Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:12 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver stared at the Dummy raising his blade pointing at it and the Dummy did the same he closed his eyes and in a instant he charged at the Dummy. While nearing it it reacted and blocked his attack which he countered with a drop kick to it's head making it fumble and followed with a heavy strike pushing it a good distance from him. The training tool retaliated and and charged at him and Denver dodged but took a blow to his shoulder throwing him off balance abit he managed to catch himself by standing on his hands and spun his legs around tripping the Dummy and delivered a swift kick knocking it into the wall of the ring."Hmph... Not bad for a tool you are awfully slow."It would have seemed to take offense to his words and brought out two swords and did a fury of attacks Denver managed to dodge most of them it clipped the bottom of his shoe when he leaped in the air with a spin attack knocking the Dummy hard into the ground. It was hard enough to leave a crack in it but it sealed it up."Alright I think that's enough...."He stepped out of the ring and the Training Dummy went back to it's spot. (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:47 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, laughing a little towards Ene and Nami. She overheard Nami saying that there was another person here, she knew just like Odayaka did. She folded her arms and began to head up the stairs, "Well, I'm gonna continue looking for this...new guest of ours." she said to them, not looking at them. She was focused on where the stranger could possibly be, but she decided to search the second floor first.

Wakai gulped, and looked down, "You're a very difficult one..." she let out a sigh with a defeated expression, "All right, fine..." she turned away from the girl and began to leave the room, but waited for her by the door. "Though, I'm gonna warn you now, Mr. Jaecen...erm, Mr. Light, and his wife are really strong...s-so, please don't, erm, you know...get into a fight." she decided not to tell the girl how strong she really is herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:10 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She scoffed and continued following Wakai. "Doin't go tellin' me how to live my life."
Jaecen decided to use the clueless method and started wandering the house aimlessly. It worked well enough, as he found Wakai but couldn't see Aliya. He looked to Wakai. "Everything alright, Wakai?"
Aliya's head popped up, hearing a familiar voice. She poked her head out from behind Wakai. "Jay-jay?"
He saw her and laughed. "That would explain why I couldn't sense anyone."
"Ya got off scot-free, Fairy Princess. I'd definitely not wish tae go 'ead t' 'ead against him." Aliya said.
Jaecen rubbed his chin, a bit confused. "Seriously, Ali. Come on. You know I'm not that strong."
Ahm callin' bullsh-" She stopped. "Wait... If you're here, then Kuro must be 'ere, too?"
"Again, right on the money, kid." Jaecen smirked.
Aliya walked closer to him and hugged him."Oh my days, Jay-jay. I really thought I'd never see ya again..."
He pat her on the head and rested his chin on her head, as well. "You can definitely say that again, Ali."
"I would say it again but tha's to repetitive." She backed up and looked at him. "An' ya know repetitive activity pisses me off."
He chuckled. "Just the same as you always were. Although, shouldn't you be a grown woman by now?"
Aliya looked down at herself then back up at him. Her smile faded to a frown. "I'll kill ye fer that, Jaecen."
He stumbled backwards to avoid any possible punch or kick. Aliya snorted before giggling. "I jus' wanted t'see ya squirm a little. Of course, it's all that b*****d Roran's fault. He trapped me in that room and put me under some curse, of sorts. He could've done anything to me. Now that I think of it... I-I want a full exam, just-just to make sure he didn't do anything creepy."
"Mmmm...." He thought to himself. "Well, the best we have here is my daughter and Odayaka here on the island.... I'm sure they wouldn't mind..."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi searched all over upstairs, but couldn't find anyone or anything out of place. She rested her hands on her hips, letting out a sigh, "Well, second floor is clear...guess it's off to the first." she said as she began to head to the stairs again, this time going down. She began to head down the hallways of the first floor.

Wakai let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness you two know each other." she said in one quick breath. Now that she thinks about it, this girl; or Ali as Jaecen calls her, does have the same accent of speech that the Light family has.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Jaecen stood up and took another step backwards noticing her swords. "Um, just so we're clear... You aren't planning on gutting anyone, are you?"
Her swords disappeared from her back with a poof of a flame. "Tch. Aye. I was until I found yer a**."
He sighed in relief. Jaecen looked to Wakai and whispered. "Please forgive her for whatever happened, Wakai. She has a pretty nasty temper."
"Oi, ya know I can hear ye." Aliya leaned forward.
"As for you, you're only fourteen and, well, I'm one of the last living relatives of yours. That makes me your guardian." Jaecen said.
Aliya waved a hand and mocked him. "T'hell wit' that. Yer just my oldest livin' cousin. Actin' all high an' mighty after gettin' a little Patriarch juice, are we?"
Jaecen put a hand to his face and sighed. "Please don't make me bring Kurona into this."
Aliya shut her mouth and set a hand to her hip. "Ermh... On second thought... Yeh. I, uh, guess that'll do f'now. How is Kuro doing anyways?"
Jaecen looked at Aliya seriously. "Blind as a bat and a bit calmer than when she was younger but don't push your luck..."
"Aye, an' yer arm looks like it's done it's healin' since she snapped it like a twig." Aliya said. "She's blind, ya say?"
Jaecen nodded. "No point in trying to get the drop on her, though. She'll find you the closer you get to her."
Aliya nodded, recognizing the abilities of the blind. "An' I 'eared you had a lass? What's she like? She worth her money or is she guttin' material? Or maybe it's a he?"
Now, he was getting annoyed. "Aliya, you're pressing your luck."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:12 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at the little fox girl and smiled, shaking her head, "Don't worry, I'm actually fine." she said, rubbing the back of her head with a small smile. After all, the weapons they were using were made of some sort of foam so they wouldn't hurt, even if the user tried. She let the stave stand up on its own and looked at Odayaka, "So, umm...why are you on this mission for? N-Not that I have a problem with a little girl coming along." she said, not wanting to sound offensive.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi had found Jaecen, Wakai, and Aliya standing around in the hallway. "Hey, so did you guys search around for the extra person?" she said, approaching them. She looked at Wakai, resting her hands on her hips, "Wakai, according to Oda, she could sense that you were with the extra person...so, where is this person?" she said. She was oblivious that Aliya was actually the new person here, since she had been apparently introduced to her earlier. She still didn't discover that it was actually Jaecen.
Wakai scratched her cheek with a finger, laughing a little and pointing at Aliya.
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow, looking at Aliya, then back at Wakai, "What're you talking about, Aliya's been here since Xero's group came here." she said, specifically remembering Aliya and Xero having a quarrel with each other.

Odayaka's ears twitched at Lana's question on why she was here. She tilted her head, thinking about it, "Hmm...well, I guess because I wanna make sure everyone comes back all right from this...since Xero had said that this mission was dangerous, I predict that there will be people getting hurt. So, umm...I guess that's why I'm here." she said, laughing a little.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:51 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

A sweat bead ran down the side of his face and he chuckled nervously. "Eheheh... Well...."
Aliya looked at Jaecen with a raised eyebrow and hands on her hips. "Say somethin', ya dolt."
He looked down at Aliya, then back at Tsuyoi. He shrugged and spoke in a hopeless defense. "Don't screw up a magic spell? Eheh..."
Aliya realized what he did more than anyone. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Ya really are a dumb a**, Jay-jay."
Jaecen looked at her and pleaded. "Could you please stop calling me that? You did that when you were like eight...."
"What else d'ya want me tae call ya, J.C.?" Ali asked.
He pointed at her. "Not too bad, actually."
"Jaecen, the damn spell..." She said, pointing at him.
He looked down at himself and cursed under his breath as runes encircled him. He shrunk and, this time, he was around the same height but still looked like a woman. He shuffled a bit as the runes faded away. "Ugh... I'm just glad my clothes fit this time..."
Aliya closed her eyes and rubbed her nose again, sighing even deeper.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Jaecen changed into...a woman, speechless for a couple of seconds before chuckling. "Ahaha, so that explains things." She chuckled a little more before falling dead silent, glaring at Jaecen. Black and red aura began to appear around her but only a little, "...how long has this been going on? Missus Jaecen...?" she said, folding her arms.
Even Wakai was a little surprised by Jaecen's transforming into the opposite gender. She didn't even know such a thing existed. She took a few steps back when Tsuyoi began to grow berserk, laughing nervously a little with her hands held behind her back.
As it did seem that Tsuyoi would become enraged, the black and red aura had slowly disappeared. She let out a sigh, "...forget it." she then looked at Aliya and stared at her for a few seconds before turning away from them and walking away. "I need a drink..." she said to herself as she left.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:48 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He panicked and looked at Aliya, who just shrugged in response. Jaecen looked back to Tsuyoi and ran after her. "Tsuyoi! Wait!"

Aliya shook her head and started walking, her destination being the kitchen. "I swear his head's gotten thicker..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie watched as everything played out and then snuck out undetected as Jaecen changed gender once more. She returned to Xero and changed back to her human form then explained all that had happened with a little confusion. Xero explained to her that the Aliya she had first met was really Jaecen with a back fired spell. After they spoke for a bit the ventured to the kitchen. The food already smelled good as they entered. "Smells good, whats for diner?"

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I hate when I edit over a post because I copy my style and change it slightly for each character. Then i have to down grade my original post because I am too lazy to really fix it))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Meanwhile, Tsuyoi had walked into the kitchen and grabbed a carton of some drink from the fridge. She then grabbed a glass cup and walked outside before anyone could say anything to her.
Wakai laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head as she followed Aliya, "Well...even so, he is a good father. He really cares about his family, you know?" she said, still feeling a little cautious around the girl.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:41 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen ran in, shortly followed by Aliya. Jaecen stopped to catch his breath. "Oh, jeez... Never thought it would be that hard to run... Tsu-Tsuyoi, let me explain at least."
Nami looked up and yelled at the top of her lungs. "There is way too much noise in 'ere. Now, everyone shut up!"
Aliya looked at Nami. I'm impressed... Who is she?
Kurona sensed everyone in the room and turned to Aliya. "The light footing and the smell of barley and ash. I'd know that smell anywhere." She smiled.
Aliya walked over to Kurona and waved her hand in front of Kurona's face, causing Kurona to frown. "Woah, you really did go dark..."
Kurona growled and glanced a fist off of Aliya's head. "Listen here, pigeon. Say anything like that again and we're going to play a little game, got it?"
Aliya held the crown of her head and sniffled. "Aye... Aye...I hear ya loud an' clear..."

Jaecen stopped and looked at Nami. Nami glared at him. "As for you," She started approaching him, waving a finger in his face and scolding him. "I told you it'd come back an' bite you in the rear but ya don't listen. Ya had t'do it yer way. Of course, this never would have happened if'n ya didn't mispronounce a spell."
"A spell that saved your life." Jaecen pointed out.
She jabbed him in the chest with one finger. "Tha's not the point, Da. You're just so...Grrrr." She walked away from him in frustration.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
At this point, Tsuyoi was already somewhat far from the house, "That Jaecen...I swear...and I was so worried about him...I guess I was wrong to worry huh...?" she said to herself under her breath. But as she was walking a bit fast and away from the manor, she began to wonder what she grabbed from the fridge, looking at the carton she grabbed. "...grape juice?" she said, feeling a little stupid for not paying attention for what she snatched out of the fridge. However, she just shrugged, "Fine, whatever. It's better than nothing." she said as she made her way to the beach. At least there she could be alone.[Tsuyoi exits]
Wakai walked in after Aliya and watched as the family quickly became conflicted. She let out a sigh, "Here we go again..." she said before shaking her head. She then approached the oven to see what they were cooking, tilting her head as she peeked into one of the pots.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen shook his head. "....."
Aliya watched on. She didn't really know what to say but it was obvious Jaecen had screwed something up.
Erin came in the room and waved. "Hey," He stopped and frowned. "Something wrong?"
Kurona turned to face him. "Not now, kid."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games