Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vvrath of seven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 am
i don;t give too much info on myself.

age-16 (almost 17)
sex-male
name-(don't wanna tell u)
nickname-ken.
occupation-ronin. (seriously. i don't go to school. i go to a kendo dojo. i teach there)
likes- music, good friends, power, blood, money, my katana, kendo, martial arts.
dislikes- bastards, the world, and anyone who stands in my way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 am
Hello there.
My name is Clairisse and I'm 17 years old. If I won I'd buy some quest items and donate the rest.
I love A Fire Inside and Homestar Runner. :3

Siriusly Riddled

Skypirates

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:50 am
Hi pirate
Dislikes: Study

Nice to meet you all ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:47 am
Hello! I'm AntieQ and yes, it's just a mispronounciation of the word "antique", and now you know enough about my age.....

I came to Gaia at the request of my daughter and I'm now trying to help her with her quest for a ninja band. So, yeah, that's the first thing I would do if I won. After that, I'd probably help others achieve their dream avi, because I've pretty much got all I want.

This is the first guild I've joined, so pardon my newbness! For now, I'll probably do some lurking around until I find a useful way to contribute.  

AntieQ

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:10 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!

So, I joined the guild in May.
& I still haven't written an introduction yet sweatdrop

Call me Timsn please.
I'm 16 & I live in the US

I've won before, but if I win again, I would use the gold to finish my quest for golden laurels 3nodding

Ok, that's the end of my crappy introduction. whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 pm
Hello! My Name is Pickles and Mayo but in reality my name is Sara. I live in a small town in Eastern Canada...and yes, i am in love with lobster. I am 16 years old and my main passion is my horses. Yes i am obsessed. But if you could see my baby you would understand why. I have been riding English for 6 years, and Western for 10...well i would take some of the 1,000,000 and buy every dream avi i have ever imagined, i would also set aside 100k or so and give it back for the donation thinger...(yes i know my english is quite bad)...oh i only just joined this guild a few days ago and i am already loving it!  

X.x Pickles and Mayo x.X

SaruRyuTora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 pm
yo my name is Saru Ryu/Cruz and i'm 15 i love anime (i.e. Naruto, Bleach, D.Gray man) Real name will remain unknown but my friends call me Hat i live in the most boring city in florida but love it anyway, i am into acting and have been in many productions such as Cinderella, High School Musical (the play not the movie), and Grease. i'm kinda poorish on gaia but i don't care as long as my goals are met.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:20 pm
im XD244 in gaia and my real name is Marco, i live in asia philipines to be specific. im a 17 year old college student of computer engineering and still live with my parents lastly, im an animal lover.....i think thats that about me  

XD244

Topii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:38 pm

User ImageI'll be [there] when your heart [breaks]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    `Ello
    there's no much to say about me
    my name's Catherine
    I love my middle name, is Victoria.
    I'm actually ( July 5, 2007)
    14 years old, I'm turning 15 in february 13th.
    I'm latin, from the Dominican Republic
    I love my country even though it's going through a series of changes that I don't approve.
    Right now I'm living in Puerto Rico
    with my mothe, father and sister.
    My brother stayed in D.R with his wife and son
    (yushh I'm an aunt blaugh )
    I love grafic design and technology.
    That's what I want to study.
    Right now I'm struggling to learn how to make websites
    (Webmaster)
    My are is CSS, I love it more than anything else.
    I love anime, singing, playing bass guitar and drums.
    I think that's the only interesting thing I have to say until now.
    If you wish to get to know me better feel free to PM
    I'll always be there.

That way I'll take the [pieces] to make one of my [own]User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:31 pm
Hello, I am minki fire, I am 14, I will be 15 soon (my birthday is on the 20th of July and that is when I will be 15). I like playing videogames, going on the computer, drawing, singing, swimming, anything really. I don't really have a job or anything so I can't tell about that, really, I have no idea what to say about myself.

I found this guild because my friend was apart of it and it look interesting, so I thought I would join.

If I got the 1 million gold, I would probably buy something nice for myself, I wont lie about that. Then I would probably help some of my really close friends finish their dream avatars and donate gold to them. The rest of the money you ask? I would spend some of it on my other accounts then save the rest on a different account, so just in case I am hacked or something I will still have money to get my avatar back and stuff, just as a precaution, or I would help my friends if they were hacked. I don't really know how I would spend 1 million gold on my self so I would share it with my best friends.  

Crinoline Lady

childish.immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 pm
My name is Sylvia.
I'm a girl with a male avi...obviously.
I like gaia fishing and jigsaw.
I love chatting in real time.
I love friends.
Mine at least.
I live in Florida.
I'm a highschool student.
I absolutely love gaiaonline.
I'm a total otaku.
I'm extremely open-minded.
I love to spend time on the net.
I love to read.

And if I were to win, I'd end up using
the gold to finish up my quest, fix up
my house in the towns so I can make
it my guild's HQ, buy my good buddy
the ninja headband he drools over, and
use what's left over on my anti-inflation
guild and it's members.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:57 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Welcome to the guild everyone!

So, I joined the guild in May.
& I still haven't written an introduction yet sweatdrop

Call me Timsn please.
I'm 16 & I live in the US

I've won before, but if I win again, I would use the gold to finish my quest for golden laurels 3nodding

Ok, that's the end of my crappy introduction. whee
WELCOME TO THE GUILD NEW MEMBER x3 thisismysn x3

I don't believe we've met.
And it's not a crappy introduction.
haha.
I guess I know more about you than most people. ;3

StrawBerryApple

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 pm
StrawBerryApple
WELCOME TO THE GUILD NEW MEMBER x3 thisismysn x3

I don't believe we've met.
And it's not a crappy introduction.
haha.
I guess I know more about you than most people. ;3

xd I just wanted to be on page 100.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm
My name is Sean im fourteen im white I have brown hair,brown eyes, and im from Tampa,FL with my family. I love to spend my time on my computer,riding my bike,I'm a animal type of person play with my dogs(Kirby and bubba), and most of I love to swim with my family. Next year i'll probably get a job but if not I plan to go work at the zoo or a place called big cat rescue. I love to watch movies, my favorite is Evolution. Music is apart of my life I cant do anything without it. I like to listen to rock,metal all the loud stuff. My friends are really important to me. Oh and im going to highschool in august I dont know how that describes more about me but I thought I should have thrown that out. So thats pretty much all about me.  

PiNkYrAcCoOn

chibi_immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:10 pm
I'm chibi_immortal, formerly Sasuke holder of Chidori. I'm Taylor in RL.
I'm 14 years old. I'm a brunette, about 5'2"-5'4"(haven't check in awhile)
I live in SA, Tx. My dad lives all the way in Cali though. crying
I've got one dog(Jay), one cat(Cosmo), and a bird(prettybird).
I'm getting a job either this comming April 11th(my b-day) or after that. I'm going to have to drive my moms truck too.
Oh, and I'm French, American, Black(don't look it), and Portuguese(don't look it).  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games