Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 am
Hahaha I think that's what he meant in his post.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:44 am
Ahem, time to pull a Bio while he's not here. :XP: After taking Spanish for two years (going on three when I start sophomore year after summer), I must tell you that it's "the plagues", not "the plague." One thing I could enjoy from RE4 is the Spanish people trying to outsmart you in a different language while I just listened whenever they tried to say "Behind you, imbecile!" and shot accordingly. Plus some of the stuff they say is kinda funny. xd

Like Los Illuminados. I don't say "the Los Illuminados" because that's redundant. El/La = the, singular and Los/Las = the, plural. Anyway, it's kinda fun to hear them say "Cerebros, cerebros, cerebros..." before blowing their cerebros out. :XP: And then I just stop playing. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 am
Canas, on that second part, you sound like a character from Saints Row (Hey, it's a free roam driving/shooting, I love those kind of games) anyway, one of the three gangs is called Los Carnales. One character keeps getting mad when some says 'The' Los Carnales. And I think you even said what he said about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:20 pm
i freakin love the idea of online Co op for this game biggrin its going to be awesome biggrin  

Moses_Bloodplus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:27 am
Well, Bloodplus, there are many that disagree with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:54 am
Es verdad; no estoy de acuerdo.

"It's true; I disagree."

And Elliot, I never played that... Heard a lot about it though. Never really had a thing for sandbox crime games. Btw, Saint's Row 2 is coming out in case you didn't already know. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 am
I disagree too.

I know, out in October.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:39 pm
I'm not much of the idea of having the game in broad daylight, but an interesting fact I learned, that the second half of the game is going to be more on the dark side...we'll see.

Well since I'm here I think I will update the "101 Topic"...  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Grandmaster mooney

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:22 am
resident evil 5 is gonna have another blonde inoccent girl trailing behind u......sound fimilar much  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Hrm, you know, now that I think of it... it does. There was this game. Geh, I keep forgetting what it's called. It's an old old game... Oh right, Resident Evil 4. So basically RE5 is copying a bad game, which makes it worse because RE4 kinda copied RE2, which had you taking care of another blonde innocent girl (albeit not as much. And she didn't b***h at all. biggrin ) So it's copying a crap game that copied a great game badly. *sigh* Originality points? They're MINUS NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Well, the interesting thing is that originally, when working on RE4, (like, back in the black fog trailer days), the game was gonna feature Sherry... Then, when they decided to do Las Plagas, they just changed the 3D model's name to "Ashley" and thus, you have your helpless blonde.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 am
Anybody think Jill Valentine will make some sort of appearence? not in gameplay terms, maybe just in some sort of flashback.  

Ubervamp89

Pughy89666

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:53 am
Ubervamp89
Anybody think Jill Valentine will make some sort of appearence? not in gameplay terms, maybe just in some sort of flashback.

I think she will get mentioned because I heard we're supposed to be finding out what happened to the S.T.A.R.S over time. But I can't see an actual appearence to be honest.

I also have a question..

Anyone think that Chris and Sherry will know each other? I don't mean reckonise each other straight away but will they know OF each other?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Although it's possible that Sherry will know Chris' first name, I doubt she could forget the surname 'Redfield'. I can't recall if Claire told Sherry that she was looking for her brother or not...

She'll know his last name and make the connection that he's related to Claire.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Pughy89666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 am
NotteRequiem
I can't recall if Claire told Sherry that she was looking for her brother or not...

At the end she said "Chris I have to find you." in front of Sherry and Leon.

But I agree with what you said. Redfield's an unusal surname and she'll probably make the connection  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games