Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Demios frowned as she backed away he knew he had done something bad, but he didn't think he deserved to be treated like a monster. "I said I was sowwy" He said. He felt his eyes water he was feeling like he had done something horrible. He turned away from her however being in a child form his mind wasn't as rational he began to sob as he ran off not even making sure Armand followed him. He was soon in a dark alley and he sat in a corner. He was thinking of everything he had done today and closed his eyes as he cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm
Noel looked at him. "Long story short about me and Will, is we started dating, we were hired to work for the emperor at the time. Little did we know there was corruption in our government...we were being used for artifacts that granted power and they were going to extract our abilites from us and transfer the power to themselves" she told Moli. "We received our titles shortly after each other. We were running away from the facility they had us in...I sacrificed myself for Will to be able to get away....when I woke up...I had the powers I do now and was able to bring down the militant reform that had plagued our country. We then settled down and had a house together. Will still accepted me despite my new abilities and title and that's what made me love him even more. We tried several times to have children but failed." she said pausing it was kind of painful to think about. "Well we eventually was able to conceive twins a boy and a girl...I carried them to term...but they were taken from us...long story" she said with a sigh. "Anyways...Will received his title by protecting the country from a demon who caused natural disasters...the one who came before the Heralds and gave them their abilities...it was because of Will's actions of stopping this monster that the Heralds even began to have a cycle of power" she said. "Now as far as your Uncle...he was such a scrawny runt when he came to me" she said laughing a little. "He was about 14 I want to say. He had the biggest crush on me and it was kind of weird for the both of us, because he was my first mentee and he was 'love struck'" she added. "He had potential but was nowhere near his level today or advanced as you children. He was a prankster for sure. Even though me and Will were not on good terms at the time, we still let him and your father get together at times...everytime we did though....things got kind of crazy" she said laughing a little.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 pm
((Heh. Solaris, didn't realize you were going to use the stuff from that roleplay as canon here because the stuff didn't exactly fit. sweatdrop Guess I know how Noel and Will lived their lives now and how they ended up as who they were. sweatdrop ))

Aeon jumped out of Armand’s arms, muttered a wish for the fire to disappear, and started just pacing around. The scientist noticed the flash above and looked up, to see that the fire seemed to have disappeared. He couldn’t see the whole apartment, so he really didn’t know if the fire was really completely gone. He glanced over at Demios, wondering if the kid mage had done it. Demios was waving his arms in apology and making puppy eyes at the girl, who didn’t seem to care about how he looked. She instead seemed afraid and angry at Demios, telling him to stay away and not talk. He sighed. “Miss, he apologized. He really is sorry, and there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

At that point, Demios ran off. Armand signed again. “We’ll help you with what we can, but I’ll have to find him. Shouldn’t let five year olds run around unguided.” The scientist said with a soft smile. “My name is Armand, and I’ll come back when I find him, alright? Sorry for the trouble.” With another nod, Armand headed off to find Demios, following his fleeting figure. The red head eventually found Demios in a dark alley. The boy was crying. “Demi, look, the stars are out and bright from here!” He crouched down next to Demios. ”Stop crying, or you won’t be able to trace the stars! Look, it’s Polaris, and there’s Saggitarius aiming his bow at the Scorpion!”
----------------------

Amaya nodded and said, ”You’re welcome!” She busied herself with finding supplies and mixing materials. There wasn’t any pre-prepared cake mix anywhere, so she raided the flour. Umm… how did it go again? She was trying to remember what Armand had taught her before the battle. ”Do you know how to make cake?” Amaya asked Vincent as she mixed random stuff, hoping they were in the right amount.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 pm
Demios rubbed his eyes as he looked at Armand "I didn't mean to Army I swear" he said. He down "Army I'm not a monster...am I?" he asked. When Armand mentioned the stars he looked up "And theres Cancer and over there is virgo" he said excitedly. Once he was cheered up a bit he grabbed Armands hand deciding not to run off again.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:55 pm
((Yea I know...that's how it is sometimes, you have an idea of how things are supposed to be then you rp and it feels right...if you get what I mean))

Aeon didn't care what Armand had to say. Did that mean he was like the kid? When he ran of she looked up at her apartment to notice it was no longer on fire. "What the hell is happening" she asked herself. This was the third time today something strange had happened.

Vincent looked at Amaya. "Well I used to watch my mom cook them...so I guess so" he said. "Use the measuring cups though" he said as he began to crack the eggs in the bowl and grabbed the milk shortly after.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:04 pm
(Heh. The Heralds have been around for far longer than that. I think I need to make a place where things that are canon should be because The Heralds gained their powers from something, but not that.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:07 pm
(sorry yeesh...kinda hard to explain something that you came up with from a character I'm playing...my bad, disregard that part and we'll continue to rp))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 pm
(If anything it's my fault for not telling you. Heh. I'll get around to it eventually.)

"Sounds like the perfect love story. And the perfect comedy epic. I can imagine my dad my uncle, you and Will all in the same place. But...something is missing Noel." Moli said after what the God Owl said finally set in. "That's just two of the great four. Where is Thomas and the other Life Owl? And where was mom during this time? Forgive me if I'm asking alot of questions Noel. I'm just a glutton for information."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm
((I'll stick with the Noel and Will cannon because we're currently doing a 1x1 rp and what I just said gave me plot ideas lol))

Noel looked down whe he asked the question and sighed. "Okay...it's kind of...well not it's really black and white but you should grasp the concept. So when we had our titles given to us...we were able to have a guardian. I was able to choose mine the life owl...she was one of my best friends and so caring...her name was Gale. Will on the other hand was able to choose his, his friend Tatsuya. Unfortunately...he met an ill fate...which I still think was a murder by Thomas himself. Anyways somehow he was deemed Death Owl" she told him. For a while things balanced themselves out....until....Thomas that b*****d killed Gale..." she trailed off. "And for the longest until now...there was no life owl...now your brother carries that title" she said. When he mentioned his mother she paused. Should she tell him everything? "Moli this stays between you and I and no further" she said. "Your mother is a descendent of me and Will. Remember our children we had that were taken from us. Well each was eventually split up and had children and the children had children. One branched off and was Che's and Dante's bloodline and the other was Felicia's bloodline. Anyways she didn't play a large part until her powers emerged which were later than most but when she was able to bestow powers, that's when she became a key component. I took her under my wing as well and began to train her into bestowing the OWL gene into normal humans" she said. "She also served as a scout for me as well." she said. "More questions because I'm happy to answer them" she said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 pm
(And the Herald's origin remains a mystery for all ages...but yeah. That thing with Felicity and her being a descendent of Will and Noel...those are twists that I like. I smiled when I read it.)

Moli's brow raised almost to the ceiling when Noel spoke of his mother. "So if that's the case, then that would mean that both me and Roulin are related to you somehow!" The excited teen sat forward, then back once again with an exhale. "Oh wow....so this whole ordeal is a like a family thing. Except for Thomas though. I still don't even understand where he came from honestly. It's like he just showed up out of the darkness. Or that dark stuff all over him."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm
((Yea I felt that you would like it))

Noel looked at Moli's reaction. "Yes..." she trailed off. "Not to sound icky or incest like...but you have our bloodlines trailing through you twice. Che's father was our grandson from our other child that was taken away. When we learned of this...it was really too late to mention this...they had lived their lives so we sat in the background and took your father and uncle under our wing as proteges" she said. "Like I said...just keep this between me and you for now Moli..." she trailed. "I don't want people's minds or hearts going soft because of information like that. Will knows all of this and will not hesitate to kill any of you off, especially me" she told him. I guess I can tell you about Thomas..." she trailed as her architect symbol appeared in her eye. "Thomas was born mortal..." she trailed. "The reason I know is because I knew his mother" she said honestly. "She was a rival of mine...didn't hate each other she just felt I was competition....anyways, she told him stories of her younger days and about me and Will. And since there were hardly OWLs back in my day...power was desperately craved. He would come around quite often and try to imitate us and for a while it was cute...but then he became obsessive...it got dangerous. It got to the point where we had to forbid him to come around us" she said. "I should have known...I should have known what he was plotting. Contrary to popular belief, we are not invincible...we all can die...it was just proper planning on his behalf...killing the death owl, his powers were transferred into Thomas' body. I tried to tell Will what happened...but...since the power Will had kind of corrupted him...he didn't listen and now you have the Thomas that you see today...he fears his replacement...he fears death..." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 pm
(That one was strange.)

"I think I'll just keep that to myself...thanks for telling me." Moli looked at his hands and sighed lightly before more words came from Noel. "Thomas. I noticed something about him, but I don't want to say that it's particular to only him though. When Roulin and Dante attacked Thomas, he sorta...flipped you know? I mean more so than others. I'm just adding that to the fear of death thing you mentioned." Twiddling his thumbs in though, the radioactive owl continued, "Was there ever a thing between Thomas and Felicity? I overheard Dante talking about how at one point Che had did something or started something bad and Thomas cam really close to being our dad."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Noel closed her eyes. "Yes..there was something briefly" she said. "It's not that Thomas was Prince Charming or anything...it's just that for a point and time Che was really involved with becoming my replacement....long story short she began to have a fling with Thomas...but in the end your father won her back" she said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 pm
"Looking at Thomas now, I could tell it was a fluke that mom even looked in his direction. Then again, I heard he used to be really nice. But of course, power swept in..." Moli looked to Noel almost apologetically. "I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Gale...wait. If Gale was a Herald, then doesn't that mean he taught one of the Heralds that are alive? Timothy's teacher was killed by Thomas, but it wasn't gale."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 pm
"Gale was a girl" she said first. "She was human at first" she said. "And whatever duty she had as life owl she did" she said. Noel didn't completely understand what Moli meant as of right now and tried to answer to the best of her ability.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games