Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:50 pm
"Aeris, we found another one. Or rather i should say Kanareshii dragged in someone new." Cy said gently as he came to stand outside the kitchen's entrance. He could feel Caly's power from here, and he dared not get closer.

"That is Caly, she may have some food for ya. Though she is busy at the moment, restoring the place with her magic." Cy said gently to the new girl. "Do you have a name by the way?" He asked her with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:48 pm
The halfling girl watched in fascination as Aeris worked her magic. She looked back up at Cy when he asked her about her name. "Me name's Shadowkite, but people call my Kite," she said with a cheery smile to match Cy's own smile. "Only... what's a 'Kanareshii'? Is that what you call this house?" This was only part one of her many questions to come. Most of which Kite fought back with all her might in order to not overwhelm Cy.  

Kumquat Assassin

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:33 pm
((Calys working magic not Aeris))

"Shadowkite.. thats an interesting name." Cy said as he kept an eye on Caly. Her power radiated a green mist everywhere, and her eye glowed emerald while she worked her magic.

"Kanareshii is the name of this base, essentially this house, yes." Cy said gently not minding the questions at all. "Any other questions you got girly?" Cy asked Kite as he turned his gaze on her.

"By the way Aeris is Caly's ...friend and Caly is the girl restoring the place. If i havent mentioned that already." Cy said as he pointed to Aeris and then to Caly who emitted a green aura of magic.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:25 pm
She could feel the new presense in the house and then closer to her. But she knew that she wouldn't be interrupted; Aeris and Cy would make sure of that.

All too soon her spells began to fade as she finished them up. Drawing some of her magic back to her she sent smaller and thinner threads out for protection spells...mainly around the stove and door into the house. She didn't want anything to happen that could cause harm or endanger their safety in any way. As the minutes passed she began to actually pull out of her magic, the green aura of hers also began to pull back into her small body and disapaite.

Boinking her green/blue eyes she turned to face Cy, Aeris and the newcomer. "Hello." she said with a smile, tired, but a smile nonetheless. She hadn't realized just how much those stubborn tiles would tak out her. Now she wanted some rest...with barely enough time to catch the next thought she almost projected it to whom it involved----She wished that she could cuddle up with Cy for some rest adn what warmth she could perhaps gain from him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:58 pm
Cy had felt Calys inner thought about cuddling with him while she slept. He smirked at the thought and decided to act upon it later, whether it be asking her or simply sneaking into her bed while she slept.

"Caly, this is Shadowkite, Kite for short. I think her stomach brought her here she's hungry. But your tired, so why dont we kill two birds with one stone?" Cy said with a devilish smile. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out some money.

He turned to Aeris just then and extended his hand to her. "Here why dont you and Kite go get some food. Caly may have some but i think the house drained her a bit too much." Cy said as he looked to Caly out of the corner of his eye. He could sense her fatigue easily, he didnt need to read her mind or ask her.

Once Aeris had taken the money (or not) Cy turned to Caly. "You should get some rest. Why dont i take you to your room?" Cy smirked, winked at her and extended his hand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:31 pm
Caly looked at Cy at his words and then back at the new girl, Kite. She smiled warmly at the girl and nodded her hello. Also at the mention of food her stomach growled the slightest amount of noise and caused her to flush the tiniest bit. She was indeed needing some food soon.

At Cy's last words she caught his expression just as he winked and blushed even more. Maye she hadn't caught her projections in time afterall. Instead of muttering some shy response, as part of her wanted to, she placed her hand in his own and replied, "I think that might be a good idea."

She glanced momentarily at Poison and told the plant to keep an eye on things while she went and rested. She was loathe to leave it there, but she knew that it and she would be ok.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm
Cy pulled Caly close and offer his arm to her while they walked to her bedroom. He assumed it was upstairs for almost all the beds were upon that floor. "Now youll have to show me which ones yours." Cy said gently as they walked.

Once they had reached her room Cy released the girl only to meet her gaze with a sensual one of his own. Cy did love to flirt and he couldnt help it when he found a woman who responded to his attentions. "I heard that little thought of your's Caly. Do you want me to take you up on the offer? Or was your desire more of a passing fancy than anything else?" Cy said softly and with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:48 pm
When they reached her room she glanced around it, not quite remembering when she exactly had done it up. The walls were pale blues and greens, as well as the materials for the bed along with various little plants around the rooms, most in pots, but she had a balcony on the other side of the room where the door was open to the air and several vine plants that had already climbed up the way and curled around the balcony railing.

The moment he started talking again she blushed deeper red than ever. "It wasn't just a passing fancy Cy. I meant what I had thought, but I hadn't exactly wanted it to be known. I'm not used to revealing things to people, particularly if they are things that I do really want." she said slowly and barely above a whisper.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:28 am
Aeris had taken the money offered to her by Cy and turned to the other girl, Kite. "If you would like, we could go to the place called Naga Scales. There's where two others are right now." The elf motioned to the door and began to walk towards it. Even if the other girl didn't want to go, she had made up her mind to do so herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:07 pm
"Sorry i do have a nasty habit of invading people's thoughts. Ill try not to do it in the future." Cy said softly to Caly. He slipped his hand under her chin and forced her to look at her. "Though i do have to admit i like making you blush." Cy laughed lightly and nudged Caly towards her bed by placing his hand on the small of her back and pushing her forward gently.

"Go get into bed ill join you once your settled. And yes ill keep my hands to myself, unless you say otherwise." Cy smirked before he removed his glasses, which had no purpose other than asthetic ((sp?)) reasons. He placed them in his coat pocket and sat down on a chair in the room to remove his boots.

Once Caly settled into bed he crossed the room and slipped into bed behind her. His arm slipped around her waist, and pulled her close.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:54 pm
Kite hurried to catch up to Aeris. "What's the 'Naga Scales'? How many people are there that live here?" Her endless questions were spiking up again. "You're an elf, right? I haven't met many elves," she studied Aeris as she followed her determined to commit her image to memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:32 pm
If she could have blushed more she would have at his comment, but was nudged towards her bed. She curled up on top, never having to tak off shoes for she didn't even wear any. She listened to him as he took off his boots and moved about the room and was only the tiniest bit startled when slipped behind her and skid an arm around her waist. As she was pulled closer to him she could feel his warmth adn that made her body relax and then settle against his.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to do this." she remarked quietly. Unconsiously she snuggled against him, enveloping herself in his presense, yet at the same time started to drop off into sleep.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:53 am
The elf shook her head a bit, smiling at the seemingly endless string of words coming from the girl. She could definitely tell that she was a talker. "Apparently, Naga Scales is a place to eat. And I'm getting quite hungry. And yes. I am an elf." Aeris smiled a bit, granting the girl a quick bow before leaving through the door. She called out over her shoulder to Kite, before shifting to her travel form. "Let's go grab something to eat. And you can ask me all the questions you would like."

< To Naga Scales... >

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm
"Im surprised your letting me." Cy commented before he closed his eyes. He kept Caly close but had loose enough of a grip on her that if she wanted to leave she could. Soon after Cy closed his eyes he drifted off to sleep, it still being daylight out his body naturally wanted to sleep at this time. Plus he couldnt remember the last time he was able to sleep.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:08 pm
"Really?" Kite seemed rather happy with the last statement about asking as many questions as she wished. Though she would try to keep the number within reason.

< To Naga Scales... >  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games