Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:09 am
Exactly. Or "I've been in this class I've just been a run-away for the past several months and now I'm repeating a year." -coughcough-

Yup, we've met Stick, just not a lot XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am
Hmm...So we are just going to have them get their class numbers and go to the class?  

Eretequis

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am
Congrats Yue~ On making it to page 100 first. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 am
Oh bejesus. Not that I don't appreciate that but wow. Can't I give that win to Ere? = w=;;;  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 am
Yeah, Yue. I remember your name, and that you were a bit of a bro. But not much beyond that. XD

Anyway, Rednal gave me the basic gist, but tell me. What's going on? We still go from the existing story, correct?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 am
I believe we're moving forward from the end of Endgame's story.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 am
I also accept, "Our family was scared to death given all the freaky things that happened in Inaba over the last 6 months, including a government lockdown that saw the deaths of several local citizens...and so we moved away. But now that things are finally calming down again, we can go back home!"

Or perhaps people are scared to move back to Inaba, so the government in an effort to offer recompense for the lockdown are offering citizens considering a move the chance for a subsidy to assist in moving expensive and housing payments if they are willing to move to the 'disaster' area and help rebuild. Mori herding people into Inaba could certainly be a part of his many, ridiculously complex plans...

There are plenty of excuses I could come up with for why people are just now coming back to Inaba. So I really don't mind transfer students, personally...but it would be cooler, for sure, if there was a reason for the move.

[/two cents]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am
As long as the reason makes sense, I'm fine with it.

*Strokes beard*

Go post with Kisa somewhere else, have Al and Nero hang out somewhere, or...?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am
With regards to the plot it's sort of like the world rebooted from the moment before the Calamity that started Endgame...with some mild changes made by the forces that made the world well again.

For example...ongoing plots were terminated (meaning the Mori are no longer spreading the Soulless Army around the country, the Messiahs are no longer actively hunting people, the I. Team's had a few months of peace) and peace reigned for the last month and a half. Characters are, in personality and ambition, who they were before Endgame (back in FES), but any plots they were into or storylines were reset, with mild memory modifications. You still know the Messiahs are evil and that they plan to climb Babel to reach the throne of God, but there's currently no movement from them that you need to check. Also, the common person (non-PCs) generally have no recollection of the specifics of the recent incidents (Teros and Kazuma are no longer faces that have been plastered over the news as enemies of the country...but they are still known by the I. Team and others as villains).

It probably sounds like a lot to take in, so don't think too much on all the details. In short, all you need to know is this...Leon is still Leon, member of the I. Team. He still is at odds with the Messiahs and Messengers, if they poke their heads up...but for now, you can go about your life normally for a change.

...Until the enemies begin to move again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am
Which may not take some of them very long, since they're more the type to go cause trouble than let the heroes come to them... XD; Ah, well.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 am
Curzy. Thas all.

-I may cut out for a while later to help my mom with an online class-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am
Thanks Capo. That's exactly what I wanted to know.
I take it the Crows are still around, too?
I guess I need to have my character profiles brought over.
Leon, Misha, Asuka and Yuzu. I'm pretty sure that was all... Goodness, I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Shinji and Kin are dead though, so I haven't counted them.

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 am
Maybe I should have all three of those characters meet... XD A little brawl could be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:31 am
If they are in the FAQ, the group exists here. Or in the Profile Subforum.
So yes, there are still Crows.

I think Leon has been moved over, though his profile needs revamped to the new format.

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am
*Edits profile somewhat so it's better* =D  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games