic..But I have only seen that two times"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 pm
Massasooni smiles slightly. "Ah, I see... shapeshifter doll with magical capabilities..." He then staightens up to look over to Luna to ask "... but then... how would your father be able to take the doll away from you and be capable of throwing Shadow into the fire as he so desired?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 pm
"When I am no where near shadow he is just a doll. I don't know how to explain it...but I was in chains and shadow was far from me.My father had him in his hands and took him to the fire pit outside that I could see which was burning everything I had with me and what he found at my mothers home that was mine and not her's..."Her eyes started to darken from the memories..flicker of fire started to flash around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 pm
Massasooni draws his arms around Luna in the attempt to keep her from setting blaze. He then asks "So, does it come to life for everyone of the bloodline?... do you remember if it came to life for your mother or if it just came to life for you?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 pm
She calms and leans against him"It came alive for my mother.I remember her talking to him and seeing shadow head nodding...It could be of my mother bloodline. It should come to live for our child because of my blood in it"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm
He smiles slightly. "Alright, good... then we have a little doll gaurdian for our child then." He says with closed eyes and a smile. "Anything else that I should know about the doll?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 pm
She smiles"Besides don't make it mad...."She had to think.She looks at it then remembered"Keep water away from shadow. It will weaken him"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 pm
He nods. "Right... ok... don't get it wet or mad... meaning don't leave it outside on a rainy day I guess... how about... Will it not like anyone outside of the bloodline to touch it what-so-ever?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 pm
if the keeper of shadow isn't able to touch it...then anyone can touch it but it wont come to life for them...other demons yes but not humans  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm
He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I got that it's lifeless and all without much contact with owner and all... just trying to level weither or not I should at all let the pixie around the doll or not..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 pm
"I say don't.Shadow likes to eat pixiess"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 pm
He shakes his head a bit. "An eating doll?... does it need to eat em, or does it find it funny or something?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am
"Don't really know"Luna said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:21 pm
He rolls his eyes. "Well, either way... I'll be sure he's not near em."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm
She nods  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games