Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 am
"This is Aakosir, and doubt she brought food because she came in for shealter." He said, looking at the crystals ever still. "Seems like good hunt at the east side of the forest, plenty of creatures to eat. Also, what job shall the pup have?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 pm
I pretended to be asleep with my tail still over my face. I kept as still as I could, with the anxiety that was creeping up my spine. This other did not sound happy, and I hadn't brought food with me...  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 am
(we've hit our hundredth page in less than a year! Good work guys!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:27 am
Kirias shifted her weight, trying to get comfortable. She then felt the ground for a moment. "Hmm? It would seem that our fearless leader is up and about". She looked the Gryphon preening his feathers, it was actually quite interesting to watch. She noticed how he took great care in detailing every feather, how his eyes glistened with concentration with his task. Thinking back, she had really underestimated his capabilities.

Kirias had never really cared much for other magical creatures. She hated the way they acted so smug, like they were better than everyone else. But Bakher was different, he cared greatly for his friends, even though they were just wolves. He also wanted to be friends with her! A Dragon! She closed her eyes and felt her heart thump softly in her chest...
Then something dawned on her.. a sudden realization. Her eyes quickly opened and she glanced back at the gryphon. "No... Fricken... WAY!!!" she said the herself.

Meanwhile...

Kaishin looked the the wolf that pretended to sleep. "I'm not angry" he said. "I'm just really, really hungry and I'm too injured to go hunt". He wondred if Larka would mind getting him smoething, then decided against that course of action. She had done enough for him as is and he wouldn't ask something so trivial this late at night. He then looked at the pup that slept in the corner. "I'll decide what to do about her later" he said. "I believe I said that earlier, actually".

He padded back towards the spring, "Guess I'll just hafta wait till morning" he grumbled as his stomach rumbled again.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:08 am
"I understand alpha. I'll let the leopard sleep here, but you'll have to decided if she can stay." He said, moving away from the crystals and sighed. "Guess it my turn then. I'll be back." He left his home to search for food.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 am
When the pup and I were the only two in the cave, I felt comfortable enough to let out the breath I had been holding in. I let my shoulders relax, then looked around.

Those crystals were something. It seemed that he was able to look around the forest by just looking in to the crystal. I looked around again, making sure we were alone, then padded over to the crystals. I looked at a light blue one, that was almost the color of my own eyes, and saw nothing.

I cocked an eyebrow and looked again, but still nothing. Weird, I thought, but just headed back over to my side of the cave. I laid down, with my head towards the front of the cave, listening, but trying to sleep.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm
-priest started to hear some commotion and decided that eating a pup might be nice, but not a wise idea, so he decided to just go on his way and look around he climbed a tree so he could and did have a good sight of the area under and around he watched to see anything-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:08 pm
I sat up, from my warm hide, and looked towards the mouth of the cave. It felt like it had been a while since that other wolf had left, Kiba. I slowly stood, the cold snapping to wrap my body in it's freezing fingers. I shivered, but took a step towards the opening.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm
"one shouldn't be alone..... for one who sleeps alone...." -on a branch one a tree near the opening of the cave- "i wonder why you are alone......"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Kiba grasped a large boar between his teeth. It struggled and kicked trying to rid itself of the deadly beast on it. Slowly the beast eyes lost life and fell over, dead from the brutal attack. Kiba stood up and grabbed the boar, dragging it back to his cave. I'm sorry that you had to die, but it's for the good of the pack.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:26 pm
My paw froze, mid-step, as I heard a voice drifting in on the breeze. A chill went up my spine. But surely no one was there. I did not smell any other presence, other than the wolves. But then again, that smell was overwhelming around here.

I stood where I was, my paws planted firmly on the cold ground, ready to run if I needed to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm
"fight or flight? i guess the theory still is true, i wouldn't worry, but thats me....."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm
I narrowed my eyes, sharpening my night vision, but still could see nothing. I took a slow step forward, but knew it was useless. My white pelt would light up the second any light hit a hair. And there was not place to hide in the dingy, earth colored cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:32 pm
-priest huffed- "up here!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm
I lifted a brow. Did a possible enemy just tell me where to look? I thought to myself.

I looked up in to the trees to see the new creature.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games