Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

the dark heir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:21 pm

*pokes Yoder* howdy. there's no need to be depressed, just go back to your daydream. or wait for tomorrow. both are pretty good ideas. xp
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:31 pm

As much as I hate to admit it. Misery really does love company. Or at least it's comforting to know that others are having bad days as well.

Pansa

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:34 pm

Pansa
As much as I hate to admit it. Misery really does love company. Or at least it's comforting to know that others are having bad days as well.
do you know i how much i hate you with your kneeling, Gaia-town testing self? crying i wanna face backwards!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:36 pm

Galdrea
Pansa
As much as I hate to admit it. Misery really does love company. Or at least it''s comforting to know that others are having bad days as well.
do you know i how much i hate you with your kneeling, Gaia-town testing self? crying i wanna face backwards!!!

Is that what it is? I was just checking out my profile earlier and realized I could make myself kneel and turn backwards. I wasn''t testing Gaia-town (although I am apparently testing this...)

Pansa

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:40 pm

Pansa
Galdrea
Pansa
As much as I hate to admit it. Misery really does love company. Or at least it''s comforting to know that others are having bad days as well.

Is that what it is? I was just checking out my profile earlier and realized I could make myself kneel and turn backwards. I wasn''t testing Gaia-town (although I am apparently testing this...)
*sniffle* i still h8 j00...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:42 pm

I can't make myself kneel or turn backwards. crying the profiles are temporarily disabled.

the dark heir

Pansa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 pm

the dark heir
I can't make myself kneel or turn backwards. crying the profiles are temporarily disabled.

*Shrugs* Mine was disabled before it let me turn around or kneel. So maybe they're giving it to everyone now?

*Sniffle* Iz not my fault. Pwease don't hate me! *sniffle*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:48 pm

Pansa
the dark heir

*Shrugs* Mine was disabled before it let me turn around or kneel. So maybe they're giving it to everyone now?

*Sniffle* Iz not my fault. Pwease don't hate me! *sniffle*

Hopefully.
*hugs* I don't think it your fault. blaugh

the dark heir

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:58 pm

It will be tomorrow in just about 4 hours and 2 minutes.

Misery does love company, but I was just joking anyway. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:02 pm

Yoder
It will be tomorrow in just about 4 hours and 11 minutes.

Misery does love company, but I was just joking anyway. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.

where I am, it will be tomorrow in 3 hours.

and we did take you seriously soUser Image

the dark heir

genric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:28 pm

i can kneel and turn, but i never got told i'm testing
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:20 pm

Personally, I like the behind view . . . kinda theatrical. cool

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kikiama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:25 pm

>.>

You guys... I'm one of the testers...

I'm pretty sure this whole sitting and turning thing is a glitch bacause you can do so with your avi IN THE GAME. I'm pretty sure that its not a new feature.

Then again, I could be wrong. *shrugs* But I have been working in the bug forums and further testing of the game.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:28 pm

I am also a tester, but every time I log into the Towns, I am the only one there. crying

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kikiama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Same here. I have yet to have found a public area. I'm gonna keep trying though. ^^
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games