Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- There we go! did a healthy amount of updates right here.

First off

I changed some of our very VERY old classical Ria High ad sigs into the new format of somewhat like the ID card is like you can see them over Here ^^;; Also changed some of the Mini shop ones XD.

2nd off

Didn't know where to put this new Support Ria High thread So for now i stickied it onto the OCC room boards ^^. I hope you find it useful for some of you Ria high fanatics ^^;;!!

And uhh.. well.. That's pretty much it ^^!!

[whathappenedtoKyalanrant]
So whatever did happen to Kyalan?

Well Our legendary RPier and crew member was.. killed by a Ninja..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjyEaKs6o2Y&feature=Recent&page=13&t=t&f=b

[/whateverhappenedtokyalanrant]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:32 pm
User ImageWhat a lovely mess I've made:

Yes. Top clasee Daddykins. In other news..reported by Joy. After the 4 star test..or is it third??ahh well. XD Our next event must be planned. Should we have another lovely slumber Party from our dear Ai-y??

But also,overy my random ramblings on msn,me and Kaitea came up with a drawing Contest. Well I did..but we formed the idea together!! yes,stars will be handed out..

Or Perhaps,dare we say. ((did I mention another lovely idea from yours truly??Nyaa bragging is fun..XD usually can't do it,unless I brag how lazy I am)) A Cosplay contest. Of our characters!! Yay!!!!

Well,just to get you guys hyped up with ideas,think up more!!! We can do one,we can do both. Or maybe another dance or festival..whatever floats your boat or moat..or do you sail on a coat?  

JoY_AnGel

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:01 pm
[ninja rant] GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

Ahhhh the vanilla ice song that killed my beloved TMNT's career in its tracks. Or so the legend goes.

I love the jargon the guy says at the beginning. IM TAKING PICTUREs OF YOU ALAN TO ADD THEM TO MY COLLECTION. XD just what I do with pictures of girls actually...

And he got pwnz0r'd by t3h ninja's l337 5k1llz! [ninjarant]

Announcement: I'm changing my icon soon. The perverted azumanga dioh guy got old. But since that takes effort it'll be awhile...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Joy, doth thou not checketh the Work in Progress? Mesa gots a WHOLE event planned! Yuppers! But I until the 4th Star Test is pretty much done, it's not final wether we do an Amusement Park/Water Park.

But I have all the descriptions up and stuff, so... Yeah... HOMG!!! A cosplay contest of our characters!!!! -pauses- Erm... But Makie doesn't exactly have a set outfit... >.>

XDDD And I love the video with Ky! It's funnyful!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[rant about Kyalan] Hey! I was in that video clip too! I was talking to Kyalan via video chat. His ninja friend was waving at me XP [/rant about Kyalan]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rayan:
[aileenvoicerant] So YOU'RE the beautiful owner to that beautiful voice! who's barely audible due to the cameraman talking and the ninja making noise...[/aileenvoicerant]  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ReneSorry for not being around. My mom has been hogging the computer for taxes (even though she wasnt on it the whole time stare not fair I had stuff I needed to get done.)

But besides that I have to get in some college apps for my transfer college umm stuff and I have a bunch of college work to do (my grades are wizzing down crying ) and so I dont think I'll be around that much. Sorry for all the problems this is giving people (ha no one will even notice)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:45 am
User Image RAWR!! domokun

My old man grounded me for two days = off the computer. So yes, even if its not long. I won't be able to help much getting ready for round 3 for the Star Test. Or put up the info on the drawing and cosplay contest. Maybe Kaitea can do it..we did come up with the ideas..

Anyways. Ja Ne!!  

JoY_AnGel

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:50 pm
User ImageMattus-san:
Ok guys so this is crazy off topic of our guild. But, in the coming weeks...probably spring break which is in less than 2 weeks for me, I shall be making an art shop with my friend Crazy_Catfish21.

So, if anyone wants to get in on it with me, let me know, I'd be happy to do a super joint thing. Its more fun that way anyways. So just let me know. MSN and AIM are awesome, but PMing works too! Ok well...yeah!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Hey Ho my beatiful and kewl Ria High-ins. I first would love to announce that we have earned back our rightful place back on the first page of Role play listing of Guilds. After falling behind from my 2nd RO break ^^;;

:: pumps fist:: Lets kick some a** yo! Shoot for the top! There's one competition i really look forward to facing and that is World of Elemental Warriors. Their guild looks amazingly put together. >_
And as Mattus-san said.

He created the Ria. I made it High. XD.

now that we are expanding

and at a quite frightning rate. I do encourage some of our veteran RPiers to RP with the new ones.

BUT

I also urge that some of the New comers to try and not get into some of the deep fighting plots our veteran Rpiers may be going into and all ^^;; . It just makes things complicated. For now i see no promblem with enough threads for everyone to RP in. So yeah. Spread out yos.

Lets not all gather around somones fight and be like.

Whoaaa! Fight! : stare :

Cross that.

I actually think its kewl. If everyone gather around somones fight and watch. I mean thats what we all high school students did/do right? But yeah.

Don't try to jump into it. (Unless you have permission to)

That wouldn't be too respectful to the RPiers. Nor would i doubt you would do that in real life.

Rolling along to the Star Test 4

:: claps hands::

ok for the next Round.

Round 3.

We will have a draw for one character to get out lucky, Meaning that character will be able to sit out for the next ROund. (since we have an ODD number)

This character can still RP around the other Event threads in order for chance to Earn stars.

In the NExt round. This person drawn out MUST attend the next Round. And in the Semi-finals There will once again be somone drawn out lucky.

w00.

But of course not the person drawn out in the 3rd round.

Then after the Semi-Finals. The Finals goes out.

w00.

yeah.. how did we end up with such a wierd number of opponents?

::rubs back of head::

And finally

I re-opened my Sig ID shop. ::thumbs up::  

KuraiGekkou

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
Everyone should check out Chise's art shop its so cute! Also I'm also in on Matt's lil art shop...just doing graphics and management XD hmmm what else was there oh yeah...I suggest we leave a week between the end of the tournament and giving out of stars for judging..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aili: Hmm... I would like to say that I've seen a lot of good roleplaying but unfortunately I've seen a lot of rule breaking. One liners, *goes type like this*, and lots of typos. I've gone and fixed typos in posts because I know people are in a rush to submit thier posts, but a quick proofreading scan over the submitted post wouldn't hurt.  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rayan:
Mmm. Well said, Aileen. Ok people, I want to make this clear: We're not out to police you. We just have a standard for rping. We don't want people to just write sloppily without organization and meaning. So please, if you do an rp post, at least have enough to say so that it fills a small paragraph- 3 sentences, well written, would suffice. And asterisks are saved for ooc things in your post, please.

As for typos, either double check everything yourself or use Word. Or both. It's not that big a pain to do, is it? It's ok it won't kill you! ^^ Even if you make typos and such, it's ok so long as we know you're trying. If you don't even try to spell and grammaticize (that's a word now. I made it so.) then why should we even try to understand what you wrote? Be nice to your readers by making it easy to read. Then people will come from all over to read your rp posts and will hug you and love you eternally while throwing confetti to celebrate the existence of your conglomeration of matter.

Onto another matter...

I think it would be a good idea, Alan, to put up the tournament board here every time a match ends. And do it with the entire tournament bracket put in, so we can see who faced who and which characters won each match. SSBM style man! I think it'd help people keep up with the tournament, as well as pique some interest. If people see that, "WOAH, person A fought person B? I GOTTA read that!" Also might be good to write which arenas each bout was fought in.

Just considerate it. You're doing a good job leading us onto glory Alan! Make it higher!

Oh yes. I suggest you simply because you did the die rolling for the match ups. I suspect you know all the match ups and stuff. However I would be more than happy to do this for you if you don't want to do it yourself but think it'd be a good thing to get done. However currently its late and its time to crash. Peace all!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Aite's!

We completely Re-did The School staff profiles with Avi Edits!

Check this out YO!-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mattus: Violet.. Your such a Gay man...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Violet: .......

Yaaaaa.... Think of the Storyline styles we can do and all! With some re-sizing and all of course. But nevertheless! a good way of doing this now! without ripping other people artwork! So check out the profile update here

4th Ria High Star Test: Round Two Results
Arena 3 Sky Dance : Kurai vs. Joy
Winner:
Joy

Arena 4 Saya Hill: Seyla vs Yusake
Winner:
Yusake

Arena 5 Aquatic Serenade: Makie vs Dante
Winner:
Dante

Arena 6 Oliver's Sand Box: Rene vs Dr.Raven
Winner:
Both DQed

Arena 7 Star Underground: Asmaria vs Lily
Winner:
Asmaria

Semi-Finals of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 2: Dark Prayer we will have Joy Go up against Asmaria Moon ! The Stage's mode is set to Abyss!

In Ria Arena 1: Spirit Blade we will have Yusake Go up against Dante Black! The Stage's mode is set to Grasslands!

They have till the 31st of March to both report here or else their match will be postponed. Otherwise if they do report they will have till the 5th of April to finish their battle RP! ^^! Extended time may be granted!

I suggest you PM your opponent to tell them of this and of course to plan out a nice battle ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Forgot to mention the Two Weekly star winners yesterday ^^;;

Granted Raine_Falls and Crazy Ashori Stars for this week XD.

I loved Ashori's characters display of emotions. Specifically this one here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=42&t=1564748#54501424

I'm very happy to see RPiers like her joining the guild and such.

And for Raine_Falls. Quite interesting... entrance in the libary.....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1568991&page=21

really perked my mind there.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games