Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You will be. When will you get your eyesight back?"

Dominick kissed back hungrily, his hands working at the most sensitive place on most males' bodies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"i don't know yet....." he sughed, chewing on his lip. "I'm afraid with all that's going on... It might be a while..." he admitted guiltily.
the companion's face burned as he felt hands down there, continuing to kiss him as he started returning he treatment by pressing his knee between his huband's legs..  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"And there's no other way to fix it?"

He moaned into the kiss, his blush turning dark. "Xaene," he managed to sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"not without the cost of someone willing's life" the dragon frowned, shaking his head. "I won't allow someone to sacrifice themselves just for me..."
smiling, xaene continued his work, kissing him softer before he slippedthe less bandaged hand up into the heir's shirt./color]  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"But I want you to see!" he insisted.

Gripping the hardness tighter, Dominick's eyes fluttered at Xaene's hand. "Xaene!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

"not that way." drake grunted, shaking his head. "no one is going to give up their life for me. Not even you" he grumbled, shaking his head.
"yes, my love?" xaene purred, teasing his husband as his hand roamed over those amazing abs.

Letting out a tiny yawn, Alexander curled up into Hadrian with a smile.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grigorii sighed. "What's the point of being your protector if you don't let me protect you?"

"P-please," he begged. "Not...fair!"

Hadrian slumbered on, holding his lover close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"you can still protect me... but i need to be able to protect myself when you can't.... and how can i do that when i'm blind?" he frowned, shaking his head. "please.... l-let me do this my way. i need to do it this way..."
"s-says the man who's been holding my b1er for a while." he chuckled, kissing him softly. "but alright..." he sighed and slipped his hands out from Dominick's shirt.
Alexander gave a tiny sigh and curled into him more, continuing to sleep.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He sighed, defeated, then led the blind demon into a bedroom. "Alright, if you're sure."

"It's just so delicious, how can I help myself?" Smirking, Dominick slid down Xaene's rapidly healing body, wrapping his lip around the exposed part.

Inside Hadrian's head, he was reviewing the bit of information that he hadn't shared with Alexander yet, that he could never share...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"thank you, agápi mou." he sighed, kissing the rider's forehead.
Xaene's face burned as he looked down at dominick. "d-dom..." he gasped, biting his lip.
giving a tiny whine, Alex rolled onto his other side, shaking as he placed his hand against his neck. s**t.. he'd been away too long....  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You welcome," he said softly. "Now, something's wrong eith Hadrian. He wouldn't talk to me about his siblings. He just turned red, mumbled 'later', and walked away. Any idea on how to help me without me having to drag out Erysichthon?"

Dominick smirked, running his hands over Xaene's lean, smooth body.

{{You can do the time skip}}

"Why...are you kissing...Alonna...Axel..." mumbled Hadrian in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

"i don't know..." drake sighed and shook his head. "oh... and i still haven't goten a chance to talk with Knightly.... " he frowned, shaking his head.
glancing to Hadrian, alex gave a guilty sigh and kissed his cheek. "hadrian... i-i've gotta go for a bit.... i-i'll be back.... sometime..." he mumbled horsely, his throat killing him as he slipped out of bed and pulled on his swim trunks and a top. he had to get to the beach quickly.... would he be able to fly right now?
~happy fun honeymoonish night timeskip~  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"About what?"

The heir smiled blissfully as he panted and played with Xane's hair. "Wow...we should get married more often."

Hadrian mumbled lightly in his sleep, smiling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Need some help, Alexander?" called a young woman's voice from outside the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"i haven't sat down to talk with him since he was a little kid...." he sighed, shaking his head. "and we're not on good terms at the moment.... so i want to fix that..."
"heh... m-maybe we should..." xaene laughed, kissing him softly. "that was .....more then amazing..."
"m-maybe just a bit..." Alexander nodded, keeping a hand on his throat as he felt the skin starting to separate. god, why did that always hurt so much?  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He cringed, remembering when he made Erysichthon do the same. "Want me to hold your hand through it?"

Chuckling, Dominick exposed his hip, revealing a dark purple 'X'. "The 'X' is a nice touch, though."

"Come out, then."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games