Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm
Yay!! More stuff to read!!

Actually, I might be getting off for a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm
There! Now I don't get to feel bad! And also if anyone wants to join that RP, feel free to give me a PM.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm
... ._.

I'm not sure if I got ignored or not... oh well, I'll just go read Manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm
XD omg

Telemarketer: This is not a -somthing- call, we are inquiring about -something= have you recently been to one of our temple branches?

me: Your voice sounds really sexy you know that?

Telemarketer: Thank you... Have you recently been to one of our temple branches?

Me: nope, how old are you?

Telemarketer: Has any one in your family been to one of our temple branches?

Me: oh so I have to answer your question but you arent going to answer mine?

Telemarketer: Thank you for your time mam.

Me: What's your sign?

*telemarketer hangs up*

XD I just had the best few seconds of my life!  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm
Now that's how you get rid of a telemarketer! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm
XD I cant wait for my next call!  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm
That's not even original. I used to get those calls a few times a night. It's not hilarious after the first five thousand times...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm
ouch!
that hurt xp  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 pm
One person even asked me what size underwear I have on. Trust me on this one: We don't find it funny. Every time we get a call like that we basically start talking about how Americans lack intelligence and wonder how that person we had on the phone even lived long enough to be able to own their own credit card. I mean, if they acted like that irl they would mostly be arrested by now, or killed.

The ones that pissed me off the most were the ones where the parents let their kids answer the phone and tell us to ******** off. We can hear the parents in the background prodding them to do it. You know the world is ******** once those little monsters grow up and can run for president...The only thing I found hilarious about it is that Mom and Dad kept saying it was MY generation that was going to lay ruin to the world. They suddenly stopped saying that about three weeks into working at the call center.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm
XD oh I know you dont find it funny!
thats why i do it
my day has a little bit of hell in it from different things so my point is to pass it onto you

it makes me happy knowing I annoy the telemarketers
most people will agree its funny to do that to someoen else

havent you ever said something knowing it would bother someone else?
hasnt it made you feel a little better knowing it annoyed them?

and i dont have a credit card I dont even know how they got my number you arent supposed to call cell phones you know

and ucchan please dont be so harsh

i know somethings annoy you but when you rain on my parade like that it really irritates me too sometimes  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 pm
That's terrible puppet, that you can only feel better by making someone else miserable. It just says that you're shallow, self-centered, and apathetic. The telemarketers are just trying to make a living and get by. It's really awful that people go out of their way to make them miserable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Exactly what Fanatic said, and the only people I want to annoy are people who I know and deserve it, like my brother or my Aunt Nancy. She stopped by here today and I decided to wear my torn up laundry-day shirt just because it would piss Aunt b***h off. She said nothing but gave me such a disgusted look...Mission accomplished.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm
fanatic everyone shares those quilities!

there is no one who doesnt have something that makes them happy at someone elses expense!

XD I am not saying im not shallow but im only that way when it comes down to things like telemarketers it does make me a little happier!

you cant say there isnt certian things that you show the little self centered, apathetic, and shallow monster to!

everyone has that in their heads and there is no one who is perfectly nice and kind

hell I dont usually do that to people I know
because I dont want to be rude but I cant help letting loose on someone who is going to call me during class or during a job interview!

XD its awful but Im not going to lie to you fanatic
I do share those quilities with the rest of humanity  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm
And the fact that you do not want to do better is what is sad. That you except what we are and do not seek to improve it. I'm not saying there weren't times when I was obnoxious to people I didn't know, but I've tried to cut down on that behavior and generally be better. I usually bottle it up so I can explode it at someone who actually deserves it, like Ukyo said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 pm
When the telemarketers call my house and ask to speak to Mrs *Classified information*, Badly mispronouncing my last name, I tell them "No one by that name lives here. Thank you, good bye." Then I hang up.

If they tell me, "You've just qualified for a Cruse to to the Bahamas," I interrupt them going "Really? No kidding. Well since you have my number you must have my address. Why don't you just send those tickets via the mail. Thanks a lot, bye." Hang up.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games