Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:09 pm
Oh, and hi Necro-Waffles! heart

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:08 pm
PAGE 100!!!!

GO REESE.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 pm
Demerits are also used in ROTC. You must be in top condition for inspection. Multiple faults in your uniform can cause reason for demerits... like.. You Belt buckle is not shiny, your shoes are dirty, your recognition pins are not 1/4 inch from your pocket, your ranking tags are dusty... You dont wear your garrison cap when outside.. things of the like.

They just demote your points that will eventually lead you to a promotion in ranking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:32 pm
*nodnod*

Yep, I totally know all about this.

3nodding  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 pm
KirbyVictorious
Dude, it's the government. Their idea of correcting a problem is stcking acid in someone's arm.

/being a rebellious hippie.

ninja

the educational system and the government arn't actually connected, it should also be noted that state governments are usally the ones most closly connected with the educational system there.

Your school administrator is the one responisble for any policies taken by the school. However, policy is most often determined by tradition in many schools so it is often dificult to change much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 pm
Tak-Jak
Demerits are also used in ROTC. You must be in top condition for inspection. Multiple faults in your uniform can cause reason for demerits... like.. You Belt buckle is not shiny, your shoes are dirty, your recognition pins are not 1/4 inch from your pocket, your ranking tags are dusty... You dont wear your garrison cap when outside.. things of the like.

They just demote your points that will eventually lead you to a promotion in ranking.

??????????????????????????????????????????????? Why the **** does your school give promotions for things like that?

and why?????????? oh wait are you in some sort of military school, cause that i can understand (I do recall you saying something about being promoted to private or something.)  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:22 am
Don't ask me what it stands for...ROTC...rescue only the cheese...I dunno. :/

*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:23 am
Its a class within our school. Reserve Officers' Training Corps is what ROTC is.. And yes someday I do wish to attend West Point...

A writer was never my dream.. just a talent.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:02 pm
My passion is language. And that's what writing is, really: a language.

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 pm
...evalanai sacnitia...AIAS...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Reese I like Your Avi. Smoke n Fire.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Yuppers. Wanna borrow my Gwee?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:34 pm
I gots one.

What was your position thought? surprised  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:43 pm
position thought?

You mean that stuff I spouted in Ametrisan...?

...well, I don't really know what it means. :/  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games