Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 pm
Psh, Mataki's not human and he still attends regularly. >.>

Yur' expelled! D<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 pm
Mataki can at least pretend to be human pretty well. Kisa has a 5-inch spike sticking out of her neck and will fool basically nobody. XD; Also, she doesn't want to take chances. It's just one day, and she's not caught up on the lessons anyway...

Now, should I try something for Tyria to bring her up to a higher level...?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

Kisa doesn't use an App...and unlike App-users, her existence is public knowledge.
If the Mori Shogunate isn't looking to bring her in right now, why would a branch of their military, the Embryons, bother her?

-Just Saiyan-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm
...Wasn't there that one time Geirin disguised himself as Kisa and killed someone, like, right at the Embryon's front gates or something? That sounds like plenty of reason to bother her to me...

Also, PRAISE THE SUN! Even when you're about to be eaten by zombies.

Also. Thoughts on improving Bread Girl? She was originally intended to be part of a Persona-using team, so medium power and fairly plot-relevant... I'm not quite sure how/if to adapt that at the moment, though...  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:11 pm
Pfft, those hollowed undead are just about to realize the opening of a can of SunBro Whoop-a**, all over them.

As for Bread Girl...perhaps some bread-related abilities?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:17 pm
The bread thing isn't -that- big of an aspect of her personality. XD; I mean, she thinks that Fried Bread is pretty much the I-Ching and represents all the mysteries of the universe... but that's just because she's kind of weird. And direct.

If I'm gonna end up getting her any items in particular, I'd at least like to rebuild her in a way that fits with the overall plotline and make her somewhat more involved than casual characters that are just there to have fun. >.< Just need to figure out the right way to do it...  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:22 pm
I thought bread was her personality? >.>
Perhaps I'll have to recalibrate my perceptions a little...

As to what sorts of powers she might be best suited for right now, though...I cannot say for sure. I'll give it a little thought while I'm off watching the NFL Draft in a few minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 pm
Technically, yes, if mainly by analogy. XD Strange and firm and interesting on the outside (it's bread, but it's not baked, it's freaking deep-fried), soft and sweet and delicious on the inside, well-rewarding once you get there.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm
So what you're saying is...somebody should cannibalize Bread-girl, because she will taste fantastic.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:38 pm
...My cannibalistic characters (well, character... Flan's a vampire, and that doesn't count) would probably agree with that statement. rofl

Seriously, though... my main question is whether I should try for a Persona or something else. If something else, I have a good plot idea to use, and that could serve as the introduction for the last of the trio... *Rubs chin* I just want to make sure that'll all work before I get started. XD

If you don't know, the last of the trio I'm talking about is Frelia, a character from Ar Tonelico 2. She's pretty much the peer of Shurelia and Tyria, and I've been trying to fit something in for the three of them for a long time. ^^ Nothing game-breaking or anything, of course, but... something interesting, at least. Haven't really worked too much on that idea just yet. XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm
Hmm...well, think about ways to make it work? I know that probably sounds generic and not very helpful, but hey...think about the best setup for the three of them, perhaps? If you're angling to do something with all of them, consider the best set-up for them to go together.

Anyway, I will be gone for mooost of the night from here on. NFL Draft is like a three-day holiday for me, and I'm planning to get some friends in to watch the first round with me tonight. XD

I'll come back in once or twice, hopefully...but we'll see.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:51 pm
Oh, by all means, have fun and enjoy yourself with all of that. ^^ I need some time to put my ideas together, but once I'm done... I think it'll work pretty well.

*Starts lubricating the gears of ideas* Now, then. A little inspiration, a little fun, and... let's make the magic happen. >D MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm
I want Bread Girl to see the "multi-lingual boy"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm
And I saw Tyria being the mascot for Kensu's team. (Yes, my ideas for Kensu range into the delusional.)  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm
Tyria: I do not believe that I have a suitable personality for being the mascot of a team. However, if you can find me a small, friendly dog, I can provide a Fried Bread costume for it. That would be the best mascot for any team.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games