Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:34 am
Lord Hedo
Schools aren't a part of life?

With under age characters like my own, and cuz' of young children like you said, I thought there would be a school forum to post at. Luckily I can say my guy graduated already so he doesn't need to go school, I guess it's just something to think about.

Hey there!

I'm afraid that they are indeed right. Since school isn't the main focus here in Love's Orchard, we don't have a normal schooling forum for people to post in. However, there is a sort of "sister" (or associated) Guild attached to this one if you're more interested in a school RP. n v n I know that probably wasn't your original intention, but it's just some food for thought.

As for characters that haven't graduated yet, it's more so just assumed that they go to school. So you're welcome to skip out on the first part of the RP week, or the first half, and say that your character was at school. There's just no official forum for you to post in.

AND HAHA, BYITCHES. I GOT FIRST ON PAGE 100.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:49 am
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Its settled. Yukino WILL take notice of her height xD He would not dare to show off his skills unless he suddenly felt a sudden need to do so. In other words, there's still a chance that her kicks would land on poor Yukino lol He wouldn't dare to hurt a grade-schooler or at least he'll think she is
Once he knew of her age though he may end up giving her some milk as an apology lol.

And thanks for explaining. As pathetic as it may sound................this is the first time I've heard of it sweatdrop

Ringo was approved! Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! Now to post! And find her a job!  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 am
Delicious Lunatique
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

Its settled. Yukino WILL take notice of her height xD He would not dare to show off his skills unless he suddenly felt a sudden need to do so. In other words, there's still a chance that her kicks would land on poor Yukino lol He wouldn't dare to hurt a grade-schooler or at least he'll think she is
Once he knew of her age though he may end up giving her some milk as an apology lol.

And thanks for explaining. As pathetic as it may sound................this is the first time I've heard of it sweatdrop

At least you know what job your character will have XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:11 am
Phoenix347
Delicious Lunatique
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

At least you know what job your character will have XD
i winged it and thought smoothies would go well for the munchkin. Smoothies=bright colors.  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 am
Lord Hedo
whiters4
Lord Hedo
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

i am rare pepe

Lord Yozo

Where are the schools? confused

What schools? This is a city slice of life rp : |

Only for the uneducated. < w >  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:28 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Does the day change in the RP translate to morning the next day, or 12:00 pm?  

A4854R744L7512E1

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 am
whiters4
Lord Hedo
whiters4
Lord Hedo
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

i am rare pepe

Lord Yozo

Where are the schools? confused

What schools? This is a city slice of life rp : |

Only for the uneducated. < w >

xD I like that, very witty. Believe in the libraries and not in the universities, right? ; )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 am
Vendemmian

Mornin'!
It'll take place here in a bit. You'll know when I send an announcement out. :3

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

With under age characters like my own, and cuz' of young children like you said, I thought there would be a school forum to post at. Luckily I can say my guy graduated already so he doesn't need to go school, I guess it's just something to think about.

Hey there!

I'm afraid that they are indeed right. Since school isn't the main focus here in Love's Orchard, we don't have a normal schooling forum for people to post in. However, there is a sort of "sister" (or associated) Guild attached to this one if you're more interested in a school RP. n v n I know that probably wasn't your original intention, but it's just some food for thought.

As for characters that haven't graduated yet, it's more so just assumed that they go to school. So you're welcome to skip out on the first part of the RP week, or the first half, and say that your character was at school. There's just no official forum for you to post in.

AND HAHA, BYITCHES. I GOT FIRST ON PAGE 100.

First off, congratulations on 1st on 100 (not sure if there was something special involved ^^; ).

So long it's assumed they already go to school then I've got no problem with anything! emotion_yatta
Though I'm going to say Ryan is a high school graduate, it'd be interested to intertwine guilds, ya know what I mean? I guess... Thanks for the yummy food for thought ; D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:44 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Okay. Thank you.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:01 pm
Lord Hedo

Aaaaactually.

Koizora Kiss Academy takes place 5 years prior to Love's Orchard.
So several of our characters here actually went to school/taught there.

A few of mine included!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

Aaaaactually.

Koizora Kiss Academy takes place 5 years prior to Love's Orchard.
So several of our characters here actually went to school/taught there.

A few of mine included!

Oh, I love that~! That would make for a cute story if one of the couples were Koizora Kiss Academy sweethearts!  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:34 pm
Lord Hedo

n v n

A lot of 'em are. One of mine is married.
Another one is about to be married.
A few others have themselves as dating.
And a lot of people build a story to find each other again after all these years.

But there's a 5 year time skip between profiles at Koizora and their new LO profiles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

n v n

A lot of 'em are. One of mine is married.
Another one is about to be married.
A few others have themselves as dating.
And a lot of people build a story to find each other again after all these years.

But there's a 5 year time skip between profiles at Koizora and their new LO profiles.

This guild now has a 'Clannad: After Story' sort of feel to it for me, except with added cast haha. I really love the thought you and the others have put into this guild.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:41 pm
Lord Hedo

Thanks!
It actually started as an initial idea from me while I was working in the crew for Koizora Kiss Academy.

About... A little over a year ago. September of 2014 I became their crew as bookkeeper.
Then October, I decided to affiliate with SpazzticPanda (the owner of Koizora), and told her I'd like to make a "sister Guild". Then it went in from there!

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games