Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm
"Tree, leaf. Same thing." Edge snorted, smacking Metal Man as she was done arguing with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 am
"...Ow."

"Now, you just need to convince Tango, who I am quite sure will still be rather moody, seeing as you broke into his home, and whatnot...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 am
"Well can you work on partitioning off the virus while I'm gone please?" has asked. "We'll see how well that works before we do anything else. You wanna come with Edge?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 am
"Shouldn't be too hard." Edge shrugged. "He's agreed to be a Hunter, something he was Hell bent on not doing earlier today."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 am
Steam shrugged and turned to leave. "Let's hope he wasn't full of s**t then," he grumbled as he went to get his bike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm
It was about now that Tango walked back into the Hunter HQ, making his way slowly back to the med bay.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 pm
"Convenient," Steam said as he spotted Tango coming down the hell. "We need your help with something."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 am
Tango stared at Steam.
"What is it now?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 am
"...Ten bucks says Steam doesn't convince him." Edge chuckled, remaining in her corner and listening to the conversation in the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 pm
"Well, he does not have too much of a stake in this. Neither do you."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm
"Well... you're not going to like it..."
"I need you to jump into the net with me to eliminate the virus from Haley," he explained. "I've been told you have equipment that will keep us from getting infected ourselves."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Tango stared at Steam.
"Just so you know, I have multiple injuries, both mechanical and biological, and after tearing multiple wounds open due to Edge, you need me to aid you by having my molecules have pinball be played with them..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 pm
"Well we can fix you before we go and wait for you to heal. She's not going anywhere and I made sure she wasn't a threat to anyone," he replied. "We don't have to be in a hurry... I'm just a little anxious...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm
"We are speaking about the girl you found a bit ago, are we not?" Tango asked.
"This all seems rather too convenient.."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm
"I know... but our options are limited," he replied. "A partition might not hold it off and even if it does it will probably require constant monitoring depending on how well they old man can write them... It would probably be safer... I don't know..." he trailed off as he walked back to Hal's lab.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games