Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Tetsu scanned the area, noticing two remaining figures. He swooped down to them and spoke. "Its not safe here anymore. I have orders from one my summoner to bring anyone that remained to him for medical aid." He told the one that seemed to be attending to some girl at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:35 pm
*I hear the explosions and turn around just in time to see a huge chunk of debris soaring on a collision coarse with my skull. I do a spinning kick and the chuck of building crumble before it hits the ground. The dust come in a huge surge and blinds me. I feel a heavy blow on my chest and topple. Several other chunks cascade down on my body and all I can do is use my legs and left arm to shield my head and midsection.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 pm
Another clone of Lenon walks over to Korn. ((Your RP name...?))

It summons another two and begins lifting the debris off of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 pm
De-Vaughn07

Tetsu scanned the area, noticing two remaining figures. He swooped down to them and spoke. "Its not safe here anymore. I have orders from one my summoner to bring anyone that remained to him for medical aid." He told the one that seemed to be attending to some girl at the moment.

"ok....." he said as he helped her to her feet, and made his way to zeno,  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 pm
(Korrin but Korn works too. Sorry I do 1st person but I really don't like 3rd person and I'm pretty bad at it)

*The heavy debris is lifted up and I see what I believe to be Lennon.* "Well if it isn't the man of the hour you sick son of a b***h!" *I voice is full of weary contempt as I rise shakily to my feet and stare the clone straight in the eye.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm

{Tetsu, Zeno's summoned Falcon.}
"Alright, follow me into the forests to Zeno's Medical Base." He whispered to Jake as he sped off into the forests of Cloud.
(I posted a medical Base towards the bottom of this village)

De-Vaughn07

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm
Chiyori's eyes went wide as the explosion rocked the hospital. With a cry, she and Jake disappeared among the rubble.

Chiyori came to about ten minutes later. She opened her eyes slowly, then closed them. The room had been dark, but outside it was a bit lighter.
Not that it mattered though. The rain and dark clouds blocked out the sun almost completely. As she looked over at Jake, she rubbed her left arm.
"Hey, what happened?!" Then she looked in front of her, seeing the rubble
of the hospital. It took her a few seconds to realize it, but when she did, her face fell and she screamed in horror. "NO!" She yelled, clamping a hand over her mouth. The flames took five minutes to decease due to the hammering rain...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm
(Lol. That was a good one Korn. I have to say, I lol-ed super hard when reading those four posts.)

Mifune skidded to a stop, the rain coming down lighter now, and dispersing slowly. "What happened?! Why is Chiyori outside when..." He looked over at the hospital. After viewing the wreckage, he bent down in front of Jake and Chiyori, then asked if they were alright. Chiyori just muttered, "I'm fine...". Mifune nodded, then stood up. "Who did it? I'm taking it as an attack on the cloud village and an attack on my family. Who in the hell did this?" Mifune didn't raise his voice, he didn't show his anger. His eyes remained calm, hawklike and ever-watching as he awaited Jake's reply...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 pm
Korn On A Stik
(Korrin but Korn works too. Sorry I do 1st person but I really don't like 3rd person and I'm pretty bad at it)

*The heavy debris is lifted up and I see what I believe to be Lennon.* "Well if it isn't the man of the hour you sick son of a b***h!" *I voice is full of weary contempt as I rise shakily to my feet and stare the clone straight in the eye.*

"Oh shut up. I probably just saved your life, so you should be somewhat grateful. And if it's a staring contest, I could probably beat you easily. It's the discipline that comes with being such a high level of shinobi."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am
"I was fine. What do you want here anyway? What's the point of all this? What are you accomplishing? Or are you just havin' fun hackin' up the village?" *I am tempted just to tell him to shove his rank up his a** and attack him but that would probably be the stupidest thing I'd ever do.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:30 am
Oron flew through the door with his wings spread out. "What the Hell is going on?!?! You! Damn Akatsuki, lightning clones! I know I can't beat you but I'll do my best! No one can escape judgement!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 am
Mifune knelt down next to Jake, eyeing him closely. "Jake... You have to tell me... Who did this?" Mifune had never looked so serious before. Why did he care? He just met Chiyori yesterday. But was it because she was his sister, the only blood he knew, did it make her that much more important to him?

As Mifune eyed Jake, Chiyori was silent. She herself didn't want Mifune to fight anyone over this, but it was an attack that could have killed her. Jake saved her, so she owed him one. But how would Mifune take this?

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games