Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Silvia looked at Kyle and then at the elephants, she looked at Kyle again "Me?" She said lying on the elephant.

Sam smirked at Silvia and Kyle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 pm
Victor smiled watching Lucius reaction. He knew his cousin when poofed to handle that Azrael dude for a little while  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 pm
Dawn giggled at Malik and rolled her eyes. "Well what kind of things? You're going to have to be specific." she said as she stretched her hand out toward him. She pet his head gently and smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 pm
Malik seeming tilted his head curiousilly.

"You are the main reason why.Then theres the fact that Damon will need help.Otherwise..there is none."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:17 pm
Dawn sighed and moved her hand back to her side as she looked at him. "Damon's not getting himself into trouble now is he?" she asked, sounding a bit worried. She knew Damon could take care of himself though. He was Kiba's kid after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 pm
Malik soothingly rubbed his head against hers.

"Nah.But his the herder now..and his got to protecthis sheep..with someone or not."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 pm
Dawn giggled and gently pet his head again. She thought about Damon for a moment and stared at the sky. "It isn't fair for him though. He never asked for this." she said as her head tilted for a minute. "Then again, no one ever said life was going to be fair." she said as she closed her eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:36 pm
Malik sighed.

"For every heir it gets worse.Kiba had it the worst.Damon will have it even worse than him."he sighed.

"I've seen the glade look in every kings eyes in this kingdom when they die..as if they are happy..as if let go from a cage.Sometimes..I felt the same way."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:47 pm
Dawn shook her head and groaned. "It's just not right." she said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I definitely know I didn't make it easy for Kiba when he was King." she said as she looked down at the ground for a minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Malik looked down at her.

"Oh?"he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Dawn grinned a bit and poked his beak. She thought for a moment and her expression was emotionless. "If you could go back and visit anybody, who would it be and what would you say to them?" she asked him as her eyes locked onto his. She was being serious for a moment, but she looked at the ground again and wonders if she should've kept her thoughts to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm
Malik looked down.

"I'd visit my wife and my children..just to tell them I really did love them..and that I never would forgive there killer for what he had done to any of them."he sighed and looked a her.

"You?Your familly or..James?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Dawn looked at him and thought for a moment. "I definitely know I wouldn't visit my family. I never felt close to them." she said as she smiled a bit. "I don't think I would visit James either. I mean, I did love him, but he wouldn't be the first choice." she admitted as she giggled. "I think, I'd probably go see Kiba. I'd tell him I'm sorry for being such a stubborn foolish jerk. That I'm glad he even bothered to help me when I need it. I'd also thank him for all the times he's saved my life. And that I'm sorry I always tried to start a fight with him. That I honestly didn't mean to. That I was just being stupid and careless." she explained as her eyes went back to the ground. Her hair fell in her face again to hide the sadness in her eyes. "You know, I always like to believe the saying, forgive and forget." she added quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Malik sighed.

"You know Kiba had one saying i'd have to agree with."he sighed.

"Life is like a dream.Its never-ending.You see when you do die you can choose to be a animal among man and can talk to the ones you mostly cared for in your life.They are called your nature spirit.For instance mine is a black fox."he said calmly.

A white wolf appeared from inbetween the bushes laying down starring at them.One eye a dead hazel and the other a beutifull blue.

"You two always where the ones I liked to talk to when I was annoyed."a voice came from almost the wind itself.

(You make me wanna barf..xD.)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 pm
((that just means i'm slolwy turning you into a softy!!! next thing you know, you'll be like a giant teddy bear!>.<))

Dawn looked down at the white wolf and rolled her eyes. "Really? I thought you talking to me only made you more annoyed." she said as she grinned at the wolf. She looked back at Malik with a confused expression. "But dreams do end at one point. That's when you wake up." she said with a small laugh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games