Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:22 am
Minielf
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
-steals Toki's coat and sells it on eBay-

Just hack into the records of the university and then stalk him from those. -nodnod- besides, he's already posted his pic..

Eh, just because Sin knows what I look like doesn't mean she knows where I live. Besides, it'd be public murder if she tried to do me in when I'm in a lecture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Psh.

Sin could always go to the office and ask for Mini cause he`s in trouble with something to do with his bank.

[&&] then Sin`ll take him out somewhere and murder him.

biggrin

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You'd still get caught right away...and sentenced to 20+ years in jail. That's if you actually manage to kill me cleanly. blaugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Don`t worry.

Sin`ll manage.

And it`ll look like you suicided.

3nodding

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:28 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

=O

Sin took 100th page

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:41 am
@789 - Indeed.. ninja

@'elfy - See? Sin has all the possibilities covered. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:56 am
I cursed my teacher in my heart sweatdrop

yks

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:45 am
yks
I cursed my teacher in my heart sweatdrop
Good work. surprised *clappeh*

If Sin failed to finish off the elf cleanly I'd be the back up and snipe him from the rooftops. :minja:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:14 pm
@yks - Don't we all..? =P  

yalie5

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:18 pm

Aye.

Sin`s done that too.

But sadly none of them have ever died.

;__;

wewt! I have my own backup! :]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 pm
Hmmn..

..actually, I can only really think of one or two teachers I'd really curse..

..most of them are pretty nice.. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:55 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

I curse anyone that I hate in my head =]
There are some teachers that sometimes pee me off >__>

When I hate someone my head will most likely say things like:
- "Death to you! Death to YOU!" mad
- "You freaking a hole, go bury yourself and die damn it, you don't deserve to live"
- "Thats it you're on my death wish list if I become a serial killer one day, so beware you piece of poop >__>"

And even more threatening stuff...

Even though I wouldn't say that to em or they'll start saying "OMG, you're soooo extra >=O " rolleyes

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:19 pm
Luckily I don't have to do that now. All my current teachers are nice xd

yks

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:57 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
-steals Toki's coat and sells it on eBay-

Just hack into the records of the university and then stalk him from those. -nodnod- besides, he's already posted his pic..

Eh, just because Sin knows what I look like doesn't mean she knows where I live. Besides, it'd be public murder if she tried to do me in when I'm in a lecture.

Psh.

Sin could always go to the office and ask for Mini cause he`s in trouble with something to do with his bank.

[&&] then Sin`ll take him out somewhere and murder him.

biggrin

You'd still get caught right away...and sentenced to 20+ years in jail. That's if you actually manage to kill me cleanly. blaugh

Don`t worry.

Sin`ll manage.

And it`ll look like you suicided.

3nodding

Unless you can somehow prevent me from putting up a fight and thus prevent me losing a ton of blood and perhaps one body part, I don't see how you could make my death seem like a suicide. blaugh As if I would be desperate enough to either shoot myself in the head or stab myself in the heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:42 am
Minielf
Unless you can somehow prevent me from putting up a fight and thus prevent me losing a ton of blood and perhaps one body part, I don't see how you could make my death seem like a suicide. blaugh As if I would be desperate enough to either shoot myself in the head or stab myself in the heart.
Well Sin could hold a knife while wearing gloves, stab you in the heart, then when you're dead she could place the knife in your hand. No prints, no nothing. Just a suicided elf. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:19 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Well Sin could hold a knife while wearing gloves, stab you in the heart, then when you're dead she could place the knife in your hand. No prints, no nothing. Just a suicided elf. 3nodding

Uh, since Sin has vividly described her intentions to kill me I'll be perfectly prepared if she ever shows up...by arming myself with machetes and knifes whenever I travel outside. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:22 am
"Go ******** off and screw yourself in a corner." <-- Niph's current fav insult.

I know, it's not very ladylike.. oh well. neutral  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:54 am
dont kill elfy in real life. that would be sad. it would!

my confesssion: i like this guy that was my one of my good friends boy and he cheated on her. but i think he made just one mistake but some of my friends call hiim a d**k and tell me not to get involved with him. grr. but i still like him and i cant help that. i will do what i think is right.

.::~SNOW~::.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games