Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm
Zeno nodded in approval and looked over to coldscar. "Fall back...he seems friendly..."Zeno loked back at the figure and asked, "What is your purpose of being here in cloud?" He askes, being assertive yet calm at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 pm
"Uh....OH! I herd that you might be having a problem with a Seraphine? Or do you humans call him an Archangel? Ohwell it doesnt matter, they all kill the same."
Zetshimo put his hand in his right sleve and pulled out an old Sake bottle

Oni_Soul

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 pm
"...Archangel?Do you mean all the commotion from the gates that has sent every jounin, sannin, and the raikage to defend the cloud from something? Would you care to explain this....scenario?" Zeno pulls up a chair and sits across from Zetshimo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:57 pm
((i gotta go to work so peace dude.))  

Oni_Soul

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 pm
(alright, laterz.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Masumi sat there, trying hard to pass out at the sight of the bony man.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm
Zeno turned back to Masumi. "This is Zetshimo. Zetshimo, this is my friend Masumi...." Zeno walks back their table. "But he's not answering..(offline) so I guess we can continue our meal. Do you think you'll participate in the chuunin exams this year?"Zeno asked, thinking about an event where he'd have to fight Masumi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 pm
"I don't know...I'm not the best fighter." She said taking a bite of her food.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:08 pm
"Ohh? That's exactly how i thought when I first became a genin. Any spar i took part in, I'd lose....and somehow that's related to the fact that I have jounin and chunin friends more than any genin. But coldscar, who I met today...and cherry, on your squad...and now you. But anyway, you have to be positive. I bet you're better than you know! I got it--when you finish uo, let's go up on the roof, and we'll help you develop your fighting style, how about it?" Zeno asked, wanting to help her out a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm
"The roof?" She asked confused on why the roof.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm
Zeno pointed up. "The roof. See, they have a door that leads onto the outside roof. It's a pretty open space, but we could go somewhere else if it'd be more comfortable." He reassured pulling his finger back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 pm
((Ugh, mom making me go shopping with her. Be back later))

"No,no, the roof would be fine." Masumi then took another bite of food and pushed the bowl away. "I'm full, so when ever you're ready."  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:22 pm
((kk))
"Alright, follow me." Zeno led her up atop the roof. The sun was bright, and he could see some of what was going on at the gates. "Looks like it's getting more dangerous...."Zeno said to himself as he pulled out some kunai. "Alright, give me your best, I'll help you along the way." Zeno ran up to her at full speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:03 pm
(((i g2g, just post here when you're back Masumi. im normally on the weekends, so if you could try and get on then i should be able to start from where we are now. ill just quote what you post so you'll remember where we are.)))  

De-Vaughn07

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Coldscar sighed"whatever I'm outa here"Coldscar said as he put his kunai away and walked out"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games