Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:17 pm
"You betcha." Sui said and saved the best fish for Midori.

Kisuna was in the process of drying himself off when he heard footsteps echoing inside the cave. Fortunately, and he felt himself very lucky for this, he had already put his shorts on. Kisuna proceeded to dry his hair with the towel when he turned around and saw a brunette girl behind him.

He locked his eyes onto hers and after a while had looked away. He then murmured, "... Morning."

He couldn't explain the feeling... but he just felt really embarrassed at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:27 pm
((They are no longer nekkid... crying ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:04 pm
( I wanted them to be--well Kisuna for the most part. It would've made an embarrassing moment between the two.

But then that would've made Midori hate him even more. rofl )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:56 pm
If it weren't for the fact she was a tad young, she would've cursed. Not much though, for the fact she ended up seeing a shirtless Kisuna. Towel...wet...

Midori's mind spun the facts of what she was seeing. Somehow or other she felt her face flush. Probably because of his relaxed atmosphere. Green eyes fixated on him, glaring.

"Whe...Where have you been all morning!?" Her order at first was to be nonchalant and bland to him at first, but that was what was said. Hah...being biased will never end.

"...Just Nevermind. Sui needs help cooking so he can come back inside! Go!" She bit her lip, spinning on her heels to face away. "...Put a shirt on first though." Midori huffed as she started off back out. She hesitated at first though replaying her conversation with Sui. No, there was still no way she'd be nice...yet. Or at least tolerable of him.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:55 pm
When Midori took her leave, Kisuna felt warmth spread to his ears. He gave them a gentle touch and took note of the odd heat from the back of his neck. "... I must've stayed in the spring for too long." Kisuna murmured. Then, he took his clothes and quickly got dressed.

Kisuna hurried to catch up with Midori and sat down next to Sui, "Need help cooking?"

"Well, not anymore." Sui replied and got up from squatting. "I had Midori bring you here to cook the food so I can watch Taffy... but I finished already so the work's done."

"Sorry.... I found a hot springs inside the cave and sat there for a while." Kisuna apologized and asked, "can't you give me something to do then?" He feeling a tad irked that he couldn't do any work. He still felt like a kid. (haha "man-work")

"You could watch the food and make sure no one else eats it." Sui suggested as he headed to the cave.

"Oh, and give the biggest fish to Midori. You can eat now if you want." He said before disappearing.

Kisuna gave a nod and watched the food, turning his attention to Midori once in a while. He still didn't understand why she hated him so much. It was a bit obvious that she did.

He realized that she could hate him more along the way of the journey and that maybe their relationship wouldn't ever progress unless he did something to be able to prove himself to her. But that was a long way, Kisuna thought. I'm probably just another nuisance to her anyways. It was possible that their relationship could get worse, Kisuna concluded but he decided to take the chance anyhow.

"Midori, why did you agree to go with Alcina-nee-chan?" He asked as he gave her the stick with the biggest fish on it, "I'm sure your family and friends would've missed you."

Sui searched the cave for Taffy and spotted her cute self sleeping with the blanket. He sat next to her, putting her on his lap as he watched her sleep peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:46 pm
Taffy curled to the side, sensing a lack of warmth, but not quite willing to do something about it. Especially since the warmth was replaced a few moments later. A dream took hold of her then, filling her subconscious with images she couldn't control. "Wet..." She said, tossing to the side. "The cave entrance... It's there..."

The images ceased as suddenly as they began, and Taffy once again fell into a deep slumber. She was never one to wake up easily.

((Because Alcina wakes up so bloody early all the time, Taffy does not, lol. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:06 pm
Is it normal for children to dream of such odd stuff? Sui thought to himself.

"Taffy, I wonder what you're dreaming about...." He curiously murmured.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:42 am
((Sorry, I've been busy with sports and stuff laetely. Everything's sorta slowing down so i think i can start posting day by day again. smile

mmm...Hayato's off somewhere, same with Alcina. how shall we bring them all back together to move on? haha. ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:49 pm
( Mm... to tell you the truth, I did forget our plan. @_@;

Yay, vacation's a few months away! >.< )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:30 pm
(( Vaca is a a few weeks away for me n_n huzzah...wait... ;_; noo must work... ))

The small girl's huff dissapated in front of Sui. Smiling warmly she sat on the side, near the fish. Making hand motions for him to go, her warm smile turned more forceful.

Great, i'm going to be stuck with HIM.

She sighed as she idly noted the covnersation the two males had. A hot spring, how selfish and lazy of him to have been. Why didn't he tell anyone earlier or if there was a problem, wait to tell someone. Hah... this boy was just a pain.

"Thank you~!" Midori sing-songed as she watched the Sakanazoku dissapier.

"Hngh.. I hope Alcina-'Neechan gets back soon. it wouldn't be any fun if she missed it..." She murmured softly to herself. Kisuna's odd glances bounced off unnoticed till she reached for her share.
Of course, that share was being held by the loathesome one. Fingers drew back hesitantly, as if he contaminated her food at first just by being near it before she snatched it.

"Midori, why did you agree to go with Alcina-nee-chan?" He asked as he gave her the stick with the biggest fish on it, "I'm sure your family and friends would've missed you."

"Why should I tell you?" Her voice was sharp and cold as she gave a nongraceful CHOMP on her fish. "It's only for her to know and you to find out."  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Kisuna's eye twitched.

Honestly, aren't these roles switched around? Didn't Kisa always tell those horrible romance stories of this crazed girl who does nothing except try to win the love of her one and only crush for the entire novel? Thoughts pounded onto Kisuna's head. One side of him reminded, You don't like her let alone love her. What's wrong with you? However, the more innocent side argued, But you don't hate her either....

Kisuna ruffled his own hair in frustration and glared intensely at the fire. He wondered where his temper had gone. He would always be cold and distant to those around him but for some reason, he had already warmed up to these people. But Midori's not the same as I, he thought, she only dislikes me. But why care? Why bother? His stomach felt it was about to boil. Alcina-nee-chan's not as frustrating as this girl.... Kisuna thought resentfully. His patience was running thin and he didn't deserve any crap from her because he didn't do anything at all.

A final thought resolved everything for him at that very moment: I am not going to be pushed around by this girl.

"You're right. I shouldn't even have to bother with someone who is a worthless waste of skin." Kisuna said harshly right when she chomped that fish. "who would care for someone so ugly as you anyway?"

After he made his decision to not throw another stick at her face, Kisuna made his triumphant walk into the forest, disappearing from her sight. He felt horrible for being too nice. It made him feel like such a weakling.

Like Alcina, Kisuna wanted to get away from the group. He didn't want to have to be tormented by just one presence but it was almost impossible to escape that situation. He had joined them for the journey so that he could help Alcina. A grin came to his face when an idea came up. This way, he didn't have to leave the group or break the promise! He cheered inside and with a thin pop, he disappeared.

( Don't worry; he didn't 'disappear disappear', he's still there. )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Alcina moved in on the cave, her steps getting heavier the closer she got. She may have mentally have prepared herself for facing everyone again, but actually going through with it... Well, that was a different story.

She had nearly reached the dreaded location when something slithered under her feet. The princess made a quick attempt at recovery. It nearly worked too, except for the fact there was a tree root exactly where she tried to step back on.

At least this time she wasn't flat on her face...

Sitting up carefully, Alcina rubbed the sore spots on her back. A times like these, she wished she was a little plumper. Her rather bony butt did little for cushioning. "Ow..." she said, wondering if the thing that had tripped her in the first place had already slithered off. Probably. She would have if a giant half-dragon princess had come tripping down from the sky.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Kisuna slithered away quickly behind a tree when a body fell to the floor. He cocked his head at the girl, noticing the familiarity of her red hair. Could it be?

He continued his way and traveled enough for her to see him. Could she notice? He thought curiously. Would she scuttle away from him? Kisuna ended up becoming one of the most venomous land snakes....

"Alcina? Is that you?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:44 pm
Alcina heard Kisuna's voice and looked around. Then she took another look. After still not finding him on the third try, she finally replied. "Um... Yes? Where are you?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:46 pm
"I'm the snake." Kisuna replied and soon apologized, "You ok? Sorry if I made you fall...."

Kisuna frowned inside. Alcina would probably ask him why he was there or they would probably end up returning together to the cave. But he didn't want that. With that, he decided to be quiet about it and let her talk to him instead.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games