Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:20 pm
[[*pets Angel* There,there. ^ ^lll KYA-CHAN! biggrin TANKIES FUR TEH TICKIEZ! ]]

Klaash laughed,"Really?" He asked with a thin layer of skeptisism[sp?]. "Sure," Klaash added. He knew that Ben was Lilli's older brother, and practically the only family she had. Now that Celleia was gone, Xellious was about the only family Klaash had. Tsshyeiah wasn't much, even if they were blood-related. She was only good at commanding and barking orders at him. Appearantly, all of her love was reserved only for the fear-evoking Esloleiar. An image of Esloleiar and his frightening grin flashed into Klaash's mind, he shuddered. Grabbing Lilli's hand, he pulled her inside, avid to occupy his mind and rid himself of the wrath of the grinning Esloleiar, even if it were just an image.

[[ O: OMG. Does that mean that Xellious & Iori are on their honeymoon? xD LAWL. ]]

Iori had just changed out of her gown. It was heavy, and she felt as though she'd trip over her long train with every movement. She decided it was nice to dress up for occasions, but on a daily basis was just plain idiotic. Xellious too, had changed into something more casual. He was wearing a black shirt that hugged his torso, and baggy pants that were also black. His cloak was absent; something he almost rarely went without.

Iori was wearing her black-red dress that ended at her mid-thigh and black gloves that ended at almost to her shoulders. On the back of each hand was a white cross. She was very fond of these gloves, but couldn't exactly remember how she obtained said item. She shugged her shoulders and perished the thought. Her husband was on her mind now.

[[ O: DUN DUN DUN~!]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 am
[YER WELCOME biggrin ]"Yeah he was.." Lilli's voice trailed off. Klaash led Lilli inside. His expression made him look preoccupied. In mind at least. When they were in a hall alone Lilli asked, "What's on your mind, Love?" She asked. He'd looked disturbed earlier, it bothered her. [Hey I g2g soon. If I disappear.. I'm probably gone. sorry for the inconvience.. sweatdrop ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:13 am
[[S'okay. ._.ll I have to go like, now too...]]]

"Mm," He said, thinking if he should say,"My brother-in-law, Esloleiar scares the s**t out of me. 3nodding ". He decided not to. Instead, he said,"Esloleiar's creepy...I can't stand to think of him as family..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:20 am
[Oh!! Okay. Haha.... good.]
Lilli nodded. "I know he is creepy.. I couldn't imagine what it's liek to be related to him." Lilli said, her voice shaky. "He glares at me in this malignant way.. It's awkward. But I feel safe with you." Lilli noticed they'd stopped walking. "What do you want to do?" She asked. She didn't have the slightest idea of what to do.. but would be more than happy to do anything Klaash wanted.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:10 am
[oops i missed the wedding -_- my sissy got to use the compy last night]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am
Klara wasn’t really in the mood to witness a wedding at the moment, but it was the masters wedding she had to witness this moment in everyone’s lives.
She rarely got to see the master since he was always cooped up in his room. She imagined he was very busy though so it was understandable. One day she would meet up with him and thank him for allowing her to stay at his manor for so long without repaying him in anyway.

Perhaps she would give him a gift? No, what could a newly married man who had everything possibly need?

Klara had watched the wedding from a fairly good distance, after all it seemed as if more then just the manor residents attended; everyone fighting to the front of the crowd to get a good look at the new couple.
She could see Lilli and Klaash as well. She had to admit they looked good together.

It didn’t change the fact that it still hurt though.
She wished it were possible for someone to get over another in only three days. The heavy feeling in her chest hadn’t decreased at all. And thoughts of worthlessness still flouted around in the back of her mind.
Klara sighed as she pushed her way out of the crowd, their loud cheers ringing in her ears.  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 am
((I made a new rule, but I dunno if I should go along with it. >.< so I dont screw anything up next time, I wont talk to people much at all unless they wont to talk to me >.< This is so the Rp will flow with out fail! O.O))

Angel made it half way up the stairs and yawned. Her eyes were watery, from the wedding and the tiredness. She walked up the rest of the stairs and headed towards her room.

((And thank you Toothpaste -.-))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:43 am
[if you're bored I could russle up Jin for you! I feel bad that you don't seem to be having fun here yet >_< (Jin is my brooding lil korean character case you didn't kno lol]  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:47 am
haruxxx
[if you're bored I could russle up Jin for you! I feel bad that you don't seem to be having fun here yet >_< (Jin is my brooding lil korean character case you didn't kno lol]

((Me? O.O Oh, thatd be cool, you dont have to though if you dont want to xp but thank you!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 am
[lol yes you. ^_^ if I didn't want to I wouldn't have mentioned it.]  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:00 am
haruxxx
[lol yes you. ^_^ if I didn't want to I wouldn't have mentioned it.]
((lol oh, ok, thanks! ^-^ Thatd be awesome!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:05 am
It seemed as though wandering around the Manor aimlessly had become routine for Jin.

That’s what he’s been doing for the past couple of days.
Klara didn’t seem to care if Jin was with her or not; she still was depressed either way.

It may sound selfish but Jin just couldn’t handle being around her if he couldn’t help her in any way.
She always tried to help him feel better when he was down and usually succeeded.
Now it’s her with the problem and he can’t do a darn thing.

Jin was currently hiking up a few flights of stairs when he saw someone a few steps ahead of him.

A girl? And she wasn’t outside like all the other residents?

So he wouldn’t scare her he waited until he was on the same step as her and asked casually, “Not at the wedding?” It was out of character for Jin to randomly strike up a conversation with somebody he passed by, but Jin was completely mixed up.
He had to talk to someone. Anyone. And if this girl would fall victim to small talk with him so be it.  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:24 am
Angel was just ever-so-slightly startled by the man. Oh, wow, hes really talking to me! She started thinking quickly about how in 3 days, no one said much to her, and all of a sudden, a man started to start a conversation with her. A man that she has never even seen before. She barely moved an inch and replied to his question. "No, well, I was for the main part, but afterwards I just didn't feel a need to be there. I know of barely anyone, so I couldn't really talk. But why aren't you at the wedding yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:45 am
[[ O: OMG, HARU & ANGEL! WOOTNESS!! >] ]]

[[So Glyxx is a new charcter of mine, I guess? xDD Lawl. Maybe I'll just use him when I'm bored.]]

[[ O: KYA-CHAN! WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING!?]]

Klaash smiled,"That's good, I'd sure hope you'd feel safe with me." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and gave her a side hug. He bit his lower lip and thought,"We could just have a chat with other members of the house, seeing as there are so many and I'm a Head of House, I should probably get to know some..." Klaash was well aware of the fact that he was about the only person of the three Hellsinious children that talked to people. His sister only cared that they obeyed orders, and his brother only cared that they didn't destroy his house. Klaash was the only one who actually communicated with others.

There was a thin demon who was sitting on one of the hand railing for the stairs, he looked fairly young; his large emerald green eyes only made this assumtion more prominent. Klaash pulled Lilli closer to him when he approached the young demon. Seeing as demons could maintain the same age appearance throuought their entire lives, no one could be sure as to how old the demon was. "Hello, I'm Klaash, Xellious's younger half-brother."

The demon nodded, still kicking his legs back and forth,"I'm Glyxx...Surprising how Master Xellious just got married 'n all, huh?" He grinned.

Klaash let out a somewhat nervous laugh,"Heheh, yeah. He never said anything about a wife to anyone, but Iori looks like a nice girl..."

Glyxx nodded,"Oh, so that's who the bride was? She sure was beautiful in the white gown..." Glyxx's eyes shifted over to Lilli, and he stared at her for a second, giving her a friendly smile. "Who's this, your girlfriend,Klaash?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:59 am
Man, he had been so bold lately, first the lost girl Shizue, and now this girl.
Jin chuckled softly at the question. “Weddings aren’t my thing really. And I know no one. So there really is no point in going.” He answered looking up the stairs then back at her. “I’m…uh, Jin by the way.” He quickly mumbled becoming shy once more.

[Sorry I had to do my chores]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games