Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles nodded.

"I agree."

He knelt down in front of the girls.

"I'll be back as soon as I get your parents."

He stepped through the portal and disappeared.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

The beautiful young woman walked along the shore, holding her tall wedges in her hands by the strap. Her dark blue shorts clung to her smooth, pale thighs, and her white and blue striped, off-the-shoulder top billowed slightly in the frosty wind. Still, she didn't care. Her wedding ring was gone, her husband hated her guts, she was completely and totally alone. And yet, she was calm. "Love only makes fools out of those who were fools to begin with," she said, repeating what Nero had said the last time they saw each other before Black Rose. "Oh Skadi, I know you don't want to talk to me, but please, this is for the best. Njord and Nero are no good for us. He'll only hurt you like Nero likes to hurt me." Hearing no reply, she continued to walk, shivering lightly. "I know you still love him. I do too. But...they're no good for us. We deserve better."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm
Leviticus Mizarus
User Image

The sound of the shore was getting stronger, from growls to roars as waves crashed down. The seagulls' cry surrounded the blind man as he took in the scent of the saltwater. Leviticus walked towards the intoxicated change of scenery when the concrete turned into sand and made him stumble yet again. Had he not been gripping George's hand and the stick, he might've fallen down.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

George Silver

Holding the blind man upright, George started walking again, directing him towards a bank of sand just a ways away from the top. As he made their way, the man chuckled. "You know, the first week I was back, I spent it learning about everything I missed. I was so depressed."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

"I imagine you would be." muttered Leviticus as he staggered through the relentless sand that tried so hard to muffle his steps.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

George Silver

Finally, George picked him up, smiling softly. "Here, better?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

The sudden lose of ground disoriented Leviticus for a minute. He gasped and flailed his arms about until his hand found George's shirt, gripping it tightly. "Oh.... Oh....... Are you-?" He shifted a little and felt two arms beneath him. "You can carry me? You don't have to, really..."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

George Silver

"I don't mind," he said, smiling. "After all, you're so much taller and stronger than me, I need to find some way to assert dominance."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

The blind man chuckled. "Try as much as you want, I'm sure you'll still be no match for me in an arm wrestle." he said with a light smile. The air felt a bit colder, less sunlight. "George," he murmured after what seemed like hours. "What does this place look like?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

George Silver

George looked around, smiling gently as the moon's small light glinted off the sand. "It...it's like...the moonlight wants to kiss the sand, but its too scared, so it dances off."

Awesome nerd
You want me to post anywhere else, post Alcott

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

His hand clutched George's shirt tighter. "It sounds beautiful." Leviticus whispered with a hint of remorse in his tone.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

George Silver

He stood completely still, then suddenly sat Leviticus on a rock. "Take off everything but your boxers. I'm going to show you the best part about the beach at night."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

The silence was unnerving. Leviticus was about to say George's name, probably rile him from some thoughts, when he felt the sudden change of warm and soft arms to a cold hard rock. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he turned his head lightly and felt the rock with the palm of his hand. All confusion froze along with his train of thought when he heard George.
"Wh... What?" he mumbled and turned to face him quickly, subconsciously gripping his jacket closed.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

George Silver

"We're on a beach, Leviticus. We're going to touch the ocean," he said, peeling his clothes off.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Beach... Ocean.... Of course.
Leviticus turned his head away sheepishly, a blush coming across his face. How could he believe the other way? He was one of the Three Wise Monkeys! He was Buddhist, a philosopher, a searcher of peace! And here he was, thinking of everything first as it's naughty intention just as many of the people in this century.
After a minute or two Leviticus sat up on the rock and began peeling of his leather jacket. He may be blind, but if there was one thing he didn't need sight for, it was clothes. Centuries of changing clothes with nothing but touch came in handy. His white shirt with the skull design - Esther's choice - came off next. His body was glorious, but that was what a life of martial arts tended to do. His muscles were ripped, just like any man in a kung fu movie, if not than more. His pants fell around his ankles and soon remained on the ground, legs just as strong and practically, plus ironically, hairless. The only clothing that remained was his red boxers and the blindfold, its laces going down to the small of his back.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games