Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:58 am
XD I AM a girl you sillies ><;; XD Jebus.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 am
ok.... oh acey do u know where u can find a blind fold kind of... u know like the blind unknown in kingdom hearts  

Master BioHunter

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 am
Lone_beast
O.O All these people! And not one of them is paying attention to me...oh HAPPY DAYS

*stares at the time* 5 AM... no wonder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 am
Secret Agent Acey
Lone_beast
O.O All these people! And not one of them is paying attention to me...oh HAPPY DAYS

wow i wasnt even awake then but then again i slept at 2  

Master BioHunter

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 am
Master BioHunter
ok.... oh acey do u know where u can find a blind fold kind of... u know like the blind unknown in kingdom hearts

The Chyaku Norisu's got something like that... also Inari's beads...and the Gothic Veil. They're all over 30k.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 am
Master BioHunter
Secret Agent Acey
Lone_beast

5 AM is such an ungodly hour. Blah, I usually stay up til about 2 as well, but 5 AM is not a good time to be awake if I want to do anything during the day. I need 10 to 12 hours of sleep. My friends've called me a coma patient with as much sleeping that I do.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

zfirezdancerz666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am
anyone have any suggestions on how to raise a lotta gold in a days worth of time? .. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 am
Secret Agent Acey
Master BioHunter
Secret Agent Acey
Lone_beast

5 AM is such an ungodly hour. Blah, I usually stay up til about 2 as well, but 5 AM is not a good time to be awake if I want to do anything during the day. I need 10 to 12 hours of sleep. My friends've called me a coma patient with as much sleeping that I do.

wow... i was in a troip with my friends and i was suppose to be up at like 7 for getting ready to leave but i would wake they said so they poured cold water over me and that didn't work, so they took a megaphone to my ears and yelled out this girl a like was in the room naked i flew out of my bed rofl well we ended getting close to getting kicked of the hotel for disturbing the poeple next door and the people in whole hall way apparently your could hear the megaphone from the other side of the building rofl  

Master BioHunter

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 am
zFirezDancerz666
anyone have any suggestions on how to raise a lotta gold in a days worth of time? .. >.<

cash card! ;3 XD Kidding... play a lot of word bump. That's what I do. Depends on how good you are and how far you can get.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:13 am
Master BioHunter
Secret Agent Acey
Master BioHunter
Secret Agent Acey
Lone_beast

wow... i was in a troip with my friends and i was suppose to be up at like 7 for getting ready to leave but i would wake they said so they poured cold water over me and that didn't work, so they took a megaphone to my ears and yelled out this girl a like was in the room naked i flew out of my bed rofl well we ended getting close to getting kicked of the hotel for disturbing the poeple next door and the people in whole hall way apparently your could hear the megaphone from the other side of the building rofl

XDDD wow. Cold water usually is the only thing that works with me. I sleep through alarms, phones ringing, parents yellin' at me, siblings sitting on me. Cat jumping up on my bed. My radio blaring at full blast... hmm. I think I might wanna buy a megaphone now... sounds amusing.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GgmGHAc0k by the way, guys. Watch this XD I giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 am
Secret Agent Acey
zFirezDancerz666

cash card! ;3 XD Kidding... play a lot of word bump. That's what I do. Depends on how good you are and how far you can get.

haha. i love word bump! lol.
i get pretty far in it. past like lvl. 50.. then i usually have to go somewhere nd i'm forced to leave lol.
thank you ^.^  

zfirezdancerz666

Master BioHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 am
Secret Agent Acey
Master BioHunter

The Chyaku Norisu's got something like that... also Inari's beads...and the Gothic Veil. They're all over 30k.

thnx  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 am
word bump = heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games