Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Mounting the stairs, Siegfried replied. "Esteban so I hear. Some kind of doctor. He has something he wants to say to us." Ascending the stairs two at a time, he made it to the thrid floor and walked into the room where everyone else was, hopefully with the newest guest behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am
"Well, since we are still missing people, I will just forego my announcement for now and start with the interviews," Esteban said as he stood up once again, easily towering over a good portion of the people in the room. "Who would like to go first?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Since no one else was up to being interrogated, Siegfried pushed himself off from the wall and wandered in front of Esteban. Tipping his hat upwards, he looked at him with his one eye and smirked. "Looks like Im up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am
He followed the man into the room on the thrid floor and stood out of the way. The last interview he had didnt go well. The man thought little of Hirshiro and was now worm chow. His back was to the wall and he looked over the people in the room. Things would soon get exciting.  

flying_riceball

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm
Outside, completely ignoring any and all commotion, and shoving straight past any interference, the many aimless zombies began to stir.

By some odd compulsion, they all began to gather together scraps of wood, twigs, discarded furniture, dried flowers and grasses. And as they gathered, they amassed them in a great, surprisingly orderly pile over an old, rusted grating.

Though they moaned mindlessly, as zombies are wont to do, a maddened howl arose from deep within the bowels of the Necropolis's catacombs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 pm
The clone of Esteban shivered lightly as the howl rang forth throughout the area. "Now what is happening," the clone said.

Esteban heard rustling outside, and a loud howl of some kind, but he had not the time to worry about it anymore. He rested his hand on Siegfried's shoulder, and turned toward the door. "Come with me, if you please, and we'll sit down and have a chat." He removed his hand from the man's shoulder and headed for the door, but turned and spoke to Rogi. "Rogi, do be so kinds as to get the interviewers all ready and in some sort of order."

Rogi nodded.

"Please come along now," Esteban said as he dissappeared into the hall and entered the room across from the main hall. It had a bed, a bedside table, and a couple of chairs. Esteban organized the room in such a way that the bedside table was in between the two chairs, and then he sat in the chair facing the door, waiting.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 am
There was rumbling. A lot of it. One of the graves were rustling about, as if something was trying to escape the grave. Then, a gloved hand burst through the ground, and a head rose through.

"Ah god...Urgh...Ah, there we go."

Zero climbed out of the grave and picked up the glass case containing his flame sword, opened it and took the golden sword. Then, he quietly walked behind a decrepit building and pulled a few clothes from his bag, and after a few minutes he had put them on. He was wearing a black shawl, steel toed boots, goggles, a mask, undershirt and a set of intricately designed pants and overshirt.

"Ah. Number 1's in the marketplace. Better stop him before he does something retarded..."

((to the marketplace))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm
The great mound of dust began to squirm and writhe, twist a distort as the howl grew quieter. A tendril lashed out to one side and began to twist and clump before slamming into the ground and forming an arch. Another tendril lashed off, and warped itself similarly.

Two faint lights emerged and faced directly at the clone of Esteban, the vibrated rapidly as a low growl once more filled the room.

"Yooooooouuuuuu… what do you waaaaaant? Why would you darrrrrrre to enter my masterrr's studies?!"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm
The clone of Esteban turned his body completely toward the faint light and erected himself to his full height. "I have been searching for the means to learn how to reanimate the dead and lead them forth as citizens once more," the clone responded. "It just so happens my searching brought me here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm
"Whatever you say boss." Siegfried replied. Once Esteban had turned away he gave his shoulder a few rolls. Damn that hurt, he thought to himself, Guess he isnt all size. He followed Esteban through the halls to what would be the interogation room. Sitting on the chair, he swerved a bit in place and kicked his feet up on the desk. Comfortable, he nodded for Esteban to proceed.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm
"Yes, well," Esteban began. "As you may or may not know, I am Rogi's master, Dr. Esteban Muciello. Caretaker and Proprietor of this establishment and district. And you might be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 pm
"Yea, I kinda figured the part of you being Rogi's master. I also knew part of your name." Siegfried replied still comfy. "Im Siegfried, an elemental gunslinger from parts outside of this wonderful city you have here. Pleasure to meet your aquaintance." He gave a friendly salute to the last comment.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 pm
So, tell me a little more about yourself, Siegfried," Esteban said as he pulled out a folded piece of paper from his left, inside vest pocket and a pen from his outer vest pocket. "More specifically, what brought you to the Necropolis."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:23 pm
The mound split off two more tendrils and slowly lifted itself off the ground, using the tendrils as legs.

"Well… you've come to the wrrrrrrrong place. The dead here only serve. They have neither true life nor true minds."

The two glowing dots pulled forward, taking another chunk of what was once a mound with them. The mass slowly bent and warped into a rather sly looking simulacrum of a hound's head. One eyebrow arched as it continued.

"Now, WHY exactly would you come here?"

It slowly began to circle to room, moving effortlessly through the many shelves and scattered furniture. Whatever form it took, this was simply an apparition, whatever it said was likely a lie to chase away snoopers.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm
The clone of Esteban held his ground, and kept calm. "I have lived for centuries in the shadows, watching the events of this city unfold and not taking part," he began as he followed the movement of the lights with his eyes. "It is my belief that the undead, even mindless, have rights too. Just because they are no longer living, does not mean that they should be treated as trash. As was once said, "Death is only the beginning." The undead have a great potential and a lot of experience that we can learn from. Unlike you, I do not believe that the undead are truly mindless. I think, they do not care, because no one cares for them. It is my objective, to not rule over the undead as a king and abuse them in servitude, but rather, treat them with respect and give them the opportunity to help me." The clone held back a sigh before finishing. "That is why I have come."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games