Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Eh, I don't feel like it," Julian said, perking at the question. "Grandpa told me he made a pet for me, kinda like how Emma was for you. He talked to my parents and they said I could keep him! I want you to come with me to check him out and think of a name."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

Daniel sighed, setting down his pencil and running a hand through his hair. "You know my parents would kill me if I went near Decius again," he hissed, the scar on his side actually hurting at the thought.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:17 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'm sure they won't mind you coming with me to pick up my new pet," Julian scoffed. He lit up at the thought of his pet. "What do you think it'll be like? Maybe a bird-person like Emma? Or a robot? A robotic shark?? That can fly???"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:24 am
User Image

Daniel sighed, shaking his head. "Look, we can discuss this after class, okay?" he said, gesturing to the teacher who had noticed they weren't working and was walking over.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian rolled his eyes and turned to the teacher, waiting for the scolding to begin.

~~~

School was long and boring. After all the things that happened over the year - hell, just half of it! - from being shot in the head to watching Daniel fight against zombies, it was almost too weird having a natural day. Fortunately, class was finally out, and by out he meant out for the break.
"It's so good to be done!" Julian sighed happily as he stepped out of the school's doors. He looked over his shoulder to Daniel. "Hey, so you coming with me to Grandpa's?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:47 am
User Image

"I really shouldn't. I have to study, and I kinda don't want to be near your grandfather," he said, holding on to his bag and setting a hand on his hip. "Since, you know, last time I saw him he almost cut me in half."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:55 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh, don't be a baby, he does that to everyone," Julian scoffed. "He does that to my parents all the time, and my dad said he used to do that to your dad. Do you want taffy? He's sure to be calmer if you give him candy."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:02 am
User Image

"No, I want to not be cut in half every time I encounter your insane grandfather," deadpanned the stoic Ice Prince.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Stop worrying, Oh Mighty Assassin. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you, and if he does I'll patch you right up!" Julian insisted. "Come on, we won't be there for long. Come with me! Please?" he begged while giving the blonde his best puppy dog eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image

Daniel tried not to look, but Julian's puppy eyes got him in a second. "Fine, fine. But I swear to God, if he tries anything, I'm calling your mom."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yes! Thank you~!" Julian beamed, hiding his triumphant smile.

When they reached the asylum, Julian handed Daniel a piece of taffy, telling him that it was "just in case". He bounded up the steps and knocked on the massive entrance doors, waiting a minute until it was answered by a man with blades for fingers.
"Hi 72, I haven't seen you in ages," Julian greeted with a half wave and a smile similar to his grandpa's.
The man, 72, didn't react. Instead, he stood aside for the two to come in. "The doctor's expecting you." He closed the door then lead the duo down numerous hallways and stairs until they finally reached one of the large rooms in the third floor. By the looks of it it used to be a room for multiple people to rest in, but now it was for big experiments and surgeries performed by Decius. Speaking of which, he was standing near the doors, happily examining his work. A few of his experiments lined the walls, silently watching in case things got out of hand. When he heard footsteps, he turned around and beamed at the sight.
"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greetings I give to y-" He paused as he caught sight of Daniel. He stayed frozen for a moment, stuck in mid-sentence with his smile twitching, but he soon continued. "-ou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is excitement what you are feeling for the gift I have readied for you???????????????" he beamed while ruffling Julian's hair.
"Hey, cut it out, I'm 18, for Pete's sake," whined Julian, though he kept smiling. "Yeah! Where is it?" he asked while looking around, wondering which of the experiments would be his.
Decius happily waved an arm towards the center of the room, where a man stood. He had tattoos covering every inch of his body, and a kitsune mask covered his face, plastering on a mischievous stare that still came off as cold. Julian suspected that the mask was sewn on.
"The name of the experiment at the room's center is that of the number 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius introduced while bounding his way towards the man, who stood eerily still. "Near the death is when I had found him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The object that is a mask that covers the face he has is what aids him in the breathing of oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Food, water, and the daily needs of humans of average skills are not being needed for 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be doing the job of a pet and the guard for a body for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ooh, a bodyguard pet," Julian awed, his eyes wide in admiration. He looked at Daniel and playfully nudged him. "Isn't he cool??" Despite the mask's narrow eye slits, it looked as though 86 was staring directly at Daniel.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:56 pm
User Image

Staring at the creature, Daniel suppressed the shiver down his spine and crossed his arms. Looking over to the scientist, he held up the taffy. "This is for you, by the way," he said, tossing it to the man before touching Julian's elbow. "Can we go now?" he whispered.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, 86!" Julian waved, his arm slowly lowering and a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his head as the man made no movement.
"Moving is what he will be doing after a certain distance is passed between the two that is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius explained cheerfully while unwrapping the candy. "Distance is what he will be keeping during the walking, to do the guarding of the body that is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Oh... Okay," Julian mumbled while scratching his cheek. He turned and walked off after saying his goodbyes. True to Decius's word, the man could be see following them at the end of the hallway. It would've been creepy had Julian not been used to things like this in his grandpa's asylum.
"What do you think we should name him?" he asked absently with arms folded behind his head. He glanced over his shoulder to gaze at the silently following creature. "Maybe Fox, since he's got that mask and all."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:53 am
User Image

"Whatever you think is best," he answered, folding his arms behind his head as they walked. "This place gives me the creeps, Julian. Can we hurry up a little? I wanna get home in time for dinner for once."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:56 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"What? No, this place is great!" Julian beamed as a sludge that could have once been a person fell from the ceiling beside them. He glanced at it briefly then smiled again at Daniel. "So have you figured out where you want to go after school's over?" he asked when they stepped out of the asylum.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff