Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:32 pm
"Wow I'm popular today, ok Aiykou. I'll teach you when i'm done with today's class." He then turned to Oath. "Good work, now for the next one." Kiyoshi made more seals. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)" His body began to glow bright like lightbulb.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 pm
"Okay, " Ai replied, "come find me when you're ready." And with that Aiykou walked out of the academy.  

One of Strength

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 pm
Oath imitated the hand seals and said "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu!" His body glowed very dimly then flickered back to normal. The glow was like a light bulb that was just about to go out. Which it basically did. "So I guess I should try again."

((Do I double post training or do I wait for you to post again?))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:55 pm
(you can double post)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 pm
*a clone of korioki apeard on the sealing* hello kiyoshi sensai can i ask you 2 questions ?
1. can you give me your opinion on my flash granades (since u own the smithy and all razz )
and 2. can i become your aprrencitce in the smithy !?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm
(sealing...you know it celing lol)

Kiyoshi looked up at Korioki. "Sure and sure." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:20 pm
Oath retried the jutsu by doing the hand seals again. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu!" His body started to glow like a normal light bulb this time. "Awesome! Now I can find stuff easily!" He said, laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm
"Good job." Kiyoshi said with a smile. "We almost done," Kiyoshi made more handseals. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)" String of electricty came out of his fingertips and touched the ground.

(2 posts)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Oath imitated the hand seals that Kiyoshi made. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu!" Some electricity fizzled in his finger, but that was just about it. The electricity shocked him though. "Ow! That didn't really go too well. I guess I need to put some more chakra into that."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Oath did the hand seals again and said, "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu!" This time, a string of electricity slowly came out of his fingers and touched the ground. "I'm pretty sure I did that right! Is there anything else that I can learn, sensei?" He asked.

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:55 pm
"Yeah one more, it optional. But required for Jonin level jutsu." Kiyoshi made his final series of handseals. "Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)" Kiyoshi's body was suddenly covered in electricty and shocked him all over. However because he was use to it he felt nothing.

(2 posts: Note- This jutsu cannot be used in battle)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:04 pm
(actually that is not a usable jutsu, its passive, it is used everytime you use lightning jutsu)  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:17 pm
(Really?..idk that was the way i was taught. It was this jutsu will shock you over and over until you use to the shck. Which was after two posts XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:02 am
(well yer but it still has to be trained somehow right ? like *built up chakra concentrated* N stuff ?!))  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 am
Oath copied the hand seals that his sensei did. "That....looks painful. Teikou no Kuntou..." He said reluctantly. Electricity started shocking him. He doubled over in pain, but didn't scream or anything. "Hehe, should have expected this."

((Eh, well since I don't know any other way to train this. I'll just do it like that.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games